The WORST special effect in any horror film?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

griefzombie
What do you think is the worst special effect created in any horror film??? eek! evil face sick

papabeard
The monster in The Gate is terrible, and any film with 80's style blue light electricity.eg The Fog, Trick or Treat etc

Cinemaddiction
"The Gate" special effects were fantastic! It's a low, LOW budget flick out of Canada. What would you expect? Besides, it would recieve total redemption by the way of the fathers imploding puss face! The scene where Stephen Dorff runs up to his parents, and the father says "You've been BAAAAAAD!", and Stephen grabs his face, and all this puss and liquid ooze out, then his Mom starts laughing, and he head rolls off, and rots on the concrete! ****! I love that movie!

My vote goes to Tom Savini's "Vicious", however.

stingray005
The ending of the third NOES movie when Freddy comes out of his grave in the form of a skeleton was an absolutely horrible effect.

Uneeklyconfused
Brain damage ...when the 'kool' guys lungs and eppiglottis comes to life and start walking around...that was just dumb...!!!

xmeowx
The chick in grudge at the end with that little wife beater that deranged girl wore. i was laughing my butt off. wait come to think of it that movie was pathetic in general. What the f**k?

BackFire
Oh man, there's this one movie called zombie 2000 or something, it was made with a hand held camera, its effects are so horrible but hilarious.

xmeowx
lol. i know a movie like that called oh what was it oh yes THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT laughing

BackFire
well, blair witch did it for effect and atmosphere.

Zombie 2000 did it because they had too.

tabby999
any effect used in Cradle Of Fear, that movie was pretty stupid

seever333
the effect in jeepers creepers 2 where the creeper gets shot with the harpoon after he loses a wing a leg and an arm.......he looks SO much like a puppet

grey fox
freddy versus jason

freddy slices of jasons finger and grabs the machete ...you can clearly see it's plastic because when krueger grabs it the blade bends away from the hilt

el barto_1
the first from dusk til dawn, the vampyres looks diferent in every scene

Rave X
Guys, what about Braindead? Worst film ever made!!

papabeard
personally i love braindead, its a work of genius.

In ANOES when freddys face gets ripped off revealing the skeleton is stupid, and at the end when the skeleton goes into the bed, what the f@ck,,,that is a p:ss poor idea

tabby999
Originally posted by Rave X
Guys, what about Braindead? Worst film ever made!!

hardly, i'd say it was one of the best zombie movie of the 80's

actor
Anyone seen at the end of ANOEM (a nightmare on elm street) when Freddy pulls the mam through the little door window? HOW TERRIBLE!!! I love ANOEM but that ending was just laughable! It looks like he is pulling through a cardboard cut out of her.

koolruningz
Originally posted by actor
Anyone seen at the end of ANOEM (a nightmare on elm street) when Freddy pulls the mam through the little door window? HOW TERRIBLE!!! I love ANOEM but that ending was just laughable! It looks like he is pulling through a cardboard cut out of her.

I was just about to write that one down. It looks like an inflatable doll being pulled through.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rave X
Guys, what about Braindead? Worst film ever made!! Dude, That movie is Brilliant

faradayslaw
Any film from Troma, they are the masters of the bad low-budget special effects....

T.M
Originally posted by tabby999
any effect used in Cradle Of Fear, that movie was pretty stupid

my vote goes to Cradle of fear yes

at the start where he rips open a guys head then stands on it lol that was so funny.

and the car chase was incredibly bad

beta-wolf_101
Worst effects....? Monkey Shines ( a bad movie in general)

papabeard
no way.....i saw this film years ago...totally forgot about it........damn that evil monkey

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
Worst effects....? Monkey Shines ( a bad movie in general)

What special effects are there to speak of in "Monkey Shines"...? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.