Darkseid vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Zahit
Darkseid will find a way to make Juggernaut his poodle.

Sentry
Not by himself. Darkseid wins.

armandovalles
Juggernaut makes Darksied his b*tch. I mean, Doomsday beat the shit out of Darkseid, therefore Juggernaut, who is both far stronger and far more durable than Doomsday, can do the same.

Xplosive
Darkseid

leonidas
juggs far stronger than doomsday?? not a chance. comparable, perhaps. far stronger - impossible. hulk and juggs are too close to call. supes is stronger than hulk. doomsday is stronger than supes. how do you get 'far stronger' out of that?

and even though darkseid is not what he once was, he's still pretty damn tough. i really can't see darkseid knocking juggs out, but i don't think juggs would come close to knocking darkseid out. can't say what effect the omega beams would have on juggs - that would be very interesting. obviously if they worked, juggs would be dead. otherwise, darkseid would need a plan of some sort. he's certainly smarter than marko, and would find a way to win.

armandovalles
supes is not stronger than hulk. in Marvel/ DC ,first of all, the winners of the fights were decided by the fans! secondly, superman didnt fight savage hulk, he fought the professor hulk.

leonidas
yes i know the voters decided. but they've matched up MANY times in x-crossovers. supes has simply too many powers - besides being hulk's equal in strength - ah, skip it. i refuse to get into a supes/hulk debate. fact is supes and hulk are VERY close (i assume you'll AT LEAST concede that obvious fact?), and juggs and hulk are VERY close (another obvious fact). doomsday is STRONGER than supes, therefore juggs sure as hell isn't FAR stronger than doomsday! you can claim he's close all you like and i'll not debate the point. but don't tell me he's FAR stronger. it's quite simply not true.

kgkg
Darkseid should win

Draco69
First of, Juggernaut is NOWHERE near Doomsday strength. Not even close. Superman can lift one million tons. Doomsday is stronger than him. Juggs doesn't have that luxury.

And I wonder if the Omega Effect will work on Jugs...

outavodka
I agree with every other intelligent poster here stating Juggs is out classed here....a more fair fight would be dead squirl vs plastic bag.

savagerampage
i agree doomsday might be stronger than juggernaut, although, the thing with the dc/marvel strength levels are messed up. everything should go by the marvel scale, 100 tons, doomsday, superman would all be under that. Juggernaut i believe can lift probably more than superman, as can the hulk, due to the fact that, they are supposed 2 be massive powerful, strong characters. i just got the thor issue with juggernaut, and juggernaut, clearly is stronger than thor, hulk is stronger than thor, Thor is clearly equal in strength to superman. So Juggernaut should be in there with the Hulk, and doomsday.

Darkseid will win this fight, not by physical force, he will some how manage to get rid of the juggernaut some how, weither teleporting him away or using some mind device. his intelligence is his advantage

Draco69
Under 100 tons? You're joking right? Superman once lifted a friggin aircraft carrier. Those weigh thousands of tons.

Superman can lift one million tons. Juggs can't do that. Thor isn't equal strength to Superman. His max is around 200,000 tons at most.

savagerampage
Thats cause of the marvel/dc scale. if superman was in marvel he would be 100 tons+ doesnt mean he peaks at 100 tons. The big misconception is that marvel characters cant lift more, then 100 tons, when they are able 2 lift just the same as dc characters. Like i said Thor is equal 2 superman in strength, it has been argued many a time before. Juggernaut and Hulk are both stronger than thor, Doomsday is sorta like a combined version of juggernaut and Hulk. Has qualities similar to both those characters. Just because Dc likes 2 show supermans, feats of strength often, doesnt mean, the marvel heavy hitters cant do the same. The hulk has also lifted a aircraft carrier he has also shattered mountains with his fists(i just picked up the Hulk Incredible Guide, really awesome book) Juggernaut and hulk are equals.

dawsey28
If only this was Darkseid with the OMEGA EFFECT!!!!! Then we would find out if NOTHING could stop the Juggernaut.

