Superman vs. Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Superman

vs.

Apollo

whirlysplat
Apollo would never fight Supes, he fancies him

Khellendros
Superman. Apollo is tough when he's got a full solar charge, but he's never shown a lot in the super speed department.

Draco69
I don't know really. Apollo is a better fighter I know that..

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't know really. Apollo is a better fighter I know that..

Drac I like you man, but some of the ways Apollo has been captured, how can you say that.

Draco69
I meant in hand to hand combat. He's got military experience and training that I do know.

DigiMark007
Not much in the super-speed department? Maybe not quite as fast as Superman, but in the time it took the rest of the Authority to jump in a teleportation door and out another he had flown half-way around the world.

Properly charged, I'd give Apollo the win. He has a limit, but when fully charged he's better than Supes in strength, heat vision, probably invulnerability, etc.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not much in the super-speed department? Maybe not quite as fast as Superman, but in the time it took the rest of the Authority to jump in a teleportation door and out another he had flown half-way around the world.

Properly charged, I'd give Apollo the win. He has a limit, but when fully charged he's better than Supes in strength, heat vision, probably invulnerability, etc.

-DM

but his charge goes so quickly

DigiMark007
Originally posted by whirlysplat
but his charge goes so quickly

True. He'd have to make it a quick fight.

-DM

manjaro
his military training doesnt mean sqaut in this case, while he is very powerful, he sems to rely more on solar energy than superman does, he burns out fairly quickly. this is a guy who has to do a coupla laps around the globe to soak up some sun before he goes out on a big mission, so i dont see him outlasting superman. he would just have to live with the fact that he's a guy that i wouldnt dare call a f-a-g to his facebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.