and counting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
i havnt talked to mike (tigida_tigida) in 44 and a half hours... sad im so upset.

yerssot
PM him? confused

Tired Hiker
Yes! Or, send smoke signals. yes

iluvpippin
he hasn't been on the whole time...he told me he'd be on this time yesterday but he wasnt...well he said hed be on 2 hours ago from now yesterday, so i got on then, and stayed for 6 hours but he never showed up sad

iluvpippin
big grin havn't tried that yet...will do so. stick out tongue

yerssot
Plays with Posts is right
Best way to contact One With Steel Balls is to use smoke signals

Tired Hiker
Tigidas bounce. eer

yerssot
cause that's what Tigidas does big grin

iluvpippin
uh you know im talkin bout tigida_tigida?? confused

Scotty
maybe he is dead, No eek! , thats a bit drastic, maybe hes just got a broken computer, yes a dead computer, that is what the dead part was refering to shifty

* backs out of room slowly, then breaks into a sprint, while being chased by Mish*

yerssot
now I am laughing out loud

iluvpippin
*grabs scotts by the collar of the shirt and pins him down on the ground*

sauron
^^hey, you wouldnt want tigida to see you in that position with another boy stick out tongue leave off!

iluvpippin
*thinks for a while* well he isn't here and hasnt been for 4(nearly)5 hours, and im very angry so i dont care!!! *kisses scotts just to make mike jelous!*

(btw, thats nearly 45 hours, not nearly 5 hours)

Scotty
finally, you got of, thanks for the help sauron.

i like your location Mish,

*helps Mish look for Mike* even though i havent even heard of him

Be@st
laughing out loud I can't belive how can someone be so desperate because he/in this case she didn't talk with a forum member for a day or two

Scotty
maybe they are really good friends, and Mish wants to talk to him, havent you ever been desperate to talk to someone you really care about?

iluvpippin
because i love him! how would u like it if u hadnt talked to ur wife for 2 days???
and scotts, mike is tigida_tigida u know him hay!?

Be@st
Yeah; but with a real life person; not with someone who I'm probably never going to see

Be@st
BTW I haven't seen my wife for a week already

iluvpippin
but thats not the point...i meant how would u like it if u didnt talk to elanor for 2 days!?

iluvpippin
WHAAAT??? and you dont miss her?? obviously she doesnt mean very much to you and she's not 'the love of your life' as you claim her to be.

Be@st
I do love my wife; and I do miss her; but I understand that she probably has the obligations she has to do in real life (she told me that she will soon have her final exams)

Scotty
is mike the love of your life Mish?

iluvpippin
i think so. i love him more than i've loved anyone, and i'm going CRAZY when i havnt talked to him for 45 hours....i went crazy when i hadnt talked to him for 5 minutes...so i guess.

sauron
but your 14

iluvpippin
and....your point??

phoenix chii
i went crazy too..........I pmed a special person midnight on friday and i know he had it but 12 hours later nothing.........he came on but no pm.......I fought he was avoiding me.........So i got all upset and wrote a poem and made a sig...........but to my surprise this morning i had a pm of him..............Miska maybe he is just busy........and cant get to a pc.........If i was you just chill he'll be back

sauron
my point is although you love him, he may not be the love of your life...or the one. he is just...the first

of many

Scotty
i agree with sauron, ussally you are very connected to a first love, but you seem to feel very strong about him, goodluck to the both of you.

iluvpippin
look, i know that im not gonna marry him, and im probably not going to even meet him face to face. but the point is that i love the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel and the way he makes me laugh when im down and overal i just love him.

and spooks, i know he's just busy.....but i MISS HIM!!! sad

phoenix chii
yeah good point.........when i was with chris i thought he was the love of my life how wrong cud i have been...............many yrs on im single and right now i love someone as much as i loved chris.............

iluvpippin
exactly. i know we're gonna break up eventually...but right now he is the love of my life.

phoenix chii
i know u miss him babes............i get like it too. You see waiting for a pm of my special dude takes forever..........but when i see that one has arrived and its form him it makes my day.............and nothing else matters

iluvpippin
i know, imagin how happy im gonna be when he comes on...u cabt waut!

