Ravenous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
who else likes Ravenous? i got it on dvd for only a few dollars and it is pretty good. it has all the things i like, lots of gore, some cool deaths, some not to bad characters and some really hard to watch scenes.
so, anyone else out there dig this flick?

griefzombie
I loved it, Robert carlisle is one of my favourite british actors and he played the cannibal oh so well! I rate the film at worst 8 out of 10! eek! evil face

papabeard
yeah ,i thought this was ok

Impediment
Very underrated flick, IMO. Both Robert Carlyle and Jeffery Jones are great (and underrated) actors, and they pulled off cool roles. I was a little skeptical at first, because I thought that it was gonna be some generic cannibal flick but I was wrong, and have since bought the DVD. I especially love the climactic final scene where Boyd (Pierce) and Colqhoun (Carlyle) both get snagged in that huge bear trap and die simultaneously. "If you die first..............I'm going to eat you."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.