Draco69
Originally posted by savagerampage
Thats cause of the marvel/dc scale. if superman was in marvel he would be 100 tons+ doesnt mean he peaks at 100 tons. The big misconception is that marvel characters cant lift more, then 100 tons, when they are able 2 lift just the same as dc characters. Like i said Thor is equal 2 superman in strength, it has been argued many a time before. Juggernaut and Hulk are both stronger than thor, Doomsday is sorta like a combined version of juggernaut and Hulk. Has qualities similar to both those characters. Just because Dc likes 2 show supermans, feats of strength often, doesnt mean, the marvel heavy hitters cant do the same. The hulk has also lifted a aircraft carrier he has also shattered mountains with his fists(i just picked up the Hulk Incredible Guide, really awesome book) Juggernaut and hulk are equals.

The problem is that Superman is maxed out around one to two million tons. In terms of strength, Thor isn't equal to Superman. He's around Captain Marvel's level. Which is weaker. Hulk at base strength isn't at Superman's level. Juggs is nowhere near Superman's level strength.

Credit to RedWolf:

JLA: World War Three story-line: Superman was chained to the endless millwheels of the Mageddon machinery. His strength was used to move the gears of a weapon whose size dwarfed the entire Earth/Moon system. Once again it dwarfed the entire Earth/Moon System.

In Superman: The Earth Stealers, Superman propelled a massive space station, cylindrical in shape and stated to be 600 miles in diameter (the length of the cylinder, judging by the depiction, had to have been about 2500 miles ) by pushing against it. The weight was inestimable- it was constructed from all the natural resources gleaned from an entire solar system. A hyperspace portal was opened and Superman not only pushed it, he propelled it for 20 minutes through hyperspace (it was stated that they reached the halfway point at 10 minutes). He had to exert the power to move it at the same time that he had to deal with the stresses of hyperspace unprotected.

JLA #77: Superman contains a black hole in the palm of his hand for an undisclosed amount of time. Later, he produces static electricity sufficient to be "corralled" by Green Lantern John Stewart into containing the black hole. Superman then launches the black hole into a neighboring wormhole.

Action Comics #782: After emerging from the sun energized, Superman physically pushed WarWorld, (a small, Pluto-sized planet) across the solar system and into a boom tube. WarWorld did engage a full throttle countermeasure in resistance Supermans push. We can see WarWorlds engines (which encompass nearly an entire hemisphere of WarWorlds surface) firing in resistance, to no avail. WarWorlds; engines allow WarWorld to travel at faster than light speeds through space, so they generate the power to accelerate a planet beyond light speed.

Luthor 2000 special: Superman split one of Saturns moons with a single strike.

Juggernaut or Hulk or Thor doesn't have this level of strength. Doomsday was STRONGER than Superman. So Juggs and Hulk are NOWHERE near DD's level of strength.

Draco69
Originally posted by dawsey28
If only this was Darkseid with the OMEGA EFFECT!!!!! Then we would find out if NOTHING could stop the Juggernaut.

.....it is. He has the Omega Effect. Always had it.

savagerampage
unless the omega effect has any telepathical effects then it wouldnt do much too him. Like i have mentioned darksied wins, by means of his intelligence, physically he would get smoked by Juggernaut

Draco69
The Omega Effect can wipe someone out of existence as if they never existed before. They can also drain lifeforce, telepathically bombard their mind, teleport them to different dimensions or disengrate them

dawsey28
I must be going crazy. I thought he lost that power somewhere along the way.

Does it still chase whatever it going after forever until it hits and destroys it? I'd like to think that maybe something that could destroy him.

Draco69
Yes.

savagerampage
Draco thats because, dc likes to show there characters doing things of that nature. i mean look at crossovers a bad example but, superman cant even beat venom! a guy who moves planets cant beat a guy who moves tanks? I believe if marvel wanted 2 do the same with there characters, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor would be able to do the same. The funny thing is Most people in the comic world say that thor is above superman, They say there strength levels are the same. Even people from Dc say superman and thor are evenly matched. Thor gets smoked by Hulk and Juggernaut. Also Juggernaut,Hulk,thor they have never showed a limit when it comes to strength. And i can honestly say, they are in the same league as superman, doomsday.

savagerampage
Well if the omega effect can telepathically bombared there mind, then juggs loses. although his body will still be intact, his brain would probably be mush.

