My teaser ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
I know I know ...it's only 7 days till the movie but ...

hey...

this my first trailer and I'd like to hear some opinions ..

Well it's only 1 min long so it's more like a spot or teaser
but it has really cool music , I don't think it was in any other fan trailer ..

Well it's called "The Circle Is Complete "

http://rapidshare.de/files/1704943/The_Circle_is_Complete_.mpg.html

LightSaber_Part
WOW, really good yes

Thanks.

sundevilscott
Very impressive...Nice job!!

Darth Bong
Cool trailer, there were even a couple of scenes I havent seen yet. Palpatine flying across the room was great. smokin'

lourock
wont let me d/l it. something about d/l accelerators...

You have requested 28979 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.
This is neccessary in order to give you fully-compatible and anonymous download-links without strong restrictions.
In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.
Please wait one hour or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account.
It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly. Please see our big FAQ, if you still have questions.

DARTH DADDY
I was able to down load it just fine. It's not worth it though. Short and all but one scene has been seen before. Seems like everyone is just rearranging the clips we have and putting them out there for people to see. I will say that it was good quality though. Some of the other ones were not as good.

astrofan428
That was good trailer, I didnt like the chanting music though.

JKozzy
Cool, but it's all stretchy. Like the music. Sounds familiar to me, too...

JKozzy
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
I was able to down load it just fine. It's not worth it though. Short and all but one scene has been seen before. Seems like everyone is just rearranging the clips we have and putting them out there for people to see. I will say that it was good quality though. Some of the other ones were not as good. No crap, that's why it's a teaser thread, not 'new footage omg omg download this you havent seen it before'

smoker4
Nice work smokin'

yodafan
cool I like it thumb up thumb up

Darth Degabah
very cool trailer. Best made trailer fan made or ofical.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Darth Degabah
very cool trailer. Best made trailer fan made or ofical.

I dont know, a few days ago someone(feel bad, dont know name) posted a kickass 3 minute trailer.

Edit: The guy was WildeZc, had to give him credit. You can find his vid in the awesome fan trailer thread. The music he has in it is excellent.

Darth_Janus
I thought this was very good. Nice work.

Si2el
Really impressive ... winkwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.