Alex Jones: Martial Law Part 2 and 3 (video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
very interesting. part 3 shows the bohemian grove and the sacrifices.

http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/Alex%20Jones_Martial_Law2of3.htm

Alex Jones Presents
Martial Law 9/11: Rise Of The Police State:

hh?
no expression

hh?

hh?

no expression

BackFire
lol

hh?
i give up. stick out tongue

just trying to start a discussion.

Deano
i will watch this shortly

part 1 was very interesting

Deano
but will people open there eyes?
no one ever does though

Deano
david icke has talked about the shit goin on in this world...and now its all comin out slowly...people shud be wakin up by now

hh?
even if its true or false, people should still see this.

and that interview with Gergen was hilarious. Ambush journalism at its finest.

laughing out loud

hh?
*sigh*

hh?
roar no expression

hh?
shock

hh?
56 views no expression

Dogbert
What if you laready knew this?

Deano
it amazes me no one wants to comment on this.....i wonder why

Deano
truth hurts doesnt it..goddamn grade A jerks

hh?
shock discuss!

Deano
like i said..the truth hurts

hh?
but it can still be discussed! shock

Deano
no one wants to discuss it...it goes against there beliefs

hh?
shock WATCH THE VIDEO shock

hh?
no expression

Afro Cheese
It's some interesting stuff but it seems exactly like Part 1. I don't exactly buy it but it is interesting to think about.

hh?
thanks afro cheese for responding thumb up hopefully more people will give their thoughts.

and watch part 3. thats most important one.

hh?
*bump*

Deano
keep tryin hh lol

im behind ya all the way

hh?
hurray laughing

hh?
*BUMP*

Darth Revan
Hold on... I'm going downstairs to a good computer so I can watch it big grin

hh?
big grin

hh?
shock

Deano
confused

Darth Revan
Ok, well, I've been busy this afternoon so I just had time to watch the first one. I'll try to remember to watch the third one soon...

Anyways, it's quite interesting. Definitely some truth to it, though I'm not sure about the bit about Osama being friendly with the Bush administration. (at least in the months before 9/11) Seems more likely to me that they merely knew Al Qaeda were planning an attack and decided to take advantage of that.

hh?
thanks for sharing your thoughts DR thumb up

UNLIKE THE OTHERS shock stick out tongue

hh?
no expression

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Ok, well, I've been busy this afternoon so I just had time to watch the first one. I'll try to remember to watch the third one soon...

Anyways, it's quite interesting. Definitely some truth to it, though I'm not sure about the bit about Osama being friendly with the Bush administration. (at least in the months before 9/11) Seems more likely to me that they merely knew Al Qaeda were planning an attack and decided to take advantage of that.

Bush was friendly with the Bin Ladens, he even let them leave the US after 9/11...

But officialy the Bin Laden family has thrown Osama out, never mind the fact that he still shows up at family party's...

And it has a ring of truth in it, much of it was known already and I always considered a few things very strange especially the reason of the collapse of the WTC towers, never even heard of those other buildings but thats even stranger.

Oh well its just going to be ignored again

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Bush was friendly with the Bin Ladens, he even let them leave the US after 9/11...

That's right now that you mention it, I forgot about that bit when I made that post. I still think, however, that Osama and friends were the only one responsible for the plane part itself.

Yeah... I remember watching on the news a few months after 9/11 a tape of Osama talking about how they weren't expecting the whole building to collapse. He said that when they'd done it in the past, the part above the collision site would occasionally fall down, but they didn't think even that would be the case for such huge, over-engineered buildings.

hh?
*bumP*

Deano
just watched part 3...very interesting...it talks about the illuminati and other secret societes.....people who doubt the illuminati shud watch this

Deano
this is scary..probably the most important thing to be discussed..and no one gives a shit

Deano
will you all wake up and wake other people up...its in our hands folks

hh?
*bump*

people should really watch this.

Afro Cheese
Glad to see this is still such a popular issue.

Deano
it shud be a popular issue
wheres all the non believers?? wheres pvs, baracustic, shudnt they be here saying how bullshit this all is?

hh?
Alex Jones really ambushed Gergen on that issue of the Bohemian Grove.

*bump*

Deano
yeh..he didnt know where to put his face

"its none of your goddamn business!"

Deano

hh?
*bump*

hh?
bump!

Darth Revan
*watches part 3*

Know Your Enemy

Born with insight and a raised fist
A witness to the slit wrist, that's with
As we move into '92
Still in a room without a view
Ya got to know
Ya got to know
That when I say go, go, go
Amp up and amplify
Defy
I'm a brother with a furious mind
Action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

Something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
'Cause I'll rip the mic, rip the stage, rip the system
I was born to rage against 'em

Fist in ya face, in the place
And I'll drop the style clearly
Know your enemy

Word is born
Fight the war, **** the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What? The land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done

Now action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

I've got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
I've got no patience now
Sick of sick of sick of sick of you
Time has come to pay
Know your enemy!