Draco69
Originally posted by savagerampage
Draco thats because, dc likes to show there characters doing things of that nature. i mean look at crossovers a bad example but, superman cant even beat venom! a guy who moves planets cant beat a guy who moves tanks? I believe if marvel wanted 2 do the same with there characters, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor would be able to do the same. The funny thing is Most people in the comic world say that thor is above superman, They say there strength levels are the same. Even people from Dc say superman and thor are evenly matched. Thor gets smoked by Hulk and Juggernaut. Also Juggernaut,Hulk,thor they have never showed a limit when it comes to strength. And i can honestly say, they are in the same league as superman, doomsday.

Crossovers are bull****. You and I know that. Thor got owned by Superman in the JLA/Avengers storyline. So obviously Thor would lose to Venom right?

Their strength levels aren't the same. It's fact. The trio aren't at Superman's strength. Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be at his strength however it requires significant anger.

leonidas
<<First of, Juggernaut is NOWHERE near Doomsday strength. Not even close. Superman can lift one million tons. Doomsday is stronger than him. Juggs doesn't have that luxury.
And I wonder if the Omega Effect will work on Jugs...>>

thanks draco. that's what i was trying to tell him. i do think savagerampage as a point with the strength discrepancies between marvel and dc though. i agree wholeheartedly with you that doomsday is stronger than juggs, but in a x-crossover, i'm betting it would be a hellafight. a perfect example for what i'm saying is the captain marvel discussion we had the other day.

you informed me that CM has a PORTION of hercules's strength, but with that PORTION he is equal to (perhaps a little less) than supes. by that reasoning, with only a portion of herc's strength he can literally lift millions of tons. but marvel's hercules (among marvel's strongest characters) is nowhere near that level. and yet, in the x-crossover, thor (whom is equal to, perhaps a little LESS than hercules) was easily the equal of CM - probably stronger! and thor has shown to be supes's equal. the literal translation of their physical powers doesn't work. i think you've got to look at from a broader viewpoint - namely marvel and dc's strongest heroes are all very close. it's been borne out time and time again any time they've met.

savagerampage
Well i know crossovers are Bullshit, but i said thats a bad example. Spiderman has beaten superman, and hulk did school supes ass before 2.

But the companies operate on a different level. If they had one unified company, then my friend, i can guarentee you, the trio there would be in the same strength level as doomsday superman etc.

Its just cause marvel doesnt showcase feats of strength like that very often. It seems to unrealistic, if u can even say that in comics

dawsey28
That quote is from Wizard. That's not the final say, but they are a good source.

leonidas
<<Its just cause marvel doesnt showcase feats of strength like that very often. It seems to unrealistic, if u can even say that in comics>.

that was actually a point i meant to add. back in the day, marvel always prided themselves on being the more 'real' comic. hence peter parker is a poor, geeky student, banner is the unfortunate then tortured scientist, etc . . . they tried to 'humanize' their heroes in a way no one had done before. one of the ways - make their feats not so extraordinary and hence, more 'believeable'.

and though i agree x-crossovers are often poorly done, they ARE - and will remain - our only true measuring stick. but you and i are in agreement - were there one universe, they would, indeed, all be in a similar class - though doomsday would be somewhere above all of the aforementioned heroes.

leonidas
oh, and i don't think doomsday would 'mop the floor with juggs'. but he would beat him. just like (getting back on topic) darkseid would. sorry gang for the tangent.

Mider
Whats Darkseids greatest portrayal of power and what comic was it in?

Mider
Come on people dont leave me pondering.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Whats Darkseids greatest portrayal of power and what comic was it in?
pre , or post?

Mider
Pre-crisis Darkseid

derrick24
you all dont get it, when marvel gives stats in strength, theyre max that they are going to go is 100 tons, thats not stating that the characters can only lift a 100 tons, thats the furthest theyre going to go on lifting scale. On the scale on marvel 1-7 it has juggernaut and hulk at 7 the max. They both have no limits in there strength, juggernaut strenght is unlimited, as for hulk, if you dont believe me go to this site.
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596
it simply states that juggernaut strength, invulnerability and endurance is unlimited, he cant be stop or has a strength level. whatever doomsday can lift juggernaut can lift, whatever superman can lift juggernaut can lift. Thousands of superman and doomsday fans are going to say that the site was lying they dont know what theyre talking about with juggernaut strength because everybody on this site knows more than marvel and dc writers, yeah right. All that darkseid has juggernaut has except the omega affect but you all seem to forget that juggernaut has a force field that could cancel that out. Juggernaut is the most invulnerable beings in any universe, please dont forget that, its a need to know.

jinzin
"First of, Juggernaut is NOWHERE near Doomsday strength. Not even close. Superman can lift one million tons. Doomsday is stronger than him. Juggs doesn't have that luxury.

