Apocolypse vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khaghan
who win?

Nataku8188
Worst.Thread.Ever.

Lord S
Ye shall have thy answers ye seek!

Or something.

BENITO
does thanos have the gauntlet? Cause If he doesn't Apocalypse

Mainstream
it pain me to say this Thanos could beat En Sabah Nur without his Glove thingie.....but just bearly heh heh heh

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
it pain me to say this Thanos could beat En Sabah Nur without his Glove thingie.....but just bearly heh heh heh
are u joking?

Thanos makes Apc his slave.

Xplosive
Apocalypse crushes him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse crushes him.

I like the sound of that big grin

Beyonder
Apocalypse crushes his own balls trying to hit Thanos.

I fixed it for you.

kgkg

Mainstream
it's not nessary you need to believe no one has ever send Apoc use his true power...all his defeats are part of my master masterplan and when Apoc lost to hippy Magneto that was in AoA that was basically a what if storyline.

Lord S
it's not nessary you need to believe no one has ever send Apoc use his true power...all his defeats are part of my master masterplan and when Apoc lost to hippy Magneto that was in AoA that was basically a what if storyline. Oh yes, the ever elusive 'true power' of Apocalypse. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rolleyes1.gif

What a joke.

This has to be the single, most ignorant comment I've ever read. thumb down

Mainstream
seriously no one knows Apoc maximum.....not even him....after he loses about 20 more times...I bet he'll reach it..you'll see old chum you'll see mark my words...you'll see you'll see...you'll see you see.

kgkg
seriously no one knows Apoc maximum.....not even him....after he loses about 20 more times...I bet he'll reach it..you'll see old chum you'll see mark my words...you'll see you'll see...you'll see you see.
How long do we have to wait it's been around 5000 years.

When are we going to see his powers 50000000000 years later?

Mainstream
I hope not. I'm healthy and all but I'll be dead in 5000000000 years. embarrasment

kgkg
I hope not. I'm healthy and all but I'll be dead in 5000000000 years. embarrasment
I am imortal so .... you know

Mainstream
maybe you guys can rule together then.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beyonder
I agree with you Xplosive

I know.

Mainstream
Apocalypse>Mainstream>Blind old crippled dog named patches>Aunt May>Thanos>pop Smurf that says it all don' you think?

Beyonder
I know...Apocalypse is gay.

Mainstream
no he's not he got a bastard son named Holocaust.

Xplosive
Sorry, he isn't, but I am

Sorry to hear that.

kgkg
hahaha ohh boy

hoorayforpeepee
psh. why everyone be talking about "apoc's true potential"???

we might as well to gambit versus thanos threads, cuz his "true potential" is about a billion times more powerful than his average showing...

apoc sucks.

Mainstream
Apoc does not suck..he's not gay.

whobdamandog
No he's not gay dammit..he's bisexual..get it right you guyz....

Mainstream
you mean he buys sex? nothing wrong with that my uncles always says.

dawsey28
I'm thinking Thanos wins.

Mainstream
I would think........but Apocalypse has a new power....

dawsey28
Thanos = smart.

Thanos = strong.

Thanos = powerful.

Thanos = near invulnerable.

Thanos = having resources.

While the same things can be said about Apocalypse. Thanos is higher in most of the categories.

Apac thinks global while Thanos thinks universal.

I'm thinking Thanos wins.

EDIT* Oh, what's this new power you speak of?

Wickerman

20 bucks says Apocalypse finds his "true power" just about when Jubilee stops being annoying....hey guess what........NEVER

~wickerman~

Wickerman
New Power - Apocalyptic farts

~wickerman~

dawsey28
Originally posted by Wickerman
New Power - Apocalyptic farts

~wickerman~

Well then in that case. Thanos just may lose. laughing

Mainstream
Apocalyptic gas is beyond Thanos

Wickerman
Originally posted by dawsey28
Well then in that case. Thanos just may lose. laughing

remember he can increase in size. An Apocalyptic fart coming out of an @-hole the size of the Grand Canyon has to count for something.

