Unleashed Jet Li Vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Tough battle.
Take of Jet's Leash and dooku would get fuc*** UP

Darth_Nefarus
force lightning

Fishy
Exactly...

jackstain
Force anything.

jackstain
lightsaber.

jackstain
jet li sucks.

Darth_Nefarus
I like Jet Li, but he couldn't do crap here

jackstain
jet li movies are like watching a puppet show.

http://www.puppetpark.com/type/PUPTYPE/marionet.gif

Naga Sadow
oh c'mon, did u c any of the chinese movies and not Hollywood bullshit?
Jet Li is great. Stands no chance against force thou

jackstain
jackie chan only recently started doin fake crap....before that he was all real.

Naga Sadow
and in Hero or House of flying dagger Jet isnt real?

Darth Mantis
This is not even funny... Jet Li is good but Dooku has a lightsaber and the force by his side... Dooku wins by far.

jackstain
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
and in Hero or House of flying dagger Jet isnt real?

lol, stfu.

Darth_Janus
No, it wasn't. lol...

And Jackie Chan used to be a hardass before he became some gimpy little "Still can't speak English even though I've been in this country longe than half of its current occupants" happy go lucky fakoid loser.

And Jet Li is damn good, but Bruce Lee pwns all anyday. Call me biased.

jackstain
Ray PArk is the shiZniiit....

bruce lee still owns though.

Darth_Janus
He's the Lee, dude. No one without a gun can touch the Lee.

Board Walker
Is this jet li when he was the "one"? Because he had super sonic speed and strength. He was moving so fast in his final fight that water droplets, sparks of fire, and an explosion were frozen in time to him. He was also punching through 10 feet of steel, concrete, and tanking explosions with no harm.

carthage
Dooku ragdolls him

NewGuy01
All of which Dooku could do. He either blitzes or ragdolls him.

And no, this isn't Jet Li as "the one". This is as he appears in the movie "Unleashed".

Board Walker
Just want to say that Jet Li as the "one" at the peak of his power could likely kill Dooku before he even knew what was happening.

The "one" during the last fight when their powers were heightened from their proximity to one another was amazing, time had no effect on them. Dooku no matter how fast still is restricted by time, the "one" would speed blitz dooku and chop him in half.

realslimshady25
The only franchises I'm a "true" fan of are Star Wars and marvel comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.