And I wonder if the Omega Effect will work on Jugs..."

once again!!!!! draco's right on the money!

"I agree with every other intelligent poster here stating Juggs is out classed here....a more fair fight would be dead squirl vs plastic bag."

hahahahahahaha laughing out loud

jinzin
"i mean look at crossovers a bad example but, superman cant even beat venom!"

superman was. depowered! dolt!

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
Under 100 tons? You're joking right? Superman once lifted a friggin aircraft carrier. Those weigh thousands of tons.

Superman can lift one million tons. Juggs can't do that. Thor isn't equal strength to Superman. His max is around 200,000 tons at most. HAHAHAHA that is an awesome simile

derrick24
jinzin every where i go youre there and you always dont know what youre talking about. how could you say that doomsday or darkseid is stronger than a being who has immeasurable strength. juggernaut can lift whatever he wants. In one comic where he was destroying a city and the x-men came trying to stop him, the guy lifted a 80 story sky scrapper off the ground with little effort, shaking it, that sounds more than a 100 tons to me. Colossus lifted a submarine out of the sea and was carrying it with 1 arm a submarine weighs between 500 to 1000 tons and juggernaut is way stronger than colossus. If you dont believe that juggernaut strength has no limit go here:
or
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96.

newjak86
First of all juggs is one of the strongest charaters marvel darkseid is the same in D.C. so any fight they would have would be equal this just comes down to which comic you prefer to read. face it in an actual fight they are equals in ABILITY.

long pig
Yes, Jugs strength is limitless, and he doesn't have to be angry to be stronger.
In his official marvel bio it states that when jugs decides to lift or move anything, he will.

Darkseid would win though, but only by teleporting him somewhere else.

jinzin
this fight is simple.....even IF IF IF juggs by some loppsided miracle was winning....darkseid could just send him away via omega beams.....

long pig
Yup, exactly.

Dizzle
Does Post-Crisis have any of the telepathic power of his Pre-Crisis version? Cuz I'm pretty sure Pre-Crisis Darkseid controlled something like a billion people all at the same time... So a fraction of that and a little work to take off Juggs's helmet and it's over.

And since when can Juggernaut lift anything he wants to? He's strong, but he has limits... I'm pretty sure he's around or a little higher than base Hulk. Darkseid is still pretty strong too, and a hell of a lot smarter than Cain.

And honestly people, Juggernaut and normal Hulk are not Supes level in strength, neither is Thor. Going by feats, its not even close.

jinzin
seriously...

long pig
Since...forever.
When have you ever seen him not be able to lift something?
Marvel says it as well.
He's way beyond hulks base.

Both hulk and jugs can be.
Thor isn't though.

juggernaut74
Just read Juggernauts bio at the official site.

It says when he gets a head of steam there is no object he cannot move.

LordFear
Well if Thanos and Darkseid apparently stalemates one another, then Juggy is a dead man

Lord S
Superman once lifted a friggin aircraft carrier. Those weigh thousands of tons. Didn't Magneto once lift a 35,000 ton aircraft carrier, too?

Originally posted by derrick24
jinzin every where i go youre there and you always dont know what youre talking about. how could you say that doomsday or darkseid is stronger than a being who has immeasurable strength. juggernaut can lift whatever he wants. In one comic where he was destroying a city and the x-men came trying to stop him, the guy lifted a 80 story sky scrapper off the ground with little effort, shaking it, that sounds more than a 100 tons to me. Colossus lifted a submarine out of the sea and was carrying it with 1 arm a submarine weighs between 500 to 1000 tons and juggernaut is way stronger than colossus. If you dont believe that juggernaut strength has no limit go here:
or
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96. I'm calling BS.

There's no such thing as 'Unlimited Strength'...that's a gross exaggeration. Just like that 'unstoppable' part...he has been stopped.

His strength is immeasurable, but not unlimited. Where was his unlimited strength when he was getting bitchlapped by Onslaught?

There is a limit to his strength, and it is below Darkseid, and DEFINITELY below Doomsday.

