Sooty vs Sweep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
SOOTY
vs
SWEEP
vs
SOO
vs
SCAMPY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/stage/2004/04/sooty/images/soo_sooty_sweep_scamp_270x165.jpg

grey fox
sooty owns this i mean he has friggen magic he can just dissapear them all .

whirlysplat
Actually Sue owns both of them she is a dominatrix

GalacticStorm
R u lot all English then?

Draco69
This forum has gone to hell...

grey fox
british through and through scampy could put up a fight though with his street fighting skillz

eleveninches
I always thought that sotty was wierd. He has a big guys hand up his butt, and his catchphase is "lets get busy"

GalacticStorm
I always thought u were american 11.

grey fox
hey not everyone here is american ya yank (just kidding ^__^)

eleveninches
nope. im british

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
hey not everyone here is american ya yank (just kidding ^__^)

HEEYY!! IM BRITISH TOO!!!

grey fox
sorry dude brain lapse

DigiMark007
I read an article in my local newpaper about a hamster named Sooty. He escaped (it was a hamster farm...!?!?) and found a pen of 24 female gerbils. He shagged every last one of them, ended up having 53 children, and slept for 2 straight days after the incident.

...he's an inspiration to us all!

-DM

P.S. ...that actually happened

Scoobless
Originally posted by eleveninches
I always thought that sotty was wierd. He has a big guys hand up his butt, and his catchphase is "lets get busy"

You only think that that's his catchphrase....

The truth is Sooty was so scared of puppet rapist Matthew Corbett that he had become mute......

Every time Matt pushed Sooty towards his head he was silently praying that this time would be his last......

Matthew's perversion even extended to Sweep on occasion, there was an ugly trial that ended under suspicious circumstances when Sweep one morning turned up to court covered in bruises and no longer able to speak.... he would forevermore only ever be able to communicate through pitiful squeaks (this was, in fact, prior to the filming of the series).... but Sweep's father was a cold brutal man who only cared for the money he could reap from his son's now insane (but comical) squeakings....

Funnily enough Matthew never touched Sue, it was always suspected that he was more interested in the puppets of the male persuasion

Sooty's water-pistol antics were the cries of a desperate, silent puppet on the edge...... he committed suicide shortly after filming the final episode..... he drove the van onto the tracks of an oncoming train

Sooty's with Jesus now

http://www.qols.ph.ic.ac.uk/~kinsle/files/b3/jesus-sooty.jpg

i, for one, hope he finds the peace he never had while on earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.