Qui Gon Jin vs Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
I think qui gon, but thats just me

Darth Mantis
Qui-gon loses this one.... I say Darth Nihilus.

Darth_Glentract
Nihilus

Darth_Janus
Easily Nihilus.

Fishy
Nihilus...

Threads with Nihilus don't have any purpose Nihilus can only lose from the Exile... Thats all, he beats everybody else

Kun-ni Habeo
???????
u re nuts man

Fishy
No...

He draws power from them, he can draw from everybody but the Exile...

Nihilus can not lose from somebody powerful in the force, because he eats that power and stnengtens himself while making the other weak.

Kun-ni Habeo
ok so exile beat him with his bare strangth

Fishy
No the Exile beat him by being a nothing, he drew powers from others too, just in a different way.. The exile could defeat him because Nihilus could not draw from him

Kun-ni Habeo
why couldnt nihilus suck exiles power,and culd sucke every1 else's??????

Fishy
Because the Exile didn't have any powers... He drew them from others too... You can't draw nothing

Kun-ni Habeo
axxx i getit exile also sucks

xxxpoppunker182
i'm goin with nihilus

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Fishy
No...

Nihilus can not lose from somebody powerful in the force, because he eats that power and stnengtens himself while making the other weak.

What proof is there of that? If he could do that then why didn't he do it to Darth Traya? Instead, Sion just beat her up. Heck, why wouldn't he just do that to Sion too?

Darth_Janus
Nihilus needed Sion's help to cast down Traya. Both wanted to humiliate her, no kill her. They thought death too good for her. Note that Sion lets her live twice.

And Visas and many others tell you that Nihilus drains the hell out of Force sensitives. He feasts off of them. It's why he destroyed Katarr and why he came to Telos, though Kreia lied to him about that.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Human Vader
I think qui gon, but thats just me

It IS just you...

123KID
think Qui-Gon wins this one

Lt. Valerian
Why is that?

PS: I doubt people here like new members randomly bumping very, very old threads....

123KID
i'm that new
'sides it's all in the name of fun
if they don't like it they don't have to post

and iw as kidding in saying Qui-Gon wins this

Lt. Valerian
Okay.

fascistcrusader
Why must people make frankenthreads, isn't it against the rules anyway?

Darth Rogers
Originally posted by Fishy
No...

Good point. Nihilus is like a walking plot-device. You can't beat him unless you are the jedi exile.

Man of Christ
i dont see the logic, the exile had his own powers which he used in the fight against nilius, but lets be logical quigon doesnt have the stamina, so he goes down

darthsith19
Nihilus wins. Why the f*ck did this thread get bumped?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Why must people make frankenthreads, isn't it against the rules anyway? No, it actually isn't.

Nihilus wouldn't let Qui-Gon handle his jockstrap.

Darth Exodus
Too... much.... ownage. Nihilus kicks..... ass!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.