wolverine,x23 vs venom,she venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thundercracker
ok venom & she venom have strength and speed but wolverine and x23 have pointy claws and healing factors

id bck venoms team but i dont see those 2 working as well 2gether a wolvie and x23 those 2 r both traned killers that know what the other will do and have worked 2gether (i think) roll eyes (sarcastic) but the 2 venoms i dunno about roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
this is a tough one it could go either way.....she venom is ungodly powerful but I'd venture to say that x23 is farrr more dangerous......while wolvie and brock are basically at a stalemate....if any advantage takes place it's in favor of team venom though.....but if x23 drops she venom and eddies on his own against the two ferrals.....he might just be going down this time....

thundercracker
yeah it all basically comes down to the webbing vs healing

jinzin
and experience....while I'd say that experience doesn't matter between the two men here....it definitely does between the girls... given her history....x23 should have had much more.....

thundercracker
yeah she really does x23 has loads of training and she ven diddnt have the symbiot long enough 2 master it

jinzin
so if x23 can beat she venom and wolverine doesn't gut eddie causing she venom to go all out and kill everybody...than wolvie and x23 will double team eddie and conceivibly take him out.....won't be easy still.

thundercracker
poor eddie his team mate let him down

jinzin
lol.

Wickerman
I'd give it to wolverine/x23 this time. They have the experience and the healing factor. And even if Wolverine is left alone by some miracle of fate, she-venom will go down easily and then it's a long long fight between him and eddie that could go either way. I'm not a big wolvie fan but you gotta remember him walking out of a nuclear explosion.

~wickerman~

thundercracker
that nuke story was crap imo i really doubt he could survive a nuke bad writing BAD

Wickerman
Originally posted by thundercracker
that nuke story was crap imo i really doubt he could survive a nuke bad writing BAD

Couldn't agree with you more. However, i still give it to the two ferals....webbing ain't gonna cut it (get it, get it? wink )

~wickerman~

thundercracker
lol thats dry man i like venom better than wolvie and x23 better than she ven and thats how i see the fight goin but i do see venom and she ven losing ..... umfortunately

Next Venom_girl
"Eat their brains!"
Then again, would it grow back?...and does wolvi even need one to fight?

Who exactly IS X23? What is his / her powers?

jinzin
wolverine clone/daughter character that has all his powers but claws in her feet as well....lol

Draco69
Her FEET!? That's just freaky.

jinzin
lol...I know...... confused

thundercracker
x23's healing factor beats wolverines 2 but her claws are the only part of her skeliton thats adamantium

jinzin
are they? i didn't know that.....learn somethin new everyday....recently she took it to spidey and had her claws at his throat....I think she would most likely waste she venom.

thundercracker
yeah ... i dont know crap about she venom but could see this fight being very violent (the way i like em) evil face evil face evil face evil face

Next Venom_girl
BTW: Are we talking Ann Weying She-Venom, Patricia Robertson-Venom or Naomi She-Venom from Koto's fic?

thundercracker
well not Robertson cause she was wierd ..... and i dont know the last 1 so ann cool stick out tongue stick out tongue

Wickerman
Not to mention x23's battle training since she like....learned to walk big grin

~wickerman~

Firefly218
x23 has the edge over she-venom, wolverine and venom are on somewhat equal footing. The win should go to team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.