Scotty
thats great mish, but you never know, it might work out

when i first met Marcie, i didnt even think i would get to know her, and now after 3-4 years, we are planning on meeting.

i met here on this habbohotel thing, i didnt really wanna use it, but my friend said jsut go to it you might like it, and well i guess i did like it.

sauron
anyway, you love him, he loves you

dont worry! he will come backbig grin

iluvpippin
smile hey scotts, wheres my pm?? sad

phoenix chii
and just because he lives miles away is no way of thinking you aint gonna meet him............If you beleive in love...........Then love finds a way

iluvpippin
i know, but because im so young....i mean i'd have to wait till at least 18 to see him...unless he comes here! i hope he does...he sais he wants to come here when he's 18-20 and i said when he's 21 i can move in with him! smile so mayb next yr we'll meet?? i hope so coz i love him!

sauron
and if it doesnt, it makes one forcefully

Scotty
true that PC, look at me and marcie, she lives in america, but we love each other, and wheres theres a love theres a way ( i bent that saying a bit, but ohwell)

scrap the idea about the PM mish, i cant find what i was going to send you

phoenix chii
see planning it is the first step..............!!!

Scotty
if you need to talk to anyone about the whole long process im here ok Mish

iluvpippin
really??? i just wanna know that he's ok...im starting to worry sad

sauron
and the journey of 1000 miles begins with that one step

Scotty
Mish, may i ask how old he is

phoenix chii
well miska im here for you...........until thursday...........then i must leave u all for 6 weeks..............SIX WEEKS how will i survive

iluvpippin
6 weeks? spooks how will I survive??
and scotts he's turnin 17...if i remember correctly!

Scotty
ITS BEEN EDITITEDED, hmm scotty clicked edit, there that sums it up quite nicley

phoenix chii
lol...........you will still have kmc...........i dont...........not allowed!!!!

Scotty
dont worry mish, he will appear soon, then you can give him a mouthful, "where were you, ive been worried sick"

or a mouthful of something else, but ill leave that to you eek!

Scotty
grrr, i didnt mean to post that twice, but refer to the second one, it has that cool smiley

sauron
nothing like double posting is there stick out tongue

iluvpippin
why not? sweety i'll miss you sad

and scotts, ill be getting the mouthfull of his come on....(soz if that dont make sence. i wrote it for it not to be rude.....)

phoenix chii
and we all love smilies

iluvpippin
yes we do...

phoenix chii
well the docs have given me a quide list and i must obey it.............

Scotty
ill be her mish, remember gay guys always have a shoulder to lean on

(im not gay people, its just a joke between me and Mish)

sauron
hang on

you 13 going on 14 right

and he is seventeen

iluvpippin
yes, i love gay guys, if i was a gay guy i'd go out with you scotty....but....*starts crying and leans on scotts shoulder*

iluvpippin
16 going on 17....wasnt it u i was tellin how i go for older guys??? well i do.

Scotty
im 16 and gay am i in with a chance

sauron
okay big grin yeah it was me smile

iluvpippin
well you'd betta memba that smile and scotts u know ur in foor a chance stick out tongue

Scotty
eek!

iluvpippin
wink

Scotty
im off now people, i had a good time talking to you Mish, hopefully mike will be on soon.

ill cya tomorow maybe, but until then take care, and tell mike i said hi, unless he reads this

HI MIKE, how are you champ

Cya people.

*walks out of room to a standing ovation(cant spell that word)*

phoenix chii
well miska lets hope mike thinks your joking telling scotty he cud be in for a chance...........i have five guys in my heart

iluvpippin
by babe....but maybe he's just not on for the weekend?? hopefully i get to talk to him tomoz...if i dont im gonna die.

iluvpippin
oh yeah, IM JOOOKIN!!!! scotts sux man!!! nah im kidding he's cool, but my heart is only owned by one person and that is mike.

Scotty
Hey, i havent left yet stick out tongue

but i know Mish is only joking around

iluvpippin
misha always jokes arouns...if ur reading this, make that a mental note ok!?

Scotty
done diddly done

Scotty
diddly, sorry its an diddly impulse thing, diddly

iluvpippin
confused

Eclipse
Is he here yet?

iluvpippin
who?

