Thor vs. Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor

vs.

Apollo

whirlysplat
Apollo would dig Thors hair and probably want to know what shampoo he uses.

DigiMark007
Ha! A gay joke. How obvious and unoriginal...

Depends...probably Thor most times, but Apollo gets exponentially more powerful the longer he charges in a sun. He has a limit obviously, but it's beyond regular Superman/Thor/etc. level. Apollo would win at "peak" condition, but even then Thor would give him a great fight, and if Apollo didn't have his A-game, Thor would win.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ha! A gay joke. How obvious and unoriginal...

Depends...probably Thor most times, but Apollo gets exponentially more powerful the longer he charges in a sun. He has a limit obviously, but it's beyond regular Superman/Thor/etc. level. Apollo would win at "peak" condition, but even then Thor would give him a great fight, and if Apollo didn't have his A-game, Thor would win.

-DM

Sorry Digimark I have to agree with you it was pathetic and obvious embarrasment

DigiMark007
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Sorry Digimark I have to agree with you it was pathetic and obvious embarrasment

it's ok...and I didn't mean to sound insulting. But Apollo (along with Midnighter) is the most bad-ass member of the Authority. If they didn't tell you, no one would ever guess he's gay. Besides, I'm an Authority fanboy so I had to defend my boy... cool

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
it's ok...and I didn't mean to sound insulting. But Apollo (along with Midnighter) is the most bad-ass member of the Authority. If they didn't tell you, no one would ever guess he's gay. Besides, I'm an Authority fanboy so I had to defend my boy... cool

-DM

I think sometimes the writing is kind of look its batman and superman, but they're gay, remeber that world finests line in one of the issues. With Teuton or whatever he was called. big grin I liked Jenny best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.