Bay of Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Ok, so this is a seminal and influential horror film, Made in 1971 by Mario Bava,inspiring friday the 13, it could actually be filmed in Camp Blood/Crystal Lake, and it sounds like quite a good premise. 13 members of a family in line for an inheritance , being stalked and killed in and around a big house and woods near the water.

However it is really quite bad, no gore, poorly executed executions(ahem!), It is really dark and you cant really see whats going on, , I would only recommend this for serious horror fans and completists, who should see it as a point of reference only.

Deano
yeh this is good i think..its not that bad
possibly the first slasher flick
go see it!

papabeard
Check out the Friday the 13th comparisons here :

www.hysteria-lives.co.uk/hysterialives/Hysteria/blood_bath.html

BREN
this movie is a mario bava classic,aka twitch of the death nerve,bay of blood and the uk nasties