Batman Vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JWangSDC
It's gonna happen...and it's gonna be a crisis

kanis
alien The first question would is it batman with prep time or with out and where are thye actually fighting, in gotham or Hal jordan's crib. Because batman knows how to defeat him.

JRW
hal

whirlysplat
2 words buddy "prep time" beer

DrDoom
I tend to dislike the concept of prep time--cuz almost anybody can whoop somebody if they have time to prepare and the other person doesn't.

Hal would be all over Batman like a drunken Pat O'Brien if he had no prep time--and everyone knows it. Batman isn't going to reach in pouch #29 and pull out his anti-Lantern weapon--he's going to get his ass chewed up by Hal's ring.

No prep: Hal
Prep:Batman

I still hate prep time tho...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DrDoom
I tend to dislike the concept of prep time--cuz almost anybody can whoop somebody if they have time to prepare and the other person doesn't.

Hal would be all over Batman like a drunken Pat O'Brien if he had no prep time--and everyone knows it. Batman isn't going to reach in pouch #29 and pull out his anti-Lantern weapon--he's going to get his ass chewed up by Hal's ring.

No prep: Hal
Prep:Batman

I still hate prep time tho...

Bats has ways prepared to defeat every JLAer past and present I suspect confused all in his utility belt confused his clever.

FrothByte
without prep time? -hal
with prep time? -still hal

* we should always consider that giving bats preptime means giving his opponent the equal amount of preptime... and hal is no idiot to strategic tactics either. what he lacks for in tactical warfare compared to batman, he can more than compensate with his power.

Mainstream
Batman would win...because he knows Hal...in fact if any of Batman fellow allies tried him...he'd have a booby trap to take them down like in Tower of Babel.

WindDancer
Oh this one is a classic right here! Batman just doesn't trust Hal period! But I seriously doubt that Hal would challenge Batman. Despite their differences both man respect each other boldness. Hal is the man without fear and Batman uses fear as a tool. Sure Hal is far more powerful than Batman but knowing how Hal...I'm certain he would take off his ring for a one on one fight with Batman. Hard to tell who wins.

Mainstream
nananananananananana Batman

Wickerman
As said earlier, Bats probably doesn't trust anyone in JLA. He's prolly got means to not destroy but subdue each one of them in every pocket.

~wickerman~

Draco69
He technically already beat GL in the Tower of Babel. He can also use a neural scrambler like Prometheus did.

However that was for Kyle....

Mainstream
what's good for Kyle is good for Hal.

eleveninches
Hal knocked him out with one punch.

K3VIL
Batman is not a hero at all, he acts for thirst of vengeance, and paranoid, when Hal was the Spectre he said that Batman often nearly cross the limit between a hero and a criminal, and if he has to wait for him to commit a murder and then punish him or act instantly against him.
Batman don't trust his teammates, his Anti-JLA plans are the proof, even if they were immune from being used against mankind or himself, he'll still make those plans cause he's paranoid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.