What was your first big goal? Were you successful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Well seeing as im only 16 I have big goals to achieve, not achieve, or just to think about.
My big goal for when im a few years older is to get an apartment for Daniel and I, instead of living off my parents for the rest of my life. If I get a job a percentage of that will go towards the apartment and accomadations, the rest for regular things I need.
So what was/is your first big goal? Share.

WickedTexasMomA
My first goal was to pay off all my cars..got that done and now my second is to pay off are house in 5 years.

Mistah DEVIL
my first big goal was to become independent. I'm only partly there since I have an apartment with mi hermano

diegocala
My goal would be to have my children set and reach goals long before they are 16!

Mandos
Become a doctor and, meanwhile, sucking all I can from my parent's money! big grin

Morbid4Daniel
You guys are good.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Get into university : achieved

Get an honours degree : in the process

GEt a class job : not achieved yet

Settle down with my gf : almost lol

Morbid4Daniel
Very nice.

BackFire
Have sex.

Mission accomplished.

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO Go BF!

Mandos
I wish I'll have sex one day! confused

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by BackFire
Have sex.

Mission accomplished.
thumb up

Morbid4Daniel
Uh...Well in that case!!!..Nah kidding.

Fionnuala
umm get up in the mornings....

Morbid4Daniel
Hey, I agree on that one!

BackFire
Originally posted by Fionnuala
umm get up in the mornings....

That's not a goal as much as it is a hassle.

Mistah DEVIL
using the potty

Morbid4Daniel
Lol Im sure that was mine when i was younger too stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
To one day get into Genetic engineering...

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
To one day get into Genetic engineering...
why exactly?

Darth Mantis
It's something I'm intrested in...

theReject
I don't remember/Probably not.

Sova D. Nagi
Make a website out of xhtml with css and make money off it: Not there yet, but close.

Draw 100 dragons during summer break: Summer break not here yet, but two more weeks and I start at it.

Morbid4Daniel
Im a newbie at html. I know all the basic codes, but other than that...Shoot that idea out the window eek!

Jebus reborn
Break through the womb.

Rogue Jedi
to make it to adulthood with all of my fingers and toes.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Well seeing as I'm only 16 I have big goals to achieve, not achieve, or just to think about.
My big goal for when I'm a few years older is to get an apartment for Daniel and I, instead of living off my parents for the rest of my life. If I get a job a percentage of that will go towards the apartment and accomadations, the rest for regular things I need.
So what was/is your first big goal? Share. I'm yet to achieve my first goal as it is far ahead.

chillmeistergen
My goal at the moment is to get in to the university I want, to study philosophy. Also of course to have as much fun as possible.

Bigon
Maybe passing my first piano exam (I was seven)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.