crazy day at work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAnimal
my second day of my new job and already stuff goe's crazy. two days ago i got a job for miami police. so today my second official day on the job i get a call of a domestic dispute. i go over to the household and i ask the wife what happened. wile we were talking the boyfriend got up and started to run toward's me. he threw a punch at me so i maced him. i called for back up and when back up arrived the guy was struggling to fight his way off the ground. so three other officers held him down so i can cuff the guy. we searched him for weapons and other things and i pulled out two dime bags of marijuana and some rock cocaine. he was charged for domestic violence assulting an officer and possestion. i sufered a black eye from the punch. but im glad he didnt have any weapons otherwise it couldve been a worse situation.

Demarthl
shoulda shot him

TheAnimal
police work is not what you see in movies. if the guy did have a gun then i would have no choice.

Mist
cool how long do you do training for that job?

Demarthl
mace is tasty happy
well someone has to like it confused

TheAnimal
i dont remember honestly because training whent by quickly. what they do is teach you basic stuff if a suspect has a weapon you need to talk him or her to drop it. they also teach you how to restrain a suspect and e.t.c i do it because it's a thrill ride for me.

Ken Kenobi
Sounds like fun...eat a donut for me.

Demarthl
oooh! drive your cop car through some boxes a shopping trolley and nearly missa hobo for me!

TheAnimal
kenobi i dont eat donuts. but nice try there

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TheAnimal
kenobi i dont eat donuts. but nice try there

Aww...you just went against the biggest Police Officer stereotype. sad You coulda at least acted like you love em. You just ruined my fantasy of being an officer of the law, sitting at a donut shop with a Bavarian Cream and a cup of coffee.

Mist
they teach you all the defence moves and stuff too?

SlipknoT
my second day of my new job and already stuff goe's crazy. two days ago i got a job for miami police. so today my second official day on the job i get a call of a domestic dispute. i go over to the household and i ask the wife what happened. wile we were talking the boyfriend got up and started to run toward's me. he threw a punch at me so i maced him. i called for back up and when back up arrived the guy was struggling to fight his way off the ground. so three other officers held him down so i can cuff the guy. we searched him for weapons and other things and i pulled out two dime bags of marijuana and some rock cocaine. he was charged for domestic violence assulting an officer and possestion. i sufered a black eye from the punch. but im glad he didnt have any weapons otherwise it couldve been a worse situation. Haha What do you plan to do with the weed? smokin'

Mist
laughing out loud

TheAnimal
yeah. i carry a giant thing of mace on my right leg and a gun on my hip. i dont believe in killing so i usually go for the mace. but if a suspect is armed with a gun then i turn to my gun. being a cop is a thrill but when you wake up and go to work you get a question if you'll come home or end up killed. the real reason why i decided for police work is because i lost my older brother to a driveby shooting 5 years ago. and also i do this because i wanna help the community so what better way than showing it by becoming a officer of the law.

wuTa
i dont remember honestly because training whent by quickly. what they do is teach you basic stuff if a suspect has a weapon you need to talk him or her to drop it. they also teach you how to restrain a suspect and e.t.c i do it because it's a thrill ride for me.

i might become a cop...the adrelaine must be through the roof...i would love it...the paperwork has gotta suck though

TheAnimal
the weed is in the evidence room.

wuta if you think sugar will give you a rush your wrong. being a cop is 200% adrenaline. paper work is a pain but hey my attitude is it's worth doing the paper work if the person is caught and off the streets.

shellie
my second day of my new job and already stuff goe's crazy. two days ago i got a job for miami police. so today my second official day on the job i get a call of a domestic dispute. i go over to the household and i ask the wife what happened. wile we were talking the boyfriend got up and started to run toward's me. he threw a punch at me so i maced him. i called for back up and when back up arrived the guy was struggling to fight his way off the ground. so three other officers held him down so i can cuff the guy. we searched him for weapons and other things and i pulled out two dime bags of marijuana and some rock cocaine. he was charged for domestic violence assulting an officer and possestion. i sufered a black eye from the punch. but im glad he didnt have any weapons otherwise it couldve been a worse situation. cool story ...curious though...and it has no relevance....how old are you sweetie?

TheAnimal

shellie
25 mkay smile...I asked cuz you seem young.

TheAnimal
sorry shellie but im taken.

SlipknoT
the weed is in the evidence room.

wuta if you think sugar will give you a rush your wrong. being a cop is 200% adrenaline. paper work is a pain but hey my attitude is it's worth doing the paper work if the person is caught and off the streets. wink Be Honest

shellie
sorry shellie but im taken. you think because I asked your age I want you? blink

TheAnimal
it is in evidence. the judge is gona meet the guy tomorrow morning. so i need the evidence to show the judge on what i charged him on.

shellie
Originally posted by SlipknoT
wink Be Honest now that would be nice...a little honesty here...

TheAnimal
in the words of gary coleman: what you talking about shellie?

SlipknoT
it is in evidence. the judge is gona meet the guy tomorrow morning. so i need the evidence to show the judge on what i charged him on. Dont tell me that you've never pilfered a little nug out of the evidence bin roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
in the words of gary coleman: what you talking about shellie? whats it sound like Im talkin about officer?

TheAnimal
no i dont.

Ken Kenobi
no i dont.

I get ya...

*nudge nudge, toke toke*

TheAnimal
what do you want me to piss in a cup for you? hold on :: unzips flyer and pisses in cup right in front of every one::

SlipknoT
no i dont. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
what do you want me to piss in a cup for you? hold on :: unzips flyer and pisses in cup right in front of every one:: Piss tests never work

shellie
what do you want me to piss in a cup for you? hold on :: unzips flyer and pisses in cup right in front of every one:: as an officer you should know that hair samples are better erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Piss tests never work

Nope, you gotta have a hair test...even those can be fooled.

shellie
mmhmm...exactly...eat

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Nope, you gotta have a hair test...even those can be fooled. mhm

TheAnimal
knock yourself out :: gives kenobi a hair sample::

shellie
knock yourself out :: gives kenobi a hair sample:: roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah ken...knock yourself out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.