Immodesty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
It's one thing to be comfortable in your own skin. That's good, or else you'll probably end up hating yourself. However, there is such a thing as being too comfortable in your skin. Case in point...

Today, in Biology, we didn't have much to do, as the AP test was yesterday. Earlier in the week, the teacher decided that on Wednesday we could go outside and try to catch fish in this pathetic excuse for a pond outside the school. However, we weren't to use fishing poles; we were to use nets. OK, great.

I had completely forgotten about this until today and was rather confused when the guy who sits in front of me didn't show up for class (he was here, as his backpack was on his desk). About ten or fifteen minutes into the hour, he shows up wearing some peculiar spandex bike shorts (or something like that). He had been changing into more appropriate attire in the restrooms. Once again, OK, great.

I was rather unprepared for when he took off his shirt in front of the whole class. I'm sure I'll get some flames about how I'm being a homophobe, oh, my God, he was just taking his shirt off, etc. The problem is not with him being a guy taking off his shirt, OK? The problem is that he took of his shirt standing in front of everyone. Now, that probably doesn't sound too bad, perhaps a bit odd and nothing to get that worked up about.

Well.

After the members of the class who had ventured into the pond returned, they had a bit of pond water on their hands, feet, and legs. This same individual went into the back room--it's a greenhouse-like area with cacti, a sink, a hose, and a computer (yeah, yeah, wtf?)--and started washing his legs and feet in the sink. Once again, a little odd, but not much to start yelling about. One of the girls in my class was back there and pointed out that he could use a hose in order to wash himself, and he thought that was a great idea. I was back there, speaking with him about playing LOTR Risk (yes, I am teh g33|&ltwink and he again removed his shirt. Then, with me sitting there on a desk, he leaves the room and starts wandering the classroom. He returns about five minutes later, still not wearing a shirt.

Then he announces that he's going to be changing, so I take the cue and leave. Then it hits me: wtf again? Changing...in the back of the Biology room? That extends into the Physics room?

I'm sure that I'm one of the few who would get bent out of shape about this, but am I the only one who is disturbed by half-naked people wandering about the classroom? Honestly, am I? Or do I have a stick rammed up my arse?

Draco69
He just wants attention. It's a guy thing. Men like to take off their shirt and flex their "muscles" for no reason other than to show off.

Capt_Fantastic
Was he hot?

sexylexy32
It is definitely just to get attention and to make them feel good about themselves

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Was he hot?
He is muscular and probably considered more attractive than I am (which does not say much, hehe).

But that's not really the point...

Ou Be Low hoo
At the risk of being controversial, I would have to say that that stick must be so far up your ass it's in danger of poking your eye out...

Or maybe you were disturbed by the homo-erotic fantasies that it aroused...Who's to say?

s|m
laughing

Hmm.. I'd be rather annoyed seeying someone showing off like that no expression

I hate "attention whores" mad

finti
well beaches must be a hell then

Lana
Wow, if that bothered you then you'd hate the marching band at my high school....we had what we referred to as "nakie time" which was changing into our uniforms in either the band room, or in the case of NIU Band Day, on the buses. The actual band members lucked out, in that they would wear their regular clothes under their band uniforms, for us on flags it was a little tricky because you can't wear jeans and a t-shirt under a skirt and sleeveless top. And of course last year at Band Day we had one of the more pervy guys in the band on our bus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Was he hot? my first thought too laughing out loud

but hmm...
when it is not a problem to that guy...maybe it is not so big problem at all.
but i'm sure i would never do anything like that messed

Echuu
I say just start shooting rubber bands at the guy if he starts doing it again; that will definitely stop him.

shaber
It sounds unappetising.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
At the risk of being controversial, I would have to say that that stick must be so far up your ass it's in danger of poking your eye out...

Or maybe you were disturbed by the homo-erotic fantasies that it aroused...Who's to say?
I shall not dignify that with a reply, save for this.
Originally posted by Lana
Wow, if that bothered you then you'd hate the marching band at my high school....we had what we referred to as "nakie time" which was changing into our uniforms in either the band room, or in the case of NIU Band Day, on the buses. The actual band members lucked out, in that they would wear their regular clothes under their band uniforms, for us on flags it was a little tricky because you can't wear jeans and a t-shirt under a skirt and sleeveless top. And of course last year at Band Day we had one of the more pervy guys in the band on our bus roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's different, as (it sounds like) everyone had to do it.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by FeceMan
I shall not dignify that with a reply, save for this.

Aims...Shoots...BULLS-EYE!

tabby999
him wandering around with his shirt off isn't so bad, its when he grabs your face and rubs it on his crotch you might have to worry

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by tabby999
him wandering around with his shirt off isn't so bad, its when he grabs your face and rubs it on his crotch you might have to worry

No, you don't understand...That's what FeceMan wants!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
No, you don't understand...That's what FeceMan wants!

Hey, he was hot! Who wouldn't?! Actually, I'm disturbed by the fact that he owns biker shorts. The guy, not fece.

FeceMan
Originally posted by tabby999
Good point.

No, if it had been a bullseye, I would have responded in a Napalm-esque fashion.

FeceMan
Aw, shiz-nazzle (wtf?), this thread was just getting interesting, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.