What happened today..at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vyxen
Well, it was raining and giddy to see Topper and I couldn't find him, so Jessie and I went to look for John and Topper and they weren't in the usual spot where they smoke.

So we went back to the cafeteria and I placed my cold hands around topper's neck and he had his adorablr smile on his face and John was putting his fingers in this nail polish remover and I then took out my CD case and showed Topper my clooection and while we were looking my eye caught a glimpse "why is the floor on fire" then John freaked out and stomped on it and the fire spread to the other side to the cafeteria and I grabbed Topper's srm and was like "we have to o now" so we left with My freinds Tim and stupid John followed us and I ran into shay and it wss raining outside so we got into my car and left to go to shay's house as we listened to Marilyn Manson (toppers favorite big grin ) and then we just stayed up in Shay's room as she got ready and We all listened to music and Topper and I get into a flirty shove match then he picked me up and stuff and we were face to face the WHOLE time wink

then we left and we wanted to find out if school let out or not, so we pulled to the front (bad idea) and this cop ws like "Get out!" and They took Topper and Tim and they were frisking them and I grew so funking mad and then they took Hsay and she snapped out and then they put tim in the back of the squad car and Topper was in the squad car next to my car and I was so pissed!

Then the cop asked me some questions, and I gave him the truth, So I left and found a parking spot thinking "Oh god Topper hates me!" I had his cigarettes and I am 18 so I took them for his sake! I went to my second hour class and I busted out crying! I was in so much pain, and I felt heart broken and the class seemd forever! then the clss finally ended and I walked and found topper and he had this smirk on his face and we were walkning and felt like felons and we passed both of our classes and so we had to turn around and walk back love

Then At lunch we spotted Tim and He got suspended for two WEEKS! eek! that sucks, but for him, I get topper wink and John got arrested and Expelled, can my life get any better? I think not big grin

Jedi_KnightAlly
cheers for sharing

Vyxen
Has your school ever been lit on fire by an idiot?

Da Moose
Originally posted by Vyxen
Well, it was raining and giddy to see Topper and I couldn't find him, so Jessie and I went to look for John and Topper and they weren't in the usual spot where they smoke.

So we went back to the cafeteria and I placed my cold hands around topper's neck and he had his adorablr smile on his face and John was putting his fingers in this nail polish remover and I then took out my CD case and showed Topper my clooection and while we were looking my eye caught a glimpse "why is the floor on fire" then John freaked out and stomped on it and the fire spread to the other side to the cafeteria and I grabbed Topper's srm and was like "we have to o now" so we left with My freinds Tim and stupid John followed us and I ran into shay and it wss raining outside so we got into my car and left to go to shay's house as we listened to Marilyn Manson (toppers favorite big grin ) and then we just stayed up in Shay's room as she got ready and We all listened to music and Topper and I get into a flirty shove match then he picked me up and stuff and we were face to face the WHOLE time wink

then we left and we wanted to find out if school let out or not, so we pulled to the front (bad idea) and this cop ws like "Get out!" and They took Topper and Tim and they were frisking them and I grew so funking mad and then they took Hsay and she snapped out and then they put tim in the back of the squad car and Topper was in the squad car next to my car and I was so pissed!

Then the cop asked me some questions, and I gave him the truth, So I left and found a parking spot thinking "Oh god Topper hates me!" I had his cigarettes and I am 18 so I took them for his sake! I went to my second hour class and I busted out crying! I was in so much pain, and I felt heart broken and the class seemd forever! then the clss finally ended and I walked and found topper and he had this smirk on his face and we were walkning and felt like felons and we passed both of our classes and so we had to turn around and walk back love

Then At lunch we spotted Tim and He got suspended for two WEEKS! eek! that sucks, but for him, I get topper wink and John got arrested and Expelled, can my life get any better? I think not big grin

wut? blink

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Da Moose
wut? blink

i second that..

Vyxen
yeah Iknow confusing

But I got Topper hahahahahahaha

tim is suspended and John is an idiot Happy Dance

Jedi_KnightAlly
Yeah this one guy , Tony Blair, was an arsonist (spelling), and he threw a petrol bomb at the school! was a wild day, but it was ok because the police arrested him, he lied about where he found that weopon too. stick out tongue

Fionnuala
yeah Iknow confusing

But I got Topper hahahahahahaha

tim is suspended and John is an idiot Happy Dance

sounds like Vicky Pollard from Little Brtain to me..

-Funky Punk-
well today i wore baggy pants and...omg... boxers...(i am a girl)... cuz my friend...raerox.....told me to! and ppl thought i was crazy!

Vyxen
bye now

smoker4
Originally posted by Fionnuala
sounds like Vicky Pollard from Little Brtain to me..

laughing laughing laughing

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Yeah this one guy , Tony Blair, was an arsonist (spelling), and he threw a petrol bomb at the school! was a wild day, but it was ok because the police arrested him, he lied about where he found that weopon too. stick out tongue

really?..a guy in my school called Gordon Brown did the same thing...but then he got eggs thrown in his face...

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol laughing out loud

Jedi_KnightAlly
Another guy, Charles kennedy was drunk, but he got beaten up by Micheal Howard and Tony Blair, I heard that George Bush was in to stick up for tony blair tho so it was ok lol.

Fionnuala
Another guy, Charles kennedy was drunk, but he got beaten up by Micheal Howard and Tony Blair, I heard that George Bush was in to stick up for tony blair tho so it was ok lol.

laughing laughing out loud

but then a woman called Margret Thatcher came and kicked the shit out of them all..

smoker4
This guy at our school was called John Major and he kept putting the price of cigs up and interfering with curries

Jedi_KnightAlly
LMAO laughing out loud

Jedi_KnightAlly
Yeah, and took charles kennedy's booze for herself!

smoker4
laughing out loud

Jedi_KnightAlly
Do you think she caught on that we're not being entirely serious?

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
eek!noyesmiffedcool

Fionnuala
Do you think she caught on that we're not being entirely serious?

probably not...

a1hsauce
laughing out loud you guys are so wrong

Jedi_KnightAlly
She'll come back tomorrow telling us that Tony Blair, Gordon Brown , Micheal Howard, John Major, Edwina Currie, Maggie Thatcher and Charles Kennedy were all at her school trying to beat her up, but it was ok, cause they smoked some bad pot and collapsed because they got that high from it, before all getting STD's from unknown (thankfully) sources.

Fionnuala
She'll come back tomorrow telling us that Tony Blair, Gordon Brown , Micheal Howard, John Major, Edwina Currie, Maggie Thatcher and Charles Kennedy were all at her school trying to beat her up, but it was ok, cause they smoked some bad pot and collapsed because they got that high from it, before all getting STD's from unknown (thankfully) sources.

laughing laughing ..you crack me up..

Jedi_KnightAlly
big grin thank you, i had some good inspiration however laughing

smoker4
laughing out loud

dark1365
Has your school ever been lit on fire by an idiot?
Hell no. If he/she did, they would've gotten a lifetime ban in the whole city schools.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.