Axeron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axeron
Hey everyone!! I am Axeron and im just starting out here and I just want to say...

Ha Ha Ha!! Im part of a forum!!!

ok thats out of my system i am glad to be on this forum and i want to get involved in as many things as posible(hopefully).

So if you have questions just reply if you can and thanks so bye!!!

Axeron

yerssot
well, here's a reply to ya

welcome aboard

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Mr Parker
hello and welcome aboard.great to see a fellow disney fan here. smile

Miss_Faye
hi hellos! big grin

Axeron
ok if anyone reads this now i just want everyone to know besides this thread i really dont want to create any other threads. I dont want to get in trouble for creating "bad" threads. I know i can get in trouble in other ways but i think im safer not making new threads. I will make new ones just in case

rodeoangel
The only way you'll get in trouble is if u don't follow the rules...mods are actually nice..unless u don't follow rules..then they'll bann u.

Axeron
see if i get banned i will remember it for the rest of my life.. i dont like remebering that sort odf stuff

shaber
hi

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Axeron
see if i get banned i will remember it for the rest of my life.. i dont like remebering that sort odf stuff yeah its not nice no

but hi and welcome

Axeron
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Devinos/?action=view&current=doublesword.jpg

Axeron
I just wanted to show you all some cool picture i found. I like it a lot

Leo.M
Hi! welcome2 to KMC big grin

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.