Battle of The Dark Side, KOTOR vs Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
Movies

Sidious, Maul, Greivous, Tyrannus and ROTS Vader

vs

KOTOR
Revan, Malak, Sion, Nihilus and Kreia

well......

Darth_Nefarus
Movies.
They started the craze, and have superior characters. Mainly Han Solo and Darth Vader.

Darth_Glentract
Revan kills Sidious
Malak kills, or atleast wounds Maul severly
Sion kills Grevious
Nihilus eats Vader(wins)
Traya kills Tyrannus or atleast comes close

I know its strange that here I say Revan beats Sidious and inthe other thread, I am pretty much the only person who helped him.

jackstain
Revan beats Sidious? naaaah. maybe in a whos got the gayer costume contest.

movies win. all the way.

Darth_Janus
You two back to your old tricks? KOTOR crew wins.

Revan can pwn Sidious. We've already discussed this. Sidious got pwned by Mace, and Mace is no match for an ancient Sith Lord, though eh would give them hell.

Malak has more knowledge and experience than Maul and is stronger and almost as flexible. He'd eat that twerp for lunch.

Sion would be bait for Grievious until someone can come around and kick his ass. You can't kill what can't be killed.

Nihilus alone could absorb the whole movie crew. Vader might give him indigestion, but nothing more.

Traya's knowledge of the Force surpasses Dooku's. He'd get pwned.

jackstain
KOTOR wuld never had existed if not for the original movie badas$es....f*ck KOTOR, its a sh1tas$ game anyway. i still love u though JAnus Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Awh, I feel the love.

But seriously, man... KOTOR takes the SW universe, goes back in time, and makes something that's badass. It's not really out to supress the movies. If I thought that, I wouldn't go see ROTS, but just sit in my pajamas all day and beat off to the intro while playing with my homemade Ebon Hawk model.

jackstain
lmfao.

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

Dude, none of you have addressed what I posted earlier.
HAN F***ING SOLO BITCHES!

Even if the ancient Sith were more powerful, and even if the movie characters were more powerful, none of them are as bad ass and overall cool as Han Solo.

What are the odds? Oh that's right, never tell me the odds!

Darth_Janus
But...

Damn you, Nefarus.

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly, the movies are cooler because Han Solo. He does so much bad ass stuff and he totally pimps out leia even after calling her scruffy lookin

Fishy
So? Kotor has Bastila who ****s the Dark Lord of the Sith knowing full well who he is and doesn't even tell him...

Now thats impressive.

Anyways Kotor team wins

Darth_Nefarus
dude, they don't compare to Solo, Han Solo.

Fishy
HK does however

Kun-ni Habeo
kotor wuld own them

Darth_Nefarus
No way, Vader in his prime with Sidious helping him? They would manhandle hella fools.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
nihilus eats them

Naga Sadow
Revan owns sid, that was already agreed on. as janus said malak is more then a match for maul. traya is more of a diplomat, yet her jedi powers are far beyond dookus. grievous? well sion being immortal can hold him off. nihilus alone could just snack them.

kotor no doubt.
\movie characters arent more badass then kotor. in the game, they could learn on the mistakes of the movie lords, and make characters that are perfect, like revan.
also, HK-47 is way cooler then solo, he is sarcastic, evil, bloodthirsty and f*cking funny.

jackstain
Alf comes in on Galactus' shoulders, and they skull f*ck the entire SW universe, and then Galactus eats it......

lmao. Happy Dance

SW is cooler, but i had to put an end to the madness!

FYI, movies own.

Board Walker
Revan and Nihilus solo everyone in this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.