Let's See How Much We Can Annoy Emperor Helmet-hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
The title pretty much explains the point of this thread. I'm planning on keeping it open for only a week or two so that the argument doesn't go on for months and months.

So, who wants to post first, to get the conversation and arguing going?

peluffo
I had suspect that i will be the first customer here...

What about Helmet? Nuzzin. Just trying to get the "trick" to love him... wink

He has a really special way to share his thoughts. I almost feel that he needs us to think, because his mind-mechanism just works well when he has somebody to confront.

He also start arguing before he reads complete posts, so, he gets misunderstood, and time to time he starts some though-fights getting everybody out of topics.

Sometimes i like his thoughts, but usually can't enjoy them because of his way to post it hurting somebody (or trying to)

ToMacco
Hey, if you guys can't all play nice, then don't play at all.

finti
This is crap, how welcome would you all feel getting a negative thread about yourself. mad

ToMacco
Right on, man.

Rex, peluffo. . . Stop picking on people who have different opinions from you. An open mind is a wise mind.

Close this thread. Insulting people aint' cool.

mah
emp. helmet has acted stupid on several occations, but this is NOT the way to solve things. starting a thread like this is good for nothing. if you disagree with him, or dont like him, just keep it to yourself and don't make trouble-making threads. close please.

peluffo
I've PM Helm already giving him my opinion time ago.

close it

peluffo
BTW he never answered, so he denies to keep this on private stances...

Raz
Please don't post hate threads in future.

We're all about love and forgiveness wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.