Kds TV showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
WHo would win in an all out war

lilmisskitten
Sesemee Street !!!!! i learnded from that show lol

grey fox
YA MISSED OUT RAINBOW YOU MORON !!!!!

But my love of old tv shows aside this match is very difficult i mean the hoobs are taken out instantly they act/look like retards

bodger/badger would die killing the muppets in a kamikaze explosion of mashed potato

the hoobs run over the gopher/duck/aardvark in their bus

sooty , izzy wizzies most of the sesame street guys into space where they die painfully any sesame guys left get beaten to death by scampies mad SKILLZ

the teletubbies get their hoover (cant remember name) to suck up sooty and sweep

NOW he have a stand off the teletubbies versus the hoobs , the teletubbies use their antennas to interfere with a military satellite and cause a missile to be launched at the hoobs

thus THE TELETUBBIES WIN MWAHAHAHAH

eleveninches
Oh, crap.

How could i forget rainbow.

That show was so totally FULL of sexual innuendoes, that you dont realise at all when watching it as a kid.

Lord S
Sesame Street, of course.

Big Bird and Snuffalupagis (sp?) are freaking huge...they alone would stomp a mudhole in the competition.

Zahit
No gnews is good gnews with.........Gary Gnu.

http://www.nerdgirl.com/images/uploads/gnu4.jpg

grey fox
gary gnu is a loser pantywaist

Big Evil
The Muppets, they don't conform to soceity's yuppie bullcrap and become the carrot monster..

BENITO
Gordon the goafer he beat up the macho man Randy Savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.