Any info about toad or the kid with the long, blue tongue in X2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmunoz
If anybody has information for X3 or after about toad or the kid with the blue tongue please do tell.

ayjay
i think the blue tongue kid was a custom...like the kid that changes TV channels by blinking

kanis
alien I think he was just there for the eventual wolverine stryker confrontation at the end of X2 and toad may be dead hell I'll be dead from a strike like that and I'm wondering If sabretooth will return because I don't think he is dead.

Lord Ryugen
His name's Arty. When he sticks his tounge out at the girl in the museum Storm says it.

ayjay
yeah...but he's a custom special for the movie right...cos he's not in the comics...

Mainstream
yes he is he was a regular in generation X for a time

ayjay
o0o really? ko0ol! wats his power...is it just a blue tongue?

Crimson Phoenix
http://www.mutanthigh.com/artie.html

Full Name: Arthur "Artie" Maddicks
Affiliation: None
Previous Affiliations: Generation X (ward), X-Factor (ward)
Relatives: Dr. Carl (father, deceased)
Powers: Artie projects holograms of his thoughts. Usually he uses his power to communicate, because he is mute. However, he can make large-scale holograms as a means of defense. Artie has pink skin, and can also tap into and project the thoughts of other people, at times on the scale of a city's population. He can also use this limited form of telepathy to mind-lock people and prevent them from acting. Although he is ususally represented as a small child, Artie was 11 when his mutancy first manifested. Carl Maddicks' efforts to return his son to normalcy led him to kidnap Beast and subject him to a de-mutanting treatment, which transformed Hank back to his original non-furry state. Unfortunately, Carl died when he used himself as a diversion to allow Artie and Hank to escape the Secret Empire, who were his backers. Artie went to live with X-Factor, and met his best friend Leech in the Morlock tunnels shortly before the Massacre. Some time later, they were part of the X-Terminators, and after Inferno were transferred to a private school. After Leech was rescued from Gene Nation by Generation X, he and Artie came to live at the Massachussetts Academy, where they soon met Franklin Richards who rounded out the trio of "The Daydreamers." The trio went on some adventures with Man-Thing and Howard the Duck, but when Franklin's family returned from an alternate universe (of his own creation), Artie and Leech returned to the School, where they started to take a more active role. They were given image inducers to hide their appearances, and frequently used them to wreak playful havoc. Artie's current whereabouts are unknown at this time, as the Academy has been closed. Presumably, Professor X set him up at another private school

platinumx
Artie Maddicks is a different artie. He is the little pink guy that hung out with leech. Bluee tounge artie is just some kid made for the movie. 2 different mutants

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by platinumx
Artie Maddicks is a different artie. He is the little pink guy that hung out with leech. Bluee tounge artie is just some kid made for the movie. 2 different mutants

Yeah but certainly it's an homage though.

PrimalScream
i heard toad will be returning in X3 and vinnie jones is playing the juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.