~wickerman~

dawsey28
remember he can increase in size. An Apocalyptic fart coming out of an @-hole the size of the Grand Canyon has to count for something.

~wickerman~ no messed sick

LMAOlaughing

Poor, poor Thanos.

Mainstream
Apoc *farts*alypse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickerman
I am DESTINY. I am the future. I am EVOLUTION!!!!!! I.........shouldn't have jumped into a mexican's body......

~wickerman~

Mainstream
heh heh heh heh

the Darkone
Thanos is one of the most powerful eternals/titans only persons who comes close to him is ikarius (prime eternal), gilagmesh. Thanos like all eternals can rearrange molecules, cosmic powers, energy plasma, vast mental powers which he uses to protect his mind from other beings mental attacks master every fighting style on titan and highly intellagent on par with richards. Apocolypse is the king of the mutants and also he is a external from the pages of the eternals where he fights ikarius and the others earth bound eternals which means that he is half-mutant, half-eternal.

Thanos over all is to damn powerful for apocolypse who can't even beat the damn xmen hell he got his ass kicked by stryfe, cable, magneto, eternals, thanos has conquer the universe on two different occassions he fought beings like galactus, champion of the universe, the runner, silver surfer, hulk, thor, odin, tyrant, the collector, adam warlock, the magus, quasar, terrax, the maker, grandmaster, firelord, captain marvel, ironman and held his own apocalypse can't even get pass the damn xmen what makes you think that apocalypse can beat thanos where thanos on the other hand has shown and proven he can beat anybody on any given day.

Thanos 10/10 hell he might let apocalypse win once just for the hell of it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos is one of the most powerful eternals/titans only persons who comes close to him is ikarius (prime eternal), gilagmesh. Thanos like all eternals can rearrange molecules, cosmic powers, energy plasma, vast mental powers which he uses to protect his mind from other beings mental attacks master every fighting style on titan and highly intellagent on par with richards. Apocolypse is the king of the mutants and also he is a external from the pages of the eternals where he fights ikarius and the others earth bound eternals which means that he is half-mutant, half-eternal.

Thanos over all is to damn powerful for apocolypse who can't even beat the damn xmen hell he got his ass kicked by stryfe, cable, magneto, eternals, thanos has conquer the universe on two different occassions he fought beings like galactus, champion of the universe, the runner, silver surfer, hulk, thor, odin, tyrant, the collector, adam warlock, the magus, quasar, terrax, the maker, grandmaster, firelord, captain marvel, ironman and held his own apocalypse can't even get pass the damn xmen what makes you think that apocalypse can beat thanos where thanos on the other hand has shown and proven he can beat anybody on any given day.

Thanos 10/10 hell he might let apocalypse win once just for the hell of it.

Apocalypse: "Your words hurt me like a thousand poisoned daggers"

me: "Awww...you used logic in this topic" sad

~wickerman~

dawsey28
yes, in all seriousness Thanos wins.

He actually has successfully conquered the universe, while Blue-lips has taken 80,000+ years to ...

... do apsolutely nothing.

Wickerman
yes, in all seriousness Thanos wins.

He actually has successfully conquered the universe, while Blue-lips has taken 80,000+ years to ...

... do apsolutely nothing.

Where the hell did you come up with 80.000 years ago?

~wickerman~

dawsey28
Through sarcasm.

Wickerman
Through sarcasm.

Oh. My bad. Was getting ready to pommel you with sarcasm myself if you were serious.

~wickerman~ roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28
Yes. LOL. But Thanos still wins.

Beyonder
Sorry to hear that.

What the f**k? You don't know how to quote do you?

Apocalypse = gay

Why? Apocalypse wears blue lipstick.

