Look-alikes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
What's the greatest look-alike you've ever seen?

Has to be a non-famous person.

I swear, some guy in my office looks like this shitty singer called Jason Perry from the lame band called A.

I want to just run up to him and tell him to stop being in such a shit band, despite him being a completely different man.

It's frustrating.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What's the greatest look-alike you've ever seen?

Has to be a non-famous person.

I swear, some guy in my office looks like this shitty singer called Jason Perry from the lame band called A.

I want to just run up to him and tell him to stop being in such a shit band, despite him being a completely different man.

It's frustrating.

-AC

You know, I was trying SO hard to not burst out laughing when you were telling me about that earlier.......laughing

T.M
a guy who works in a Mcdonalds near me looks like the guy from Shaun of the dead and the office yes

its frecky

Jedi_KnightAlly
A drunk mate once told me i look like pierce brosnan, then the next day, said "you know, u don't really". Lol.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
A drunk mate once told me i look like pierce brosnan, then the next day, said "you know, u don't really". Lol.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

T.M
my mates tell me i look like Seth from The O.C but i dont

they fools yes

Lana
Anyway, I don't really know of any...

Though my friend Lauren told me that I have a twin at her university. Like, as in she saw this girl and said that she thought "WTF? Alana doesn't go to Bradley!"

Also, my friend Moira and I look a lot alike. To the extent that once my mom mixed up the two of us laughing

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, i was all excited about looking like bond and all, and then they took it away lol.

Fionnuala
A..they did that one off song..and the guy looks like the one from Feeder...i think they came from where i live..great bands come form Norfolk and Suffolk roll eyes (sarcastic)

i saw a guy on the train to school who looks esxactly like Orlando Bloom...he started puking everywhere last year...that wasn't good..

Alpha Centauri
It's actually annoying me, coz I keep thinking of that song they did called Nothing.

Worst vocals. He tries to sound hype but comes off as annoying. I just wanna strangle him.

GRR! SO frustrating. Especially working with him.

-AC

cindy8219
lol, i was all excited about looking like bond and all, and then they took it away lol.

hey you can still claim you look like him for one evening. laughing out loud

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol, i thought they were quite gid stick out tongue jk

Fionnuala
It's actually annoying me, coz I keep thinking of that song they did called Nothing.

Worst vocals. He tries to sound hype but comes off as annoying. I just wanna strangle him.

-AC

oh yeah that was it 'Nothing'..hurt my ears alot..

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, tis true! big grin

Fionnuala
lol, tis true! big grin

indeed..unless you like them..stick out tongue

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol i remember a song "starbucks" which was total crap, but no idea what song 'nothing' is lol.

Da Moose

-AC

laughing out loud Can you imagine if you acted on those frustrations and strangled the poor bloke who would, of course have no idea what was happening.

Sun Ce
Sanje looks alot like me....

Alpha Centauri
It's actually horrible.

He's a cool dude, Chris Jones. It's just that he looks like the lead singer of a shit band. I try to ignore it but I always peep over my monitor and he's across the office just sitting there. I get well annoyed. Coz I expect him to jump on the desk and start singing in that voice.

I'll find pics and you can make comparisons.

-AC

Lana
laughing you amuse me to no end.

Big Evil
Everybody says I look like the guy from Jane'sAddiction. AKA: Ass. : \

Mistah DEVIL
do ppl who look like video games count?

Alpha Centauri
I'd never want to meet someone who looked like a video game, jeez.

If you mean video game CHARACTERS, then go for it.

-AC

Lana
*giggles*

Imagine, someone who looks like a PS2 disc.....

Syren
droolio Oh Lana, you say the filthiest things eyes

BackFire
People always say I look like Kevin Smith.

Mistah DEVIL
my homeboy looks like that guy in red tights(the one who mails the letter) in the legend of zelda the wind waker and my homegrl looks like ling xiaoyu in the tekken series (T5 to be exact)

TheAnimal
my cousin looks alot like jennifer garner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.