Yes I know my enemies
They're the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American dreams

big grin

Deano
http://www.ickedownload.com/Forum/p...topic.php?t=392

listen to the nwo tune

click the guys signiture " nwo tune"

hh?
Originally posted by Darth Revan
*watches part 3*

Know Your Enemy

Born with insight and a raised fist
A witness to the slit wrist, that's with
As we move into '92
Still in a room without a view
Ya got to know
Ya got to know
That when I say go, go, go
Amp up and amplify
Defy
I'm a brother with a furious mind
Action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

Something must be done

Fist in ya face, in the place
And I'll drop the style clearly
Know your enemy

Word is born
Fight the war, **** the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What? The land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done

Now action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

I've got no patience now
I've got no patience now
Sick of sick of sick of sick of you
Time has come to pay
Know your enemy!

Yes I know my enemies
They're the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American dreams

big grin

thumb up

hh?
bump*

hh?
STOP SLEEPING PEOPLE

Tptmanno1
I watched some of it but got kinda bored.
its very strange, I think he's overreaching a tad, huge government cover-up/conspiray, naw.. But some foul-play, sure I'll buy it...

Fist in the Air in the land of hypocracy!

hh?
watching all of part 3 explains alot

hh?
B-U-M-P

hh?
"Yet you feed us lies from the table cloth"

bump

Darth Revan
SOAD. Wewt. smile

I'll post in here when I have more time. I promise. You can come to my house and beat me if I don't within a few days...

hh?
http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/reo/The_Simpsons-Burns_headandshoulders.gif

Deano
the videos aint workin for me

hh?
??

hh?
damn videos aren't working, but they'll be up soon.

hh?
!!!

hh?
BUMP!!

Darth Revan
The video isn't working mad

hh?
mad

roar!!!

hh?
bump
!!

Deano
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html
try downloading them from here

hh?
thumb up big grin thumb up

Darth Revan
Woot. Watching it now.

hh?
thumb up

Darth Revan
Gah... *bangs head on desk* Will somebody give me a more detailed description of the third one? My computer is being a *****... mad

Deano
3rd one talks about world leaders that are apart of the skull and bones secret society..people like bush and kerry...and how they worship a fire demon called moloch...they do mock human sacrifices and other wierd things
in part 3 alex jones also talks about the illuminati and the nwo's plans for one world goverment
u cud probably download part 3 of kazaa
i downloaded them all of shareaza

Deano
enjoy it!

The Inkeeper
it wont play for me no expression

sombody take some screenshots?

Deano
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html
try downloading them from here

all are definetly worth watching
but if u want info on the illuminati..watch part 3

hh?
thumb up gotta keep this thread alive.

Darth Revan
Ok... I found it on LimeWire, and I'm attempting to download it, but don't get your hopes up. Doesn't always work on my computer.

hh?
thumb up

Deano
so 9/11

NORAD stood down on purpose

heres another thing that our CONTROLLED media ignores....former US prosecuter Giulliani hid all the evidence, all the steel he shipped away...he knows all about getting rid ofevidence in a crime scene..and thats what he did..he melted down all the steel and got rid of it! the familys tryed to testify to congress telling them to stop Giulliani from doing this..and later he came saying ''oh i didnt know you wanted me to keep the evidence''

a day before sep 11 , many top officals were told not to go to new york on on the 11th..there will be a major event taking place..and this is NOT urban myth

In addition the strange collapse of WTC 7 has never been reported ANYWHERE in the mainstream media. If these suggestions are true then the implications are massive.
To suggest that WTC 7 collapsed due to fire damage is quite frankly ludicrous. Just look at the way the building collapses. For this building to collapse in this fashion, ALL of the load bearing supports would have had to fail (or be cut) at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.
but It has now been admitted with little or no press coverage that WTC7 was brought down by explosives inside the building. This is simply the biggest 9/11 revelation since the event and proves there is a press blackout in operation.
Silversteen bought all 7 buildings a few months before 9/11 and took out a massive insurance poilicy on them for over 3 billion dollars which he has now been payed..and the buildings that collapsed such as wtc 7 had little damage to them...

