Silver Surfer vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Morg was created to be stronger than the Surfer.
Who do you thing wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wonderman
Morg was created to be stronger than the Surfer.
Who do you thing wins.
Morg ------ SS wins
Morg(water...)------ Morg wins

Infinity Watch
SS already handed Morg his ass.

Cosmic Cube
The Silver Surfer is arguably the most powerful herald Galactus has ever had. Morg may be physically stronger, but when gauging raw power, Silver Surfer exceeds him.

JWangSDC
The Waters of Life are so powerful...is it me or do they seem more powerful than the power cosmic? I mean after Galactus took the power cosmic back, morg was still more powerful

K Von Doom
When Morg only had the WOL, it still took the combined four heralds to subdue Morg. And to kill him, Airwalker had to hold him still while Terrax had a free shot with the axe.

Wynndar
Morg can always give surfer a good fight...Surfer is just too experienced for him...even if morg is a little more powerful...he has to be far more powerful like he was at his conception, to beat Surfer.

whobdamandog
Just to clarify things a little...Originally When Morg was created he was just a slight notch below the Surfer in terms of Power. He made up for this power defecit with his Savageness and Brutality. Surfer could have taken him in this form, if he had gone all out. When the waters of life were added to Morg's cosmic abilities..he waaaaay outclassed any of the heralds in the power department.

BENITO
SURFER

FrothByte
i already posted in a lot of threads like this one. morg already defeated ss once, and ss defeated morg once. if this is morg with power cosmic and wol, then there's no way that ss can win. but if its just normal morg vs. normal ss, then its a pretty even fight.

its gonna be morg's brutality and raw power against surfer's experience and finesse. personally, i like morg more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.