What about Yoda in E3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthvader_fan
We all know about Yoda and Sidious duel in E3, but what happens to Yoda. Who Wins? Who Gets away? Got a thought? smile beer

umraan
omg. sidious wins. yoda falls. and crawls away and bail picks him up.

Dart Saber
Who is Yoda?
And who are you?
And what is this stupid question?

Hybris
lol give the guy a break, not everyone knows so much about SW like you guys....

New_Born_Pyro
You are far to kind, Max.
Yes, Sidious woops Yoda's ass so Yoda crawls away to Dagobah.

Hybris
Why doesn't Obi Wan or Yoda try to kill Anakin in all those years? It logical that neither Obi-Wan and Yoda try to defeat Sidious, but Anakin would be an easy target... That's just something I don't understand...

New_Born_Pyro
Killing Anakin wouldn't destroy palpy.
Just isn't worth the time.
They also believe Luke and Leia are their last hope. Obi and Yoda are to weak but maybe the twins can work together and do what they couldn't.

Hybris
i'll buy that big grin

star22
Palpatine wins, hands down. Yoda only survives because he falls down the senate chamber and manages to escape.

yodafan
Originally posted by Hybris
Why doesn't Obi Wan or Yoda try to kill Anakin in all those years? It logical that neither Obi-Wan and Yoda try to defeat Sidious, but Anakin would be an easy target... That's just something I don't understand...

Anikin would be a easy target???? He only single handedly hunts down and kills every Jedi in the universe besides Yoda and Obi-Wan. He is not a easy target... Especialy with palps at his side.

star22
Remember, we know from Episode I that Anakin is more powerful than Yoda. Using only the light side, he was less trained. However, the dark side is faster, giving instant access to all of one's abilities. This what Anakin wanted. Yoda can't beat him now. The fight would last a while, but it would end the same. Yoda dead.

Delta 62
I hear Yoda starts off the duel with the upper hand but ends up receiving a beat down from Sidious. He realizes he can't defeat him and retreats.

darthvader_fan
Yeah i already knew this but i was wonderin if i was right

smoker4
blink

Lord Yoda
Yoda enters palps office
They start fighting
They end up in the senate room
Palps gets the upper-hand
Yoda gets knocked to the ground and retreats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.