Wendigo Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

BENITO
Rematch of the century

kgkg
Hulk smash

Mainstream
Hulk F**king g*d D@mn F**King Smash!

hulkrulz
good match, depends, but i think for once i think that wendigo will get the better of him.

King_Mungi
Which version of Wendigo? as every battle Hulk needed help to take Wendigo out.

Varations of Wendigo: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

KharmaDog
I agree with Mung. Best as I know, Hulk's never been able to win this one solo.

King_Mungi
Man Wendigo is very underated on this board

Also yes, Hulk has never defeated Wendigo solo. In the battle where Captain Marvel w/Hulk versus Wendigo, Cap had to save Hulk on several occasions.

Accel
Originally posted by Mainstream
Hulk F**king g*d D@mn F**King Smash!
That should be his new catch phrase.

The Fake Macoy
I think that's because Wendigo's had some pretty high showings and some pretty low showings as well. I mean, I still don't see how Snowbird turning into a wolverine would let her take out Wendigo. If she turned into Sasquatch, that's one thing, but a wolverine? (or maybe I'm just missing some key information on Snowbird...). Also, getting skinned by Sasquatch? Bone claws Wolverine carving notches in Wendigo?

King_Mungi
Snowbird is a goddess, ie a Northern God the same people who actually created the Wendigo curse. Her magical abilities allowed her to beat him.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Also, getting skinned by Sasquatch?

That was actually Sabretooth. It coulf of been in the realm of comprehension if it were Sasquatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.