Scotty
Scotts stuffed up

iluvpippin
yash he did...wait...whjy?

Scotty
i edited that ^

iluvpippin
oooh. smile

Scotty
yep, scotts is a smart lad

Eclipse
Hey ILP I am here to keep u company!

iluvpippin
good, i need some...

Scotty
why is scotts, talking in 3rd person, wait, why am i talking in 3rd person, oh boy it must be late

iluvpippin
ok now it's been 46 hours since ive talked to him. sad sad sad sad

Eclipse
I haven't talked to Dregh in longer then that.........

iluvpippin
really??? r u with him tho?

Scotty
dont worry Mish, he will turn up

but scottys gotta go, catch you guys later.

Take care, Mish and Eclipse

iluvpippin
sad by hun.

iluvpippin
anyway im gonna go now, noone to talk to sad

shadow link
bi

iluvpippin
is anyone on?? it has now been............................ 68 HOURS sad sad sad sad sad

steely balls
awww poor misha...hes probably just really busy...i can't always be on kmc.

Iirima
*hugs* aww...send him a mental message!! stick out tongue

iluvpippin
yeah but ur on when im on...and i know now he's asleep and the earliest i'll be talking to him today is 5.00 (my time) which is an extra 9 and a half hours!!!

iluvpippin
I'll do that now.

iluvpippin
..lets see if it works stick out tongue

Iirima
big grin

9 1/2 hours...sad...yuck...

iluvpippin
yeah, PLUS the already 68 and a half hours is like.....*gets out calculator....* 78 hours!

steely balls
dont worry about it misha...

iluvpippin
ill try...anyways gottta have brekki...brb

steely balls
U GOT ME STILL TO TALK TO BABE

nazgulinthedark
hi people

steely balls
HIYA

nazgulinthedark
wat goes on in here

steely balls
NUTTIN MISHA MISSES HER "BOY"

nazgulinthedark
ooooo...

i miss stinky sad

steely balls
OHHHHH

steely balls
WHOS STINKY

nazgulinthedark
stinkfist....he changed his name though,...its like villevalo now

steely balls
I KNOW NOW

Dregh
You are counting the hours Iluvpippin, jeez you are getting weirder hour by hour.

steely balls
oh yeah...poor girl

*Georgina_A*
Aww, *hugs* I'm sure he'll be on soon...I'm here if you need to talk okay? smile

Scotty
hey people how are we?

Scotty
and shouldnt Mish be in school right now?

i slayed buffy
omg obcesive lol counting down???

Scotty
lol big grin

iluvpippin
thankyou, ill remember that!

iluvpippin
this is what happens to me...my heart breaks then my mind snaps...even more than usual.

glenn
no it does'nt

i slayed buffy
my dear girl you need help

glenn
no she doesn't. I'm here to help her

i slayed buffy
glenn....counciler

iluvpippin
love thanx hun...and..." your dear girl?" i dont think so.

glenn
thats OK

i slayed buffy
i sounded like a counciler thats wot the skooll counciler says ne way

iluvpippin
big grin (thats for glenn.)

glenn
cheers babe

iluvpippin
cheers??? drinks??? alcohol??? where?

glenn
Where i am.

iluvpippin
*runs over to glenn*

glenn
hurry, nearly all gone. I'll save some for ya

iluvpippin
ARGH! *grabs bottle and skulls it all down*

glenn
don't drink to quickly. You might get drunk and i'll have to carry you home

iluvpippin
no i wont.........*alcohol starts to kick in*

glenn
there you see. Now i've got to carry you. home. I don't want you to be what happened to my sis the other day.

iluvpippin
maybe you could carry me to your place? wink

glenn
if ya want.

iluvpippin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

glenn
you can have my bed

iluvpippin
are you gonna be in it?

glenn
sure am

Daedalus
Wow, the word "downhill" springs to mind.

phoenix chii
sol be nice...........anyway hows u sol

Daedalus
Fine, kinda hard to get to a computer these days.

phoenix chii
miska have u heard from mike

phoenix chii
aww well sol we all miss you...........hows the delightful saucyb

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>