Originally posted by LordFear
Well if Thanos and Darkseid apparently stalemates one another, then Juggy is a dead man The answer lies here...though I believe Thanos is stronger than Darkseid.

leonidas
draco sayeth:

<<Superman once lifted a friggin aircraft carrier. Those weigh thousands of tons.
Superman can lift one million tons. Juggs can't do that. Thor isn't equal strength to Superman. His max is around 200,000 tons at most.>>

and since it appears darkseid is at supes's strength level, strength difference alone would be a big difference. but juggs balances that by being so damn invulnerable . . .

draco sayeth again:

<<The Omega Effect can wipe someone out of existence as if they never existed before. They can also drain lifeforce, telepathically bombard their mind, teleport them to different dimensions or disengrate them>>

so i wonder then, could darkseid simply rip juggs's helmet off THEN use the omega effect psionically? obviously he could simply teleport him away into the sun or something, and get a cheap win, but i still wonder if juggs could handle a full blast - even darkseid said (against doomsday) that no one has ever survived the omega effect at point blank range . . .

this is an older thread, but the fight still intrigues me.

LordFear
Is anybody in agreement that Juggs would make Darkseid sweat or not?

leonidas
depends if the omega effect works. if he blasts him and juggs is still standing he would certainly get his attention. i just don't think (as draco and others in other threads have shown) that juggs is actually strong enough to physically beat darkseid down. so, how could juggs win this fight?

jinzin
he can't....he's in over his head here...

leonidas
jinzin, haven't seen you round much lately. and i agree with you. but don't you think there's a chance juggs's shields could hold up?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk is stronger than Superman or Doomsday. Let's just clear that up.

Juggernaut is strong, but he isn't as strong as the Hulk, either. His infinite durability keeps him in fights against the Hulk. Juggernaut has a force field that could repel the Omega Effect altogether. Juggernaut is more durable than Doomsday, easily. Stronger? Doubtful.

This will be a long ass fight, but I don't see Darkseid hurting Juggernaut. Juggernaut's strength has never been specified, so whether or not he could hurt Darkseid is a toss up. However, Darkseid isn't winning without a Boom Tube.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk is stronger than Superman or Doomsday. Let's just clear that up.

Juggernaut is strong, but he isn't as strong as the Hulk, either. His infinite durability keeps him in fights against the Hulk. Juggernaut has a force field that could repel the Omega Effect altogether. Juggernaut is more durable than Doomsday, easily. Stronger? Doubtful.

This will be a long ass fight, but I don't see Darkseid hurting Juggernaut. Juggernaut's strength has never been specified, so whether or not he could hurt Darkseid is a toss up. However, Darkseid isn't winning without a Boom Tube.
Why shouldn’t Jugs be able to hurt darkie?

Superman, and DD has made him bleed tossed him like a *****.

I still say Darkseid wins because Jugs only option is punching (hey it worked for DD)

If darkie wants to go punch for punch Jugs drag him like DD.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Why shouldn’t Jugs be able to hurt darkie?

Superman, and DD has made him bleed tossed him like a *****.

I still say Darkseid wins because Jugs only option is punching (hey it worked for DD)

If darkie wants to go punch for punch Jugs drag him like DD.

I'm talking about Darkseid letting Juggernaut hit him, not being able to hurt him.

jinzin
sup leonidas...I've been spending my time in the spidey threads still.......(sigh)

anyways....I think that his shield doesn't matter...even IF it holds up...(and technically it should I suppose) darksied could just send him away via omega beams...end of fight end of story...

Sentry
Thor #411-412

Juggs First Encounter With Thor:

If it can stop the Mjolnir in it's tracks, I don't see why his forcefields couldn't hold up to the affects of the Omega Beams/Omega Effects. Classic Juggs is damn near invulnerable with that shield in place. Could Darkseid swat away the Mjolnir with ease? I'm certain he would hurt his hand, or be knocked off his feet similar to what happened to Superman in the JLA/Avenger crossover.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

Darkseid takes it 6 times out of 10, due to the fact he can win via teleportation.

If Darkseid decides to slug it out with Juggernaut to prove a point that he's the stronger, he will be in a tough fight. Could go either way.

jinzin
that's not fair the hammers induced with magic....guess what one of supes' worst weaknesses is?

