Would you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
be sad if you had been going to one school for 11 years with the same exact people? I have been attending my small, poor private school for that long. But the for the next two school years. I'm moving to a different area to go to school. An area that is 3 hours away from my home. And just when I made friends....

LifeIsKillingMe
yes

Bun Bun
Omg i would be so sad. i was living somewhere for 7 yrs and i just moved so i gotta make new friends too

theReject
And it probably wouldn't be so bad, but my parents and my sister will always be three hours away because it's a residential school. And I know absolutely no one there.Hmm

SlipknoT
I'd be pretty pissed off and refuse to go.

theReject
But it's a really good school...

SlipknoT
I'd choose friends over school

theReject
Seriously? This is the most prestigious high school in the state. I had to do a lot of work to get in. But...I have my doubts.

SlipknoT
**** school, stick with friends.

Ignite
nope i wouldnt be sad..but i went to like 15 schools so i wouldnt know how u feel.

theReject
Hmm, education and learning is very important, and at my current school I barely learn anything. sad
Besides I will only miss four people out of my whole class. (There are 15 people in my whole class btw)

SlipknoT
But they have been your friends for so long

Ignite
choose school...i mean ur always going to make new friends...even if it is sad...u need a good education

theReject
Actually, I've only had real friends for a year...it took me a while to hop onto the social wagon...but still you have a point

Ignite
well its going to be sad yeh...but friends come and go really..and u can still keep in touch...plus this school sounds really good...
and it will enhance ur social skills too...trust me

theReject
Hmm. You're probably right.

Ignite
well good luck n e ways big grin

theReject
Thank you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.