george bushes cousin marvin bush was running security on the twin towers..and his contract ended on SEPT 11 2001..his job was done it seems

media ignored firefighters who said there was bombs going off in the building...firefighters and other witnesses were told to keep there mouths shut

its impossible for the buildings to collapse in such a short space of time
many engineers have come forward and said this

the goverment trained and funded al quiada

this is PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION..... the elite create the problem....then you get the public reaction(somethin must be done about this!)...then the goverement offers the solution, oh we'll protect you from these evil terrorists, support this bullshit war....but we must also take more and more of your freedom and rights in the process
oklahoma bombing is another example of P-R-S

hitler did something similar many years ago..he secretly ordered the Reichstag building burned and afterward claims, "The terorists have opened fire, and we will fire back...he did it to scare his own people into submission, and then he set up reich security or homeland security to take away peoples rights

the 4th plane didnt hit its target beacuse sources tel us that the generals didnt follow orders and had the plane shot down...if it had hit the target which would of been the white house..then the goverment would of been completely decapitated which would enable them to declare martial war..but thank god it didnt go all to plan..and the globalists have been trying to cover up there slopp job on 9/11
they are counting on YOU, the public, not being able to face the horrors that really took place on 9/11, so that they can carry out a more terrible and devestating attack and FINISH the job they started, enslaving america and using them as an engine to take over the planet..the only thing to stop this is for the people to wake up and expose the truth behind 9/11 ...if we dont..then they will continue to use problem reaction solution..and its gonna be very sad to see the people going to the very killers who orchestrated the attacks, begging the goverment to protect them
the US is being used into tool of global empire to be launched against sovereign innocent nations that we know had NOTHING to do do with 9/11

its happening folks..wake up..a global fascist state is upon us
history is repeating itself again...just pay more attention and dont believe everything u read in the papers

peoples freedoms are being taken away...the police state in america is underway..MARTIAL LAW

hh?
thumb up

Deano
what are your views hh?

hh?
no comment stick out tongue

im just gonna say this, they are conspiricy theories, but some of them sound good enough to be a fact.

Deano
admit it
you believe them
dont be afraid to speak out!

hh?
you mean illuminati. i believe that there is some kind of secret society out there.

Mr Parker
Thanks for making this thread HH.maybe people around here need tol get their heads buried out of the sand and start realising how most presidents we have had the last 40 years all make hitler look like nothing and how the CIA makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.infowars is a great site to keep up to date on what the mainstream media wont report that Bush had foreknowledge that 9-11 would happen but did nothing.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
so 9/11

NORAD stood down on purpose

heres another thing that our CONTROLLED media ignores....former US prosecuter Giulliani hid all the evidence, all the steel he shipped away...he knows all about getting rid ofevidence in a crime scene..and thats what he did..he melted down all the steel and got rid of it! the familys tryed to testify to congress telling them to stop Giulliani from doing this..and later he came saying ''oh i didnt know you wanted me to keep the evidence''

a day before sep 11 , many top officals were told not to go to new york on on the 11th..there will be a major event taking place..and this is NOT urban myth

In addition the strange collapse of WTC 7 has never been reported ANYWHERE in the mainstream media. If these suggestions are true then the implications are massive.
To suggest that WTC 7 collapsed due to fire damage is quite frankly ludicrous. Just look at the way the building collapses. For this building to collapse in this fashion, ALL of the load bearing supports would have had to fail (or be cut) at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.
but It has now been admitted with little or no press coverage that WTC7 was brought down by explosives inside the building. This is simply the biggest 9/11 revelation since the event and proves there is a press blackout in operation.
Silversteen bought all 7 buildings a few months before 9/11 and took out a massive insurance poilicy on them for over 3 billion dollars which he has now been payed..and the buildings that collapsed such as wtc 7 had little damage to them...

george bushes cousin marvin bush was running security on the twin towers..and his contract ended on SEPT 11 2001..his job was done it seems

media ignored firefighters who said there was bombs going off in the building...firefighters and other witnesses were told to keep there mouths shut

its impossible for the buildings to collapse in such a short space of time
many engineers have come forward and said this

the goverment trained and funded al quiada

this is PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION..... the elite create the problem....then you get the public reaction(somethin must be done about this!)...then the goverement offers the solution, oh we'll protect you from these evil terrorists, support this bullshit war....but we must also take more and more of your freedom and rights in the process
oklahoma bombing is another example of P-R-S

hitler did something similar many years ago..he secretly ordered the Reichstag building burned and afterward claims, "The terorists have opened fire, and we will fire back...he did it to scare his own people into submission, and then he set up reich security or homeland security to take away peoples rights

the 4th plane didnt hit its target beacuse sources tel us that the generals didnt follow orders and had the plane shot down...if it had hit the target which would of been the white house..then the goverment would of been completely decapitated which would enable them to declare martial war..but thank god it didnt go all to plan..and the globalists have been trying to cover up there slopp job on 9/11
they are counting on YOU, the public, not being able to face the horrors that really took place on 9/11, so that they can carry out a more terrible and devestating attack and FINISH the job they started, enslaving america and using them as an engine to take over the planet..the only thing to stop this is for the people to wake up and expose the truth behind 9/11 ...if we dont..then they will continue to use problem reaction solution..and its gonna be very sad to see the people going to the very killers who orchestrated the attacks, begging the goverment to protect them
the US is being used into tool of global empire to be launched against sovereign innocent nations that we know had NOTHING to do do with 9/11

its happening folks..wake up..a global fascist state is upon us
history is repeating itself again...just pay more attention and dont believe everything u read in the papers

peoples freedoms are being taken away...the police state in america is underway..MARTIAL LAW