Crimson Phoenix
ergh, not even a close fight. Thanos doesnt even notice apocalypse and sits on him

Wickerman

Apocalypse = gay

This is gonna have me laughing all day long laughing

~wickerman~

Xplosive

Apocalypse = gay

You don't know really to quote, do yo? Beyonder wears th most gay suit ever in Marvel, Beyonder =Ultmate faker, ultimate gay

JWangSDC
I want someone to put Apoch in his place. Silver surfer would be the prime candidate. But yea...thanos would SHIT on apoch.

Wickerman
who HASN'T already put Apoc in his place? The x-men have several times....
And if those little boyscouts could, i really think a Thanos vs. Apoc topic is ridiculous.

~wickerman~

long pig
Apoc isn't a weakling, he did take over.....umm....hm.
What the hell did Apoc do again?

K3VIL
Thanos is more Apocalypse than Apoc can dream of.
He conquered worlds and has been god on more than one occasion, Apoc is a wanna be ruler that gets stomped, Thanos is a ruler that gets defeated when he let the others defeat him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thanos is more Apocalypse than Apoc can dream of.
He conquered worlds and has been god on more than one occasion, Apoc is a wanna be ruler that gets stomped, Thanos is a ruler that gets defeated when he let the others defeat him.

Now now, presumably Apoc does indeed become ruler of the planet....in 3000 AD laughing

~wickerman~

the Darkone
By the time apocalypse do something worth whiled, I will be a senior citizen and reading books with my grand children. Apocalypse is overrated like darkseid haven't done sh** since they been created in 70's and 80's. Thanos is too powerful for apocalypse in every way even thanos will get bored and leave felling pity for apocalypse.

Magee

Apocalypse = gay

Why? Apocalypse wears blue lipstick. hysterical

But seriously Apoc stands no chance in hell against Thanos. He gets stomped constantly by mutated humans yet some people still think he could take out a cosmic. A cosmic who has held his own against Odin and even Galactus and defeated many people who Apoc could only dream of defeating...

kgkg
Originally posted by Magee
hysterical

But seriously Apoc stands no chance in hell against Thanos. He gets stomped constantly by mutated humans yet some people still think he could take out a cosmic. A cosmic who has held his own against Odin and even Galactus and defeated many people who Apoc could only dream of defeating...
Yes it is sad.

Cosmic Cube

Apocalypse = gay

No, his lips are just that color. They complement his bio-suit.

Dizzle
Is this biological fashion sense a new Apocalypse power too? Or did he make the suit to match the lips?

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
Is this biological fashion sense a new Apocalypse power too? Or did he make the suit to match the lips?
he is beyond mutants so his lips is beyond ..........

Magee
Originally posted by kgkg
he is beyond mutants so his lips is beyond .......... laughing

Mider
Why do people judge Apocalypse on losing to the X-men i mean give me a break Dr Doom loses to the FF but He still was smart enough to steal Galactus powers and the powers of the original Beyonder, i mean what do people think that Apocalypse wont lose to His main enemies no one takes that into consideration witch is kinda sad they should compare how He does against other enemies not just the X-men like when He stalemated the High Evolutionary or how He took on Savage Hulk and dont forget how He took a scream from Black Bolt with out even budging not even the toughest of the Marvel Earth can say they've done that. But yeah Thanos would still give Apocalypse a hard time but i think He would lose in the end. And no im not an Apocalypse Fanboy alot of my comics are of Thanos if Thanos has prep time Apocalypse would most likely lose less Apocalypse also has prep time then who knows.

Xplosive
When Apocalypse fights a powerful guys, they make him really powerful, when he fights X-Men, he can lost to them, he proves himself better to more powerful opponents.

leonheartmm
uhm THANOS IS WAYYYYYY MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN THE SURFER OR THOR, IS DEFINATELY MORE POWERFUL THAN APOCALYPSE{IN "EVERY" WAY POSSIBLE}, IS A "HELLUVA" LOT MORE SMARTER, AND IS CURRENTLY IMMORTAL IF IM NOT FORGETTIN ANYTHIN, how can u even compare the two?

