No more blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
who else thinks that the blade serice is losing its magic and collness i think that trinity just ruined the whole franchize and dracula in that i thought was crap i think the best dracula ever was when garyoldman played him well anyways who thinks there should be no more blade!!

DarthLazious
I think maybe one more Blade movie would be cool to see.

fruits
i think the blade movies are some of the best. just the kind of fighting style and special effects the movie delivers is amazing

IRTMU-Dragon
It WASNT DRACULA...

It was DRAKE.

dawsey28
Originally posted by b-dan
Who else thinks that the blade series is losing its magic and coolness? I think that Trinity just ruined the whole franchise and I thought Dracula being in that was crap. I think the best Dracula ever was when Gary Oldman played him. Well anyways, who thinks there should be no more blade?!!

Personally, I liked all three Blade movies. I liked Trinity the least, but I sufficiently enjoyed each of them.

I wouldn't mind a new Blade movie as long as they go back to their roots and NOT make the vampires wimps like in 2 and 3.

pr1983
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
It WASNT DRACULA...

It was DRAKE.

there's a difference?

gls
in the film they said that Drake many names..and Dracula was one of them i believe..
confused

LordFear
They were all garbage

BlazingBarrells
lol drake was dracula. same person. anyways, i could go on forever on how the first two were absolutley fantastic and trinity f-ed the whole franch. up. so yes i agree with b-dan on this one. david goyer can write some good stuff, but this one was lacking, ALOT. and his directing skills are weak, very weak. havent seen zig zag yet. but i if it is anything like blade trinity, i am sure i wont be too happy with it. this franchise could have be so much more. trinity ruined it all.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.