Sentry
My point is, it stopped the Mjlonir. It could theortically stop the omega beams/omega effect. What are Darkseid's weaknesses? Superman. Does Darkseid do well against magical foes?

jinzin
you're missing the point...it's the kitty pride thing all over again.....for instance: kitty pride could take out some incredibly deadly foes by phasing them into the ground but she can't beat wolverine because she has a weakness to adamantium.... agreed?

and to answer your question, yes...he has numerous magician-characters under his rule for a reason...

brainchild81
Did 'seid use the O beams on Doomsday?

jinzin
yep...he found them quite useless though as doomsday literally laughed them off...

leonidas
but dc DID leave itself a slight 'out' for darkseid when darkseid told dd that no one has ever survived the o-effect from point blank range. course, he never had a chance to find out.

is it me, or is darkseid used as a plot device more than anyone this side of galactus . . .?

jinzin
it's definitely not you...that's for sure...

Sentry
Originally posted by jinzin
you're missing the point...it's the kitty pride thing all over again.....for instance: kitty pride could take out some incredibly deadly foes by phasing them into the ground but she can't beat wolverine because she has a weakness to adamantium.... agreed?

and to answer your question, yes...he has numerous magician-characters under his rule for a reason...

Well I pointed out a fact, and I explained it. Theoretically, this is what could happen to the Omega Beams/Effect:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

It could happen. Then again it might not. Darkseid's magicians aren't in this fight, it's Darkseid VS. Juggernaut. No one else. Read the thread reading

Darkseid wins via teleportation. If Darkseid thinks he has to prove to himself he's physically superior to Juggernaut by battling him toe to toe, he will be proven wrong.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sentry
Well I pointed out a fact, and I explained it. Theoretically, this is what could happen to the Omega Beams/Effect:

It could happen. Then again it might not. Darkseid's magicians aren't in this fight, it's Darkseid VS. Juggernaut. No one else. Read the thread reading

Darkseid wins via teleportation. If Darkseid thinks he has to prove to himself he's physically superior to Juggernaut by battling him toe to toe, he will be proven wrong.

ummmm I never said that it couldn't happen...I simply stated that using the fact that superman got whacked with a magic hammer isn't quite as reasonable in an argument against darksied because that's one of superman's most showcased weaknesses, not darksied's.... it's really not hard logic to follow...(kitty pride thing) apparently someone else needs to read the thread ahem...

and I didn't state his magicians ARE in this fight....you asked how well darksied fares against magically empowered people and I told you...where you got "darksied's magicians could take juggy" from...I have no idea...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I agree his omega effect probably won't work....I already said juggy's shield would most likely hold up....and I agree that he could win via telportation....

I however, DO think that darksied would easily be able to hold his own in a h2h contest.... once he becomes bored of it he uses the omega beams....end of story....and when I say uses the omega beams I think you misunderstand...I mean teleport juggy away with them...not disintigrate him...

leonidas
i still wonder if darkseid could rip off juggs helmet and blast him in the face with the omega effect - it can be used as a psionic attack as well as a disintegration and teleportation attack. if he couldm darkseid crushes him, and i really can't think of a logical reason he COULDN'T do this . . .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
i still wonder if darkseid could rip off juggs helmet and blast him in the face with the omega effect - it can be used as a psionic attack as well as a disintegration and teleportation attack. if he couldm darkseid crushes him, and i really can't think of a logical reason he COULDN'T do this . . .

If Juggernaut doesn't want Darkseid near him, he could just put up one of those impermeable forcefields. He could use it to block the Omega Effect, too.

leonidas
<<If Juggernaut doesn't want Darkseid near him, he could just put up one of those impermeable forcefields. He could use it to block the Omega Effect, too.>>

but hasn't juggs had his helmet ripped off in the past? didn't logan cut it off once? and i was under the impression the force field was ALWAYS up, and that his helmet had been torn off anyway. no?

Cosmic Cube
<<If Juggernaut doesn't want Darkseid near him, he could just put up one of those impermeable forcefields. He could use it to block the Omega Effect, too.>>

but hasn't juggs had his helmet ripped off in the past? didn't logan cut it off once? and i was under the impression the force field was ALWAYS up, and that his helmet had been torn off anyway. no?

It isn't. It's possible to take off the helmet if the forcefield isn't up.

leonidas
huh. learn something new everyday . . .

