Spike vs. Marrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Spike (the Marrow ripoff from X-Men: Evolution) vs. Marrow.

Discuss

Wickerman
Spike. I don't remember Marrow's spikes also being flaming.

~wickerman~

Kento
Marrow cause she's more experienced, older, ruthless, so on, and so forth that give her a bit of the upperhand over some kid in highschool who spends his time skateboarding instead of training, and stuff.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kento
Marrow cause she's more experienced, older, ruthless, so on, and so forth that give her a bit of the upperhand over some kid in highschool who spends his time skateboarding instead of training, and stuff.

You're very much correct. However Spike has had a lot of experience himself. A long long time in training sessions with Logan? Also, his mutation seems to have moved to the next level as Xavier says.

~wickerman~

Kento
Originally posted by Wickerman
You're very much correct. However Spike has had a lot of experience himself. A long long time in training sessions with Logan? Also, his mutation seems to have moved to the next level as Xavier says.

~wickerman~ X said that? And the X-Men Evo Logan was much nicer then the comic book Logan. Plus he was still young, and didn't have as much training as Marrow.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kento
X said that? And the X-Men Evo Logan was much nicer then the comic book Logan. Plus he was still young, and didn't have as much training as Marrow.

Perhaps, but i'd still be cautious not to give it to marrow so readily. After all, there is one episode in Evo where Leech makes his appearance (as a kid) and Spike is all over the damn place, kickin ass.

~wickerman~

BENITO
the original

Big Evil
When I first saw X-Men Evolution I thought about this too.

And I'd say Marrow, they have the same powers but Marrow's stronger, meaner, and more expirienced. Key elements to victory.

Mainstream
Marrow cuz she's bad to the bone....no pun intended

Wickerman
Originally posted by Big Evil
When I first saw X-Men Evolution I thought about this too.

And I'd say Marrow, they have the same powers but Marrow's stronger, meaner, and more expirienced. Key elements to victory.

Spike gets supercool only in the last few episodes. He's not the skateboarding loser anymore. I say it's a 50/50

~wickerman~

Big Evil
Oh I remember, when he gets bone armor and crap.. blah, Marrow could still kick his ass lol..

Wickerman
Originally posted by Big Evil
Oh I remember, when he gets bone armor and crap.. blah, Marrow could still kick his ass lol..
He gets almost full control of his powers as well, and.....he can will any sort of spike he makes to burst into fire at the ends wink

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.