Baders last thread?..have your say and vote!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bader40
Ok it's official i'm the oldest visitor to this site and unlike most grandads i feel as welcome as a f**t in a spacesuit...so it's time to put democracy into action, if the majority of people who vote decide that they would prefer never to see my name on this site again, then you have my word as an officer and a gentlemen that i will abide by the decision...have your say and vote.

I will check the result at sometime between 2000-2200 BST and even if only one person has placed a vote i will go with the majority.

Crash Overload
Don't leave... Why do i have the impression that it is you in that pic? and why do i have the impresion that you are a pilot?

bader40
Cheers crash i appreciate your sentiments lets hope some more people feel the same way, i would hate to leave this site..it's been...mmm...interesting to say the least smile

Crash Overload
Wait a second... Wing commander... British Symbol used in WWII, well, there where many variations of the same thing... I'd say this one was off an american P-52...

Dude, I am studying what he lived! We could learn A LOT from this guy.

bader40
wrong..speak to you again gotta get some shut eye, i've been workin nights

Crash Overload
Okay, talk to ya soon...!

badkittykitty
though you probably haven't seen me,I've read your post and they made me laugh,so please don't leave we need you!

Lord Soth
You've only been here a month, there's no point in leaving for you....no

bader40
Well i must say this is all starting to look quite good.It would be interesting to hear the views of the anti pensioners group who were slaggin me off before for being too close to my own funeral.
Anyway at this rate it looks like i will be around a little longer, and if the votes does't suddenly change or i am not suddenly struck down with altzheimers of have a massice stroke, my aged ramblings will continue...thanks for your positive votes

Ushgarak
Hmm. Opening a thread like this only identifies you with those very immature people you dislike, you know. Threads like this are seen as rather self-pitying and self-serving. I am sure you are not but... seriously, just ignore the ones that irritate you, it's the only way.

And whilst Bader40 may or may not be a pilot, Crash, I think you will find the picture is Douglas Bader, famous WWII flying ace, sans legs. Bader40 may be on the mature side but he's not THAT old...

Clovie
you are older than my parents eek!

it is strange......
but y should you leave?

silver_tears
You're my dad's age laughing out loud

I chose "oh yes please" to be different cool, I don't know you so personally I don't see much difference whether you stay or not blink

However no one can make you leave, so it's up to you big grin

yerssot
we're a democracy? laughing out loud

bader40
Ushgarak, for a new user of this bulletin board i was amazed at the reaction i got when my age was revealed, the poll was initiated because i got the feeling i was not welcome here..it was not an attempt to create some pity. I will take your advice though and ignore the people who think age is such a big issue.
Well done, it is Douglas Bader but as a fellow brit i guess i should not be surprised you knew that. smile

Aqua
i dunno....

Storm
This is ridiculous. If I wanted to stay then I' d stay, regardless of what other people might think. And I' d not let them decide for me. If people would have a problem with my age then it' s their problem, not mine and then we should just try to get along or ignore each other.

nazgulinthedark
who are you confused

SlipknoT
Stay...I guess

badkittykitty
if he has to stay because of the poll he won't be going any where evil face

bader40
The result is.....Stay
Jolly good show, thanks for voting and for your comments smile

badkittykitty
okay its settled or I'll have to stalk you

bader40
Message received and understood.

Shoukan
You should stay...if someone says a bad comment don't let it get to you...just to warn you for future references...

Plus I didn't get to welcome you to the site

Welcome to KMCsmile

Tired Hiker
Don't leave, because then I'll be the oldest! laughing out loud Just kidding, but please stay! yes

Smiling_Sadly
why should any one leave cuz some ppls are rude, u shouldnt rely on a poll to stay if u feel it necassary to leave then do but i think if u enjoy talking on here then stay i would be glad to talk to ya no matter how old ya are! (im not saying that u are very old im just making a statement!LOL)

LeAtHerRFace
Sup Bader,
Your a cool 40 sumthin year old man. Just stay, everyone likes you here. What ever you enjoy, you stick to it.
Peace Man.

BakaXero
what eva?
not sure
maybe yes or maybe no
cant decide
o well

LeAtHerRFace
?

Smiling_Sadly
wut r u talkin about bakaxero??? i didnt catch that! huh

iluvpippin
a lot of ppl want you to stay stick out tongue although ive hardly ever talked to you....ive red some of ur posts an u seem cool! smile

LeAtHerRFace
Stay Mr.Bader

Smiling_Sadly
yep yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.