If you had your own symbiote...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Spideys Sister
If you could have your own venom or carnage symbiote what would you do?
And show whatd youd look like if you can.

Dazzler619
I'll probably use my symbiote powers to beat up disrespectful people

DarkCrawler
Hmm...I would be an superassassin. I would get an lot of money.

Mrs Eddie Brock
Hazzuh! I'd be Venom Girl! Venom's fighting partner against Spider-Man. I'd be have all of Venom's powers, but not as strong as him. smile And we'd be good frinds I'd look like this....

sneeky_ninja
i would choose venome cause hwe is soo bad A$$, and i would use my powers to do what ever the hell i wanted to use them for. i would probably be like a super ninja asassin or something.

Next Venom_girl
I'd look like She-Venom or Nemesis here. I'd use it to scare the $#!+ out of annoying a-holes and kick the crap out of disrespectful jerks. The scene from Venom the Hunger in the movie theater comes to mind. evil face

Spideys Sister
Violence is ALWAYS the answer

dominic/wolf
i would have carnage symbiote change me name to scar or something cool and go to the gym and beat the carp out of the stupid jockes

Spideys Sister
You dont have to bad...violence can be good too

dominic/wolf
and then id kill the owner of the gym after having him sign the deed over to me then id teach self defence and if they didn't show up with a symbiote an KILL THEM and take their money

Spideys Sister
Money is oh so good!

thundercracker
i like lashers sym its all green and stuff id want the invisible powers ten its looting time

Next Venom_girl
Invisible tendrils "borrowing" items from select stores? stick out tongue

thundercracker
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Invisible tendrils "borrowing" items from select stores? stick out tongue

yeah thats the way .... i'll be rich rich i tell ya RICH

Gen-117
If i had a Symbiote....

Be afraid, be very afraid,

saphiro
1st enjoy the bonding with my other
2nd beat up disrespectful people

we drew a pic of us but we cant post urls yet so just copy and paste the url to the browser and remove the blank spaces

www . deviantart . com /view/ 18315181/

critics are welcome here and in my Deviant Art

Spideys Sister
They very violent Toxinette!

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by saphiro
1st enjoy the bonding with my other
2nd beat up disrespectful people

we drew a pic of us but we cant post urls yet so just copy and paste the url to the browser and remove the blank spaces

www . deviantart . com /view/ 18315181/

critics are welcome here and in my Deviant Art

The one on the link isn't coming up for me. I saw some of the others though. Poison, and your take on Venom and Carnage are awesome. evil face

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mrs Eddie Brock
Hazzuh! I'd be Venom Girl! Venom's fighting partner against Spider-Man. I'd be have all of Venom's powers, but not as strong as him. smile And we'd be good frinds I'd look like this....

I know where you found that! wait youre a blonde?

Josh22

Spideys Sister
A Josh click quote or say names. we dont wanna get confused now

saphiro
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
The one on the link isn't coming up for me. I saw some of the others though. Poison, and your take on Venom and Carnage are awesome. evil face

i changed the size of the pic and posted smile

Spideys Sister
Holy Crap! Thats hot! How bout' this?

saphiro
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Holy Crap! Thats hot! How bout' this?

little small :3

fever red
Saphiro- really unique concept, especially the mouth. Very impressive.

saphiro
hehe thanks, if you wanna request something.... but it must be something really cool :P

Spideys Sister
Toxin vs venom vs carnage

saphiro
im so newby to do that!!!! @[email protected]

something easyer embarrasment

Paola
is this about 'symbiotes'?

'Cause there is an official thread for this

Next Venom_girl
*whining* But it's over 1,000 pages!

Spideys Sister
This is a symbiote situation Thread. A ''what if'' , Paola.

fever red
1000+ pages is good!...seriously, this is a fresh turn to the topic- but it's still the topic. It SHOULD be merged. Never feel that you can't take the sym thread in your own personal direction. (I do it ALL the time!)

Spideys Sister
Why do you always have to shut down my posts?

Endenkton
If I had a symbiote I think I think I might go on a bit of a rampage wink

Paola
Official Symbiote thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.