YaYness!! It's my KMC 1st birthday......finally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
One year ago I stumbled into KMC all n00bified after landing here from a search for Star Wars 3.

While many a mod have cursed that day, and a couple of stalker trolls as well, I want to take a minute to thank the peeps that made this year a blast for me!

SO in no particular order, and forgive me if I forget anyone please.

My peeps and buds in the EP3 section:

Baily, Cornponious, Batman316, Corsi, Wayne, Julie, Lyn, Eleonora, GCG, Havoc, Imag, Roan, Levi, Mempho, PVS, Prod, SMX, Sadako, Smoker, Lana, Surgent, Stun, Xam, Ken Benobi (wherever you are), Corran, Darth Plagueis, jedijunky, sithspy, pr1983, tlbauerle, Mist, finti, Cowboyography, Darth Jello, eleveninches, The Ones, scramba, Creechuur, moonwalker741, Darth Duffy, Anakin2Vader, NoMen, OB1-adobe, vanyoda, SnakeByte. matafaka, Boris, Subjekt, gunships, Red Superfly, Torik_Shai, theshakl, Berrie and yerssie baby!

My number one girl and heir to "the posse" Bilb. love

My favorite other KMC posters:

Moosie, ***S***, Shellie, Syren, Clovie, Mane, JtotheP, Baylin, Agent Elrod, Linkalicious, TOH, Fire, Keo, Mr. Zero who was the funniest sarcastic guy I knew and a bunch of peeps I know Im forgetting.. embarrasment

The Mod squad whom Im quite sure just cringes whenever they see a report from me. laughing
Ush, no one else can give me the debates from hell like you do and Ive loved every minute of them, Winddancer, thanks for all you do, Mechy, BKK, Gundy and Payola-true sweeties and yes I know BKK doesnt mod anymore, Rexbaby..you crack me up, BackFire I'll never forget our late nite "pom pom" activities wink , Milla who has listened to Soooooo much ranting an raving-SMOOOOOOOOCH!, Lance or Ken or whoever ya are today, you are da man!, Dave who is funnier than anything and my dark side lover the Queeqster.....you know why I love you. naughty

Finally the Razmeister, the Razmatazz, the big cheese and the boss...hug for creating KMC.

General Gunchips:
Thanks for those who gave me great memories in the temple and the OTF threads. Sorry for the flamage and destruction Ive left in my path some days. Thanks for listening to me, thanks for the shoulders to cry on, especially these days when my father is dying. Thanks to the many questions you answered with a question.

So smooches from JP, aka The Priestess smile

Merlin2
This is your birthday song...
it isn't very long...
it's done.

Devalion
Happy KMC birthday JP!

Lana
Yaaaay JP!!

hug

smooches

cindy8219
Well, happy 1st b-day to you.....

Ignite
happe birthday!!! big grin

Freddy Lover
Happy birthday!!!!!! Mine is in six days!!

shellie
eek! omfg....JP....

hug much love to you...I really enjoy reading your post...you are a true fav of mine too. flirt1

Lana
Now, JP, I have a gift just for you....you must promise to feed him and take good care of him....but I think you're responsible enough to handle it wink

http://www.cosmomovieawards.com/actors/images/haydenchristensen.jpg

Mistah DEVIL
happy b-day smile

Jedi Priestess
Ooooooh Lana........ droolio thanks! Altho you know Berrie and Milla will kill you for that! eek! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Congrats eek!

happy a whole year!

JP, what was your name beore you were JP. I remeber you from way way back cool

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
Now, JP, I have a gift just for you....you must promise to feed him and take good care of him....but I think you're responsible enough to handle it wink

http://www.cosmomovieawards.com/actors/images/haydenchristensen.jpg

droolio

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Congrats eek!

happy a whole year!

JP, what was your name beore you were JP. I remeber you from way way back cool

oh embarrasment embarrasment spadesmamma61 embarrasment embarrasment but I think I only had that like 2 weeks

WindDancer
Happy Birthday JP! starwars

Lana
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Ooooooh Lana........ droolio thanks! Altho you know Berrie and Milla will kill you for that! eek! laughing out loud

It's your day, they can wait their turns wink

droolio

*slaps wrist*

flirt1

dark1365
Happy KMC birthday, JP. New sized avatar!

SithSpy
Happy 1st Birthday JP!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and u remembered me in your list of buds.....im touched love happy Heres to another great year in the prescence of the priestess yes big grin big grin beer and that last ones for you!

Prod
one of the best JP...*bows*...Happy birthday...big grin

do u get a bigger avatar now???