Cosmic Cube
huh. learn something new everyday . . .

Yeah. Nothing can even get near him when the force field is up.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, no one has ever took Juggy's helm while forcefield is active, in the comics its just not shown when he turns it on and off........

Sentry
Even if Juggs is hurt, or his skin is blown off, he'll keep coming. He is the Unstoppable Juggernaut.

Look at the pics. He's battling God Like D'spayre:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/OneShot2.jpg

Get's all his skin ripped off and still lives:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/OneShot1.jpg

Again like I said before, if Darkseid goes toe to toe with Juggernaut to prove he's stronger than Juggs, Juggs will prove him wrong.

long pig
Darkseid has telepathy, which would work if Jug's leaves his shield down. And seeing how much of a dumbass he is, he probably would.

But Sentry's right, anyone even Darkseid is going to lose after a while against juggy in a h2h physical fight.

jinzin
well yeah darksied would lose eventually..I just don't think it would be anytime soon...and I do think that according to darksied's character alone..he would either figure out that h2h wasn't working (he's pretty smart...I common give him some credit here..lol), or he would get bored and send juggy away...if warpath can fight juggernaught for an entire day...I'm fairly confident that darkseid could easily do the same....I mean common the guy goes toe to toe with supes...and need I remind you of the showcased feats that were already described? he should, and would easily hold his own...

long pig
Darkseid is just a good a fighter as his two sons Kalibak and Orion, he can hold his own with damn near anyone.
I was just saying, after a while, he'd lose in a h2h fight.

But, he'd probably never do that seeing he can teleport him away.

jinzin
it would take literally days before juggy secured his advantage....no way darksied isn't getting bored, or wasting that much time....

K3VIL

Superman can lift one million tons. Juggs can't do that. Thor isn't equal strength to Superman. His max is around 200,000 tons at most.
And you're twice wrong.
Juggernaut's strenght is above both Thor and Superman, he hasn't showed a limit.
Thor lifted the Jormungand Serpent, which surround the entire planet Earth, it weights more than 200'000 Tons, it must be 3 or 4 times that amount of weight.
Thor without Mjolnir is around 90% of Superman's strenght, with Mjolnir at his side, he's equal, Thor 200'000 tons, ROTFL.
Juggernaut himself has a strenght that surpass that of Thor or Supes cause the magic of Cyttorak grants him power which has a high limit, so high he can match Hulk.

long pig
It's possible he has no limit at all.

Sentry
up

Sentry

Even if Juggs is hurt, or his skin is blown off, he'll keep coming. He is the Unstoppable Juggernaut.

Look at the pics. He's battling God Like D'spayre:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/OneShot2.jpg

Get's all his skin ripped off and still lives:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/OneShot1.jpg

Again like I said before, if Darkseid goes toe to toe with Juggernaut to prove he's stronger than Juggs, Juggs will prove him wrong.

kgkg
that jug pic is getting famous it makes me proud embarrasment

brainchild81
I think Darkseid would realize he's outclassed and head for the hills

ImmortalOne
And before he reached the hills, Juggy crushes head with his bare palms

jinzin
or he teleports him into a sun....roll eyes (sarcastic)

True Sinister
Doomsday,sup,hulk,and Thor are craploads stronger than jug so DS getting his ass kicked by Doomsday and Superman are irrelevant. DS is stronger than Apocalypse,Magneto, and possibly Thanos and Galactus. Jug is so out of his leauge.

big juggy man
It is funny when people say the Hulk or Thor are stronger than Juggernaut when Marvel writers have stated Juggernaut is stronger than the Hulk and at the very least he is just as strong as Thor. But fanboys will be fanboys. Darkseid is stronger than Thanos and Galactus now but he gets beat by Doomsday?

Written properly Juggernaut at full power should beat the shit out of Darkseid.

h1a8
Darkseid can erase Juggs or simply bfr him. Or simply take his helmet off and mindrape him.
Darkseid can't hurt Juggs physically though.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by True Sinister
Doomsday,sup,hulk,and Thor are craploads stronger than jug so DS getting his ass kicked by Doomsday and Superman are irrelevant. DS is stronger than Apocalypse,Magneto, and possibly Thanos and Galactus. Jug is so out of his leauge.

wait what? u think they are "craploads" stronger then jugger at his peak? check again young son

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.