Crazymaniac
how can Apoc beat Thanos? THanos creams him

kgkg
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
how can Apoc beat Thanos? THanos creams him
he can't

Crazymaniac
cant the Power Cosmic do anything?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
cant the Power Cosmic do anything?

Thanos doesn't have the Power Cosmic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
When Apocalypse fights a powerful guys, they make him really powerful, when he fights X-Men, he can lost to them, he proves himself better to more powerful opponents.

Apocalypse high end feats:
- Stalemated HE
- Beat an Asian Conquerer Celestial :lol
- Without stood both Cyclops' optic beam & BB's scream
- Created War Hulk & Death Wolverine

A's low end:
Talks big, but can never really back it up
- Has never conquered the world
- Not really a threat to teams like the Avengers, Defenders, or FF
- X-Men thwarts his plans
- Stupid plans: Wait till super beings show up & then try to take over the world - part of his "Survival of the Fittest"

Thanos high End:
- Talk's big and backs it up
- Went toe to toe against Odin, Tyrant, & Beyonder
- Kicked around top deities twice
- Stomps Surfer, Thor, Drax, Hulk, & Thing all the time

Low End:
Find me some.

Swanky-Tuna
Low End:
Find me some.
Wolverine cut him with bone claws. But... he wanted to get cut.

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine cut him with bone claws. But... he wanted to get cut.
And thor did beat him once. (bad writing)

Let be add more to Thanos Ac:
-Fallen One was easily defeated by Thanos.
-Made Champion with power Gem look like a fool.
-Feared by everyone that know Thanos ( avenger , FF)
-Outsmarted doom many times
- Had supreme power like 2-3 times.

Thanos really is a Low class Skyfather level.

who?-kid
Low End:
Find me some.
Thanos being stupid enough to trust Mephisto. Thanos stupid enough to leave his body - to show off - and forgetting the IG.

Who in heavens name trusts Mephisto ? Nobody that is.

Back to the fight : Thanos is megacool, but he isn't invincible. When Apoc is written like he should be written, this could be one hell of a fight.

Wickerman
Originally posted by who?-kid
Back to the fight : Thanos is megacool, but he isn't invincible. When Apoc is written like I WANT HIM TO be written, this could be one hell of a fight.

there. fixed that quote for you

~wickerman~

the Darkone
Thanos being stupid enough to trust Mephisto. Thanos stupid enough to leave his body - to show off - and forgetting the IG.

Back to the fight : Thanos is megacool, but he isn't invincible. When Apoc is written like he should be written, this could be one hell of a fight.

Yes thanos is invincible , thanos is eternal plus his body can take great deal of damage galactus,tyrant etc. he is indestructible plus he is immortal can't die by no means. He will own apocalypse ass laughing laughing laughing

who?-kid
there. fixed that quote for you

~wickerman~
Do not put words in my mouth.

Thank you.

Beyonder

When did he trust Mephisto? He tricked Mephisto during Infinity Crusade and gave Meph a worthless cube.

Nope, in that same issue during the meeting, Warlock and Thanos walk off and Warlock remarked about Thanos' subconsciously feeling unworthy of ultimate power and thus allowed himself to loose the IG - Adam compared it with Thanos' quest for the cosmic cube.

Crazymaniac
Thanos has eneryg blasts whatever they are according to MU website

who?-kid
When did he trust Mephisto?
Mephisto convinced Thanos to try to impress Death while fighting the Earth Superheroes / cosmic beings (one of my favorite fights by the way), but the real reason was that Mephisto was trying to steal the IG in the midst of the confusion and war.

He almost succeeded too, but was too slow. Thanos was quicker.

Beyonder
Mephisto convinced Thanos to try to impress Death while fighting the Earth Superheroes / cosmic beings (one of my favorite fights by the way), but the real reason was that Mephisto was trying to steal the IG in the midst of the confusion and war.

He almost succeeded too, but was too slow. Thanos was quicker.