Jedi Priestess
It's not working yet weep

Clovie
CONGRATS eek! clap

choose a ncie bigger ava wink

i'm on the list eek! embarrasmentbag

corrected typos embarrasment

Jedi Priestess
I already did! Its the picture I have now which definitely looks better at 85 x 85 smile

queeq
Birthday!!! *lays a big sloppy tonguey endless kiss on JP*

Happy B-day sweetheart!

Clovie
have you tried uploading it again? confused

BAILY
Yippie!! Happy B day on KMC JP!!! And I took special notice of how my name was first on the list of people... hehe... i feel loved

lil bitchiness
It's not working yet weep

cryhug

Can you remember what time you joined?

Jedi Priestess
I think in the afternoon Milla, my time........should be able to tell from my first post which was totally n00bish! laughing out loud

Da Moose
One year ago I stumbled into KMC all n00bified after landing here from a search for Star Wars 3.

While many a mod have cursed that day, and a couple of stalker trolls as well, I want to take a minute to thank the peeps that made this year a blast for me!

Baily, Cornponious, Batman316, Corsi, Wayne, Julie, Lyn, Eleonora, GCG, Havoc, Imag, Roan, Levi, Mempho, PVS, Prod, SMX, Sadako, Smoker, Lana, Surgent, Stun, Xam, Ken Benobi (wherever you are), Corran, Darth Plagueis, jedijunky, sithspy, pr1983, tlbauerle, Mist, finti, Cowboyography, Darth Jello, eleveninches, The Ones, scramba, Creechuur, moonwalker741, Darth Duffy, Anakin2Vader, NoMen, OB1-adobe, vanyoda, SnakeByte. matafaka, Boris, Subjekt, gunships, Red Superfly, Torik_Shai, theshakl, Berrie and yerssie baby!

Moosie, ***S***, Shellie, Syren, Clovie, Mane, JtotheP, Baylin, Agent Elrod, Linkalicious, TOH, Fire, Keo, Mr. Zero who was the funniest sarcastic guy I knew and a bunch of peeps I know Im forgetting.. embarrasment

The Mod squad whom Im quite sure just cringes whenever they see a report from me. laughing
Ush, no one else can give me the debates from hell like you do and Ive loved every minute of them, Winddancer, thanks for all you do, Mechy, BKK, Gundy and Payola-true sweeties and yes I know BKK doesnt mod anymore, Rexbaby..you crack me up, BackFire I'll never forget our late nite "pom pom" activities wink , Milla who has listened to Soooooo much ranting an raving-SMOOOOOOOOCH!, Lance or Ken or whoever ya are today, you are da man!, Dave who is funnier than anything and my dark side lover the Queeqster.....you know why I love you. naughty

Finally the Razmeister, the Razmatazz, the big cheese and the boss...hug for creating KMC.

General gushing:
Thanks for those who gave me great memories in the temple and the OTF threads. Sorry for the flamage and destruction Ive left in my path some days. Thanks for listening to me, thanks for the shoulders to cry on, especially these days when my father is dying. Thanks to the many questions you answered with a question.

*sneaks in...leaves a small box for a present for JP, sneaks back out* smile

Jedi Priestess
*looks at the box* blink thats not ticking is it?

Da Moose
*looks at the box* blink thats not ticking is it?

No honey...not in a thousand years. It's a little token of my affection...

Love ya darlin. hug

Jedi Priestess
WOW in addition to that big ole diamond you gave me a month ago! eek! I feel so loved, thanks moosie! mwah1

Da Moose
WOW in addition to that big ole diamond you gave me a month ago! eek! I feel so loved, thanks moosie! mwah1

laughing out loud You're welcome as always.

Ken Kenobi
I was mentioned! w00t!

Happy KMC Birthday JP!

queeq
Keep your distance from my woman, Moose. Or you'll be Mousse.... !!!! mad

wink

Clovie
i see queeq in th otf *gets blind* eek!

Jedi Priestess
I know! He did that for me!

queeq
Originally posted by Clovie
i see queeq in th otf *gets blind* eek!

Yes, my radiance ahs that effect on people.

Actually, I was just as surprised. I think this is the first time I set foot in this dump.

Da Moose
Originally posted by queeq
Keep your distance from my woman, Moose. Or you'll be Mousse.... !!!! mad

wink

I'm sorry, I don't think we've met, nor did I know that JP was...umm...spoken for...but, relax my friend, she was simply my bride to be for a while. No biggy. wink

queeq
BRIDE FOR A WHILE????!!! *starts up blender*

Jedi Priestess
Ok you two, I can do ya both! wink

Clovie
I know! He did that for me! he must really love you.... touched

Yes, my radiance ahs that effect on people.