Well said dean.I just saw that video martial law here at the library last night and i was not aware of any of this till now.I was in total shock and could not believe my ears on what I was hearing.People need to look at this video and open their eyes to the way the real world really is because we are headed for fascism right here in this country until people wake up and demand for Bush to be put on trial and be held accountable for his actions..Him and the other government agents who carried out this plan.This was an act of treason folks plain and simple.Until people are willing to acknowkedge that out own government was behind this attack just as they were with waco and oklahoma which Clinton had a part in and are not afraid to stand up to the government,history will repeat itself just as it did in germany.

hh?
*bump*

Mr Parker
This is really so sad that there are so many people on this forum who dont have a clue who Alex Jones is.If they did,they would understand why this thread is so important.Hey hh,arent you going to comment on either one of my posts? sad

hh?
o smile

thanks, and i agree with you. thumb up

im just trying to keep this thread alive stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Oh okay I see. big grin Man I thought Carter was the one decent president we had since kennedy who was not corrupted but that video proves I was all wrong about him.Every president since him has been corrupted.I learned after I saw the movie JFK to never believe anything the media tells you that there is always a lot more to the story than what the government investigations tell you.Like the video says,the 9-11 commission should have been called the 9-11 coverup commisssion.Its the biggest fairy tale since the warren commission.

hh?
even if people dont agree, they should still VIEW the damn videos.

Mr Parker
Yeah especially since this is the biggest tragedy since the kennedy assassination.This is a travesty thats worse than both that and pearl harbour.I plan to purchase that video and get everybody I know of to look at it and make copies of it.Alex Jones sent copies of that video to congress and congress wouldnt even take a look at it,they sent it back to him.Also,I met a lady who was at the meeting I went to when they were giving a presentation of this at my library and she was a very nice lady as well and she was saying that the police there in new york were very rude to them,shoving people around and everything.So sad that our country has come to this.

hh?
thumb up

part 3 is the most disturbing involving the Bohemian Grove.

Darth Revan
Well, I've watched about 2/3 of part 3 and will try to finish the rest soon. It was all interesting, there were a few parts that were dubious at best and some that were (sadly) believable. There are two things that I fail to understand about this whole Skull & Bones/Bohemian Grove thing. First being, how is a bunch of ****-faced politicians standing around in the woods doing silly ceremonies to summon fire demons really hurting anybody? Second, how secret can this be if Alex Jones, who doesn't look by any means to be in the best physical condition, can just waltz right in with a video camera and capture this on film?

But other than that, it's pretty believable, and very disturbing in parts...

hh?
i dunno, but that politican (Gergan was his name?) looked really pissed when Alex Jones said he was the one who hid the camera, and recorded everything they did.

Mr Parker
Yeah He didnt want to talk with him anymore at that point when he told him that.To answer your question Darth Raven,like the video said,its a mock sacrifice of the kind of sacrifices that took place ages ago.If they would actually participate in a MOCK sacrifice,whos to say that they dont do it in real life? You just never know.I mean thats a pretty sick ritual to be participating in even if its not real.and you got to remember,politicians only care about themselves,they are not interested in the people or changing the world for the better so knowing that,I wouldnt put anything past them.You got a point that its not secret,maybe they meant that there are rituals of this that take place elsewhere that ARE kept secret. that we dont know aboutwho knows.

Dr. Strangelove
I didn't believe everything in the videos but there was a lot that seemed concrete. One thing though, while Alex Jones blasted TV networks and Micheal Moore of putting out propaganda instead of real news, he can do the same thing with his documentary. Now, I'm not accusing him of that, but it's too easy nowadays with TV to leave out information that might hurt his case against this regiment. That is really why I never watch any news on TV. Still, I believed a lot from those documentaries which is quite scary.

Whether you agree with Jones' accusations or not, people should see this.

Mr Parker
Hey Doc.I was just thinking about sending you a pm on this because I knew that you understand about how these kind of things go on.

Dr. Strangelove
Well I'm glad I saved you the time of sending me a PM Mr Parker. wink

hh?
thanks for replying thumb up

Mr Parker
Originally posted by hh?
*bump*

and bump again.

Deano
''i know the truth and when I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." ....

Mr Parker
yeah its useless trying to convince the ones who dont know it.they want to live in their own little boxed world and ignore whats happening to them around them.

hh?
DISCUSS MOTHER ****ERS shock

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.