First off, the gathering of the IG was meant to please Death. Getting him to impress her isn't exactly a hard thing to do.

And yes, Mephy did try to take the IG. Thanos was suprised it'd seem. Still, I wouldn't call that low end. Both pshycos are/were pals and Mephisto is the prince of lies, being tricked by Mephy isn't bad IMO.

Xplosive
Apocalypse high end feats:

- Beat an Asian Conquerer Celestial :lol

A's low end:

- Has never conquered the world
- Not really a threat to teams like the Avengers, Defenders, or FF

What is so funny about beating that Celestial, he was Celestial, no excuse.
If you read Cable/Deadpool 15, he conquered and doomed alternate Earth, so that means, all failed, X-Men, Avengers, Defenders, FF were gone, so he is threat everywhere. No threat to them, yeah right why he than coqnuered alternate Earth, you know that in alternate Earth there are all beings who combined those teams, so that means, they were also doomed (what do you read, and Cannonbal said, he won here), so he is threat. All those teams crushed by mutant.

MERCILOUS
So why didn't apocalypse stop him in the alternate earth? Was he even more of a weakling there?

Xplosive
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
So why didn't apocalypse stop him in the alternate earth? Was he even more of a weakling there?

What kind of quesiton is this, is even more weakling, I mean crushing all who opposed him, completely conquereing alternate Earth, why to stop Thanos there.

MERCILOUS
Dude, you definitley need to rephrase your question. I can't make heads or tails of you right now.

leonheartmm
come on, if that guy was a true celestial than why didmnt he just brainwash the entire occupants of earth, includin the gods?, thas bullshit, n thanos is way above apoc, although i wouldnt quite say that hes as high as the fallen one.

Beyonder
What is so funny about beating that Celestial, he was Celestial, no excuse.

X-Men = X-Men

Cable=Magneto=Jubilee=Shadowcat=Morph=Cannonball=X
avier

New Gods = New Gods
Kalibak=Highfather=Orion=Darkseid=Granny Goodness=Takion=Stayne=Lashina

People whose conquered alternate Earth:

Maestro
Man-Beast
Doom

They're powerful, but nothing Thanos can't handle.

Mainstream
c'mon Man beast....he's a man and Beast..you think Thanos could tak'em?biggrin

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
Apoc isn't a weakling, he did take over.....umm....hm.
What the hell did Apoc do again?

Apoc has a worse combat record than Mr. sinister.

That really makes him look like a *****, don'tcha think ?

Nataku8188

No he didn't, he states immediately after he catches Mephisto that he knew he was going to try and steal it.

leonidas
hey nak, that is one wicked ass sig. forgot to mention it earlier/

smile

the Darkone
What has Apocalypse done? Not a dam thing, thanos,magneto, dr. doom has done more than apocalypse will ever dream of.

guy222
thanos

iceman24567
Originally posted by the Darkone
What has Apocalypse done? Not a dam thing, thanos,magneto, dr. doom has done more than apocalypse will ever dream of. Win laughing

illadelph12
Smh...

I think Thanos would win in a battle, but Apocalypse isn't exactly a pushover and has the tools to be a problem, and this tradition around here of mocking him simply because you can get a cheap pop, discounting all of his high showings to say "he never ruled the world" in spite of the character's premise being that he's a future world conquerer in numerous timelines, along with the millions upon millions of flying table references, was already old in 2006.

dmills
While I don't doubt that Apoc has the power to tangle with Thanos, let's not forget we're talking about a hall of SHAME caliber CIS character. So Thanos stomps.

Survivor19
I do not know why people do not stop bashing Apocalypse for not doing anything.
Why should he? It's not like he is a villain or something.

guy222
Poccy is tough, he doesn't win here

I like the character, but Marvel tends to job certain ones out. Look at Sentry

Survivor19
If that is alternate future or parallel Earth, Nur can possibly win. He dometines gets competent when not in 616 continuity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.