Actually, I was just as surprised. I think this is the first time I set foot in this dump. it is probably the first time. i don't remember seeing you here ever earlier

Jedi Priestess
Wait wait! typo that should have said do WITH you both! laughing out loud

queeq

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?! mad

Jedi Priestess
eeep cry

queeq
Originally posted by Clovie
it is probably the first time. i don't remember seeing you here ever earlier

True, I always considered this place as the board's local sewer.

Lana
Wait wait! typo that should have said do WITH you both! laughing out loud

hysterical

queeq
I'd almost say "Jo Ho"!.... but it isn't Xmas yet. wink

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY!!!!!! that was Uncalled for mister! You are going to be back on the couch in the temple.......well if it were still open! laughing out loud

Clovie
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?! mad why are you so...... erm...mad...?
as far as i noticed you were never having problames with proposing to random ppl erm

True, I always considered this place as the board's local sewer. that's actually isn't totally wrong idea of it confused

Da Moose
I'm so confused.

blink

queeq
GOOD! evil face

Jedi Priestess
Aw Moosie dont be.......come here let me fix that for you naughty

queeq
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
Happy 1st one JP.....!!!!!! pepsi
Youve always been great here, and there is rarely a dull moment when the Priestess is in the KMC house!!!!!

...So the KMC Zodiac makes you a Taurus huh....??!? laughing

*Plays JP the "Happy Birthday" riff* serenade

Jedi Priestess
Thanks Sada! smile Oh thats right it does....... confused

Fionnuala
also HEY!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

congratulations by the way..even though i don't really know you..may there be many more years happy ..

lil bitchiness
cheerleadercheerleader Go JP, go JP, go go go JP cheerleadercheerleader

Da Moose
Aw Moosie dont be.......come here let me fix that for you naughty

I....but....umm.....

ASH!!!! eek!

queeq
Every loves JP...

Clovie
cheerleadercheerleader Go JP, go JP, go go go JP cheerleadercheerleader this smilie is a tiny bit scary cry

Every loves JP... i seriously hope there is maybe one exception cry

Jedi Priestess
cheerleadercheerleader Go JP, go JP, go go go JP cheerleadercheerleader

Milla!!!!!! You know I love that smilie! laughing out loud

queeq
It's all JP

Da Moose

jawdrop

Holy God....

Jedi Priestess
It was a TYPO!!!! embarrasment embarrasment

Clavis
w00t rock

queeq
A Freudian typo!

Jedi Priestess
Are you doubting me?

queeq
I wouldn't dare....Joho! wink

Clovie
Are you doubting me? i am lady

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY!!!!!!! It was an honest typo but Im quite sure I could do the job!

queeq
*GASP!!!!*

queeq
JP has been alone for quite a while methinks.... wink

Jedi Priestess
errrm embarrasment well lets just say you'd prolly both require medical attention. embarrasment

queeq
I'm sure I had a lot more training than you lately... wink

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Da Moose
I....but....umm.....

ASH!!!! eek!

Yes disgust

Mr Parker
Happy Birthday Miss Jedi. I been posting a bit in the Star Wars section myself.You might want to check out my threads there.One is in the Episode I and II section,the other is in the original trillogys section. smile

Clovie
errrm embarrasment well lets just say you'd prolly both require medical attention. embarrasment i don't wanna interupt..
but why medical attention?
are you a doctor? i thought you're a teacher :cofnused:

Jedi Priestess
Clovs read between the lines there babe. wink

thanks Mr Parker

Clovie
i don't see anything between the lines...but don't bother yourself with me confused

Jedi Priestess
Thats ok, and now Ive got to go to Wal-Mart........back later kids. smile

Maybe my av will work then.

lil bitchiness
cheerleader Latah JP cheerleader

Mr Parker
thanks Mr Parker

hope you can make it over there and post on those threads.Even if you want to vent your anger over it since you might disagree with the posts that will be all fine with me. big grin

Eleonora
Thank you JP and cheers!!!!!! smile smile smile
New avatar, red hair still..... cool!!!
rock

Da Moose
errrm embarrasment well lets just say you'd prolly both require medical attention. embarrasment

Oh my GAWD!

Actually, I think YOU would. evil face

bilb
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/yodaledbetter/animations/fireworks2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bilbofett/hb5.gifhttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/yodaledbetter/animations/fireworks2.gif

YEAY JP!! Happy Birthday B!tch!! Love Ya lots!!

queeq
Oh my GAWD!

Actually, I think YOU would. evil face

Why? Are you that clumsy? wink

Da Moose
Why? Are you that clumsy? wink

Pfft....yes.

And more than that....I'm excuberant and exciteable.. big grin

smoker4
For my Priestess smokin'

http://gislainewelling.floguxo.com.br/1105339856.jpg

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smooches.gif

Fionnuala
Pfft....yes.

And more than that....I'm excuberant and exciteable.. big grin

like a little puppy...

Da Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
like a little puppy...

Ha...

*grumbles*

Fionnuala
Ha...

*grumbles*

deal with it..you asked for that.. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Happy Birthday, JP.

Have a good one and remember....don't eat cheese before noon.

-AC

pr1983
happy birthday JP flowers happy

phinney6

General Gunchips:

sad I guess I do not matter. lol. anyway happy birthday, still not as old as me though . ehehehehehe. I came here in fall of 2000 with my ez board global account but never logged in till march 2001, so thats when i "joined" but I was posting before. Thanks for the good times JP. I get KMC senority though so I can boss you around, hahaha, jk wink

waynerobsonuk
Happy KMC Birthday JPwink

Wayne...

Darth Surgent
Congrats, JP!! group

I haven't been too active recently (weep), but my affection remains as strong as ever. hug

stick out tongue

kwasny Surgent kwasny

JKozzy
Happy KMC B-day JP! happybday

I wasn't on the list cry

cornponious
Wow,

Has it been that long already?? That is an immense amount of time that I have wasted ( :P ) on Star Wars.

So, Baily gets recognized before me, huh? wink

Oh well, I seriously doubt KMC (and other sites for that matter) would be the same had you not came along. I truly, truly appreciate what you have done for us, the KMC star wars fans. An amount of effort such as yours should not go unrecognized, therefore I recognize said effort, publicly and shamelessly. Please know that I remain...

In Your Humble Service,

Cornponious (kuntrious kokious maximus)

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by JKozzy
Happy KMC B-day JP! happybday

I wasn't on the list cry

Hey, hey Corn! I said "SO in no particular order,"

And Kozzzzman I had you typed in there but I had to edit because of too many smilies and I think I edited you out by mistake cry you KNOW the Priestess loves ya babe! eek!

And YAY! My big avvy is working now!! It had to be the hour I signed up that did it.

Imaginary
JP! eek! Happy KMC birthday to our wonderfully amazing Priestess! We love you hug

Aww I'm on the list embarrasment

Mempho76
Happy KMC BDay!@!

Jackie Malfoy
Happy Birthday to KMC!Happy Birthday to KMC and may all your wishes come ture.JM

Jedi Priestess
Damnit Phinster I think I cut you off in the smilie deletiona long with Joe, Im sorry babe! You know I love ya too. And thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes.

Mist
why was i put on your list? bag im not important...

Jedi Priestess
erm cause I like you?

Mist
ok...embarrasment

shellie
happy

BartmanX
Well, HAppy Birthday!

Batman316
*has a tear in his eye...

I remember when she was this big....

hehehe happy Birthday JP

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Mist
ok...embarrasment

would you prefer to be on my flamage list? confused

because I assure you that can be arranged muuhahahahaha evil face

Darth Plagueis
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.....albeit somewhat belated!!!! I had a long day and then spent some time figuring out my way around the other side of the drawbridge!! wink smile big grin big grin

Tptmanno1
Yay!!
Even though I never go into the Ep3 forum...
but yay!

Mist
would you prefer to be on my flamage list? confused

because I assure you that can be arranged muuhahahahaha evil face

evil face im tempted.........but no wink

new av in a month!Happy Dance

Imaginary
You've been here a while blink I just realised that.

Mist
me? of coursehappy

i only realised today ive been here longer than lil b blink

Baylin

General Gunchips:

Yay!

Happy first KMC birthday love hug

PVS
shit!!! i missed the party!!! crybaby

*places presents on table next to a stack of empty beer cans...hangs head low and walks out slowly and sadly*

happy KMC birthday JP smile (although wouldn't 'anniversary' be a more appropriate term? stick out tongue )

Jedi Priestess
tongue2 nitpicker wink

actually I realised that too late.

shellie
well it sorta is a birthday...your birth into KMC as a member blink

embarrasment ok Ill shut up now

jedijunky1138
Does this mean you are heading into the terrible twos?
Happy B-Day JP We all love ya!

Royal Knight
Congrats on your one year!

Xam
i gotta say i love u too jp

Lyn
Happy (One whole year at KMC) Birthday!

*dances a merry jig in honour of JP*

Love ya!

Ken Kenobi
This thread is a month old. messed

Mist
2 years for me in 3 days messed my how time flies...

Korri
Its my 2nd Today smile.

Ken Kenobi
June 16th will be my 4 year anniversary.

Morbid4Daniel
August will be my 3rd...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
August will be my 3rd...

no2

August will be your second.

D-Double
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
June 16th will be my 4 year anniversary.

I feel a party come'n on... naughty

That's awesome, man... happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.