Superman vs NEW supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
The NEW supergirl (the kryptonian one, not the crappy alien one)

vs

Superman

Draco69
Superman. While Supergirl MAY be stronger, she has NOWHERE near the experience to beat Superman. Give it a decade or so than we'll see.

eleveninches
I'd so love to bang the new supergirl. Cant wait for her own series this summer

pr1983
Originally posted by eleveninches
I'd so love to bang the new supergirl. Cant wait for her own series this summer

laughing

superman would take it for the reason draco stated...

Ming Tea!
How come she may be stronger? I don't get it, is she Kryptonian or from a sister planet where the inhabitants were stronger than the Kryptonians?

Draco69
It's inconclusive as to why she MAY be stronger. I think it has to do with the fact that she's a teenager.

Superherovandal
how can she be more powerful as a teenager. She needs solar energy and Supes has like 30+ years more than she does.

Draco69
People forget the fact that she is from Krypton right? So if Kal was a baby at the time it exploded then obviously Kara is more accurately older than Kal. Her spaceship provided yellow sunlight as well as freezing statis. So, she has about the same amount of sunlight as Kal. Or more.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
People forget the fact that she is from Krypton right? So if Kal was a baby at the time it exploded then obviously Kara is more accurately older than Kal. Her spaceship provided yellow sunlight as well as freezing statis. So, she has about the same amount of sunlight as Kal. Or more.

either way its crap... supermans kid neice is stronger than him... ffs...

Superherovandal
OOOOHHHHH I GET IT my bad. hehehehe

Superherovandal
Originally posted by pr1983
either way its crap... supermans kid neice is stronger than him... ffs...

I hate this notion.

Draco69
It may or may not be true. I doubt it though...

pr1983
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I hate this notion.

agree or disagree?

Superherovandal
I agree with you pr. Cmon giving his niece that much power.

Superherovandal
but it does make sense she hardly used her powers yet so she wouldn't be wasting the sunlight whilst supes had to face doomsday etc. and is constantly loosing sunlight.

pr1983
I agree with you pr. Cmon giving his niece that much power.

ok... "is it a bird? is it a plane? oh, its just superman, supergirls sidekick..."

before you know it supes will be comic relief...

Ming Tea!
It's so stupid and emasculating.

pr1983
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
It's so stupid and emasculating.

for superman, first the crisis goes too far (imo), now this...

Wickerman
how can she be more powerful as a teenager. She needs solar energy and Supes has like 30+ years more than she does.

Superman's strengths + PMS.
that explains it all wink

~wickerman~

Ming Tea!
LOL. So true.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
LOL. So true.

Unfortunately that's pretty much the best answer the Marvel PR department would give you after trying to bomb their HQ in frustration

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.