Classic Avengers Run The Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok can these Classic Avengers make it all the way to the bottom of the list? Before each fight they have a week of prep. Their opponents don't have any prep whatsoever. After each fight their healed back to 100 percent and whatever characters killed in the previous battle, are resurrected before they start each fight. Can they make it to Galactus?

Debate.

Classic Avengers:

Captain America
Scarlet Witch(Classic, before she went insane)
Thor(Classic)
She-Hulk(Current)
Hawkeye(Right before he died)
Vision(Right before he died)
Quasar
Wonderman
Hank Pym
Wasp
Hercules(Classic)
Iron Man(Current Armor)

VS.

1. Superman

2. Sinestro

3. Hal Jordan

4. Silver Surfer

5. Morg With Waters Of Life

6. Thanos

7. Odin

8. Current Tyrant

9. Shuma Gorath(full power)

10. Galactus(Full power)

Draco69
I think they would last until Morg or Thanos.

armandovalles
Together as a team they beat them all.

INDIVIDUALLY:
Cap would lose to Supes.
Scarlet Witch loses to Thanos.
Thor would lose to Morg.
She-Hulk would lose to Hal.
Hawkeye would lose to either Sinestro or Hal.
Vision would lose to either SS or Morg.
Quasar would lose to Thanos.
Normal Wonder Man would lose at SS, Ionic WM would lose to Morg.
Hank Pym would lose to Hal.
Wasp would lose to Supes.
Classic Hercules would probly lose to Thanos, maybe Odin though.
Iron Man would lose to either Hal or SS.

Scoobless
if Thor got pissed off he would kill Morg..... i disagree with a few of your other predictions as well

armandovalles
which others do u disagree with?

and yea i guess if thor got pissed he could take out morg, but either way he cant get past Thanos.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
which others do u disagree with?

and yea i guess if thor got pissed he could take out morg, but either way he cant get past Thanos.

it's not that i think the others wouldn't lose..... it's just that i think they would lose earlier..... (if it's going in order that is...... if they go solo Thor and Quasar are the only ones that could get past Superman.... maybe the witch)

Sentry
It's a team effort for the Avengers.

Yes it's 12 on 1. Draco's pretty much hit the bullseye imo. Morg or Thanos will probably stop them.

kgkg
Together as a team they beat them all.

What do they have agaisn't Odin nothing

What can they do to Galactus ?

Scoobless
i don't know what the waters of life are..... but the avengers could beat Morg in his basic herald catagory

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
if Thor got pissed off he would kill Morg..... i disagree with a few of your other predictions as well

I would have to disagree with this... pissed off or not, Thor goes down against someone with as much fighting ability, more power (yes) and generally meaner.

armandovalles
Originally posted by kgkg

What can they do to Galactus ?

The Fantastic Four have beaten Galactus before with some help from Gladiator + SS so i dont see why the entire avengers roster wouldnt be able to take him out.

DigiMark007
I think the Avengers could beat Morg, and could probably even pull out a win against Thanos (this is iffy though), but Odin would definitely stop them.

-DM

DigiMark007
The Fantastic Four have beaten Galactus before with some help from Gladiator + SS so i dont see why the entire avengers roster wouldnt be able to take him out.

They stopped Galactus from destroying Earth a couple times....they didn't "beat" him. Beating him would take a hell of a lot more than FF + SS/Glad.

-DM

kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.