Texas Chainsaw Massace Remake ending...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
was that little black and white film at the end of the TMC remake real? or what? and explain

SlipknoT
No, just something they made up to look real.

KidRock
that was pretty interesting lol what ever happened to "leatherface" he died or what?

Zilverz
he is still alive at the end of the remake ??? what do you mean

Evil Dead
This is quite possibly the dumbest thread I've ever read..........

On a side note........I just clicked Kid Rock's profile. I'm exactly 10 years older than you. My birthday is also June 19 (1979).........doesn't have anything to do with anything, just thought that was odd.

KidRock
people in the horror movies section sure are friendly!!! wink lol and yes that is quite a odd 2 people have a birthday on the same day eh? lol

Evil Dead
while many people share the same birthdate........... I do find it quite odd that two people out of only 30 or so people who post in this forum share the same birth date wink ......thought it was odd enough to comment on.

BackFire
indeed, lets get back on topic though.

Evil Dead
back to the topic at hand.........this thread is dumb.

- the entire movie is a work of fiction.......of course the ending sequence isn't real

- if you watched the end of the movie as you said you did, it clearly says that they don't know what happened to Leatherface, those were the last images of him ever recorded.

KidRock
hmm lol how can i put this without being put down by my fellow horror movie forumgoers.

were there any even REAL pictures of leatherface? i thought he was just a made up person the whole texas chainsaw massacre was fake it was based on some guy in wisconsin who killed people or something? i dont know fill me in please

slayer
There was a man called Ed Gein (he even has his own movie) he inspired tcm and silence of the lambs even thpoough hardly anything in tcm is what really happened.

slayer
T ofind out more about Ed Gein rent the Movie "Ed GEin.

slayer
hope i helped. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.