Lightsaber Colour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corranhorn
If You were a jedi what colour and style of lightsaber would you go for??

I think i would have a green blade.Old skool one saber fighting style.

Otaku_Sith
Man this is like one of a thousand what colour lightsaber would you have polls.But i was thinking about crimson,electrum or maybe copper that always is a hard one...hmmm,tricky.

ChronoLegionair
i also would have to say green, i just orderd a fusion lightsaber from http://www.parksabers.com/

nolan lepaz
I would go with a silver lightsaber single bladed with a Krath Dragon Pearl as one of the crystals. raver

Darth_Janus
Haja... that link kicks ass.

I'd go with either the Dooku blade (Since I prefer the style and the superior grip) or perhaps a doublebladed one, in the Sith style. Blade color would have to be either blue or violet.

star22
I would go for two lightsabers, one in dark green and one in silver.

Deadlyshot07
i would have two purple lightsabers

Morning_Glory
how many threads are there like this already...*sigh* sleeping

Otaku_Sith
Like i said a thousand.

Darth Mantis
Two lightsabers... Cyan & Bronze

Darth Dementus
I would have two lightsabers:

Both with black, gnarled handles; one green, and the other dark purple.

Darth Koroni
A spiked black and silver lightsaber, with a purple, cyan, or red blade.

Darth Ridah
like I said in the other thread: Clear.... not clear like G@y white... clear like you can't see it until it's up your giggy clear............

Fishy
I love all those people that say two lightsabers smile

Give me one lightsaber anyday, its so much easier to handle, allows for better defensive moves and when you see an opening (which will happen really fast if your opponent uses two weapons) you can use it and kill him almost right away smile

DredgeIsDead
Two sabers are fun to mess around with or if your going ungainst a reletively untrained person, but I agree one is easier for defense, esspecially for me because two hand grip is better then a goiod right but weak left. I'd keep it blue, or maybe green, but probably blue.
however if you can weild two properly, like using one as a distraction and one to attack it could own, but everything is that way.

Fishy
Originally posted by DredgeIsDead
Two sabers are fun to mess around with or if your going ungainst a reletively untrained person, but I agree one is easier for defense, esspecially for me because two hand grip is better then a goiod right but weak left. I'd keep it blue, or maybe green, but probably blue.
however if you can weild two properly, like using one as a distraction and one to attack it could own, but everything is that way.

For a weak opponent two is fun, but remember that two takes an incredible amount of skill if you want to master them both right. Its possible to hold them block and attack with them, but you will almost always be more effective with one.

Two unless you are highly trained with it or your pissed off just have no real advantages compared to one. Thats why Anakin gets two lightsabers in AOTC he's pissed one lightsaber wouldn't cut it anymore, he couldn't attack fast and hard enough with it.

But seriously normally two lightsabers just make life a lot harder especially when you fight against somebody that actually knows how to attack, its hard to block with two blades. I once tried in a stick fight if those things would have been lightsabers i would have cut of my own arms at least 3 times in less then an hour smile

Darth Ridah
one saber is the way to go for me, but I still have to give props on the double bladed ones. they're just to friggin cool

Fishy
Cool but hard to use

Skkouth
The double bladed sabers are called staffs, the two sabers are made diferent than a single saber, they are larger and thinner, they are called dual, and the single saber, standard. i should say dual sabers, both white. by the way, i've never seen a silver lightsaber, can someone put a picture of it? thanks.

jackstain
I like the idea of a staff, but i would end up killing myself with it.

I'd have two, but i would only use one at a time.

probably red.

J-Unit
I Would have a Darth Sidious Handle With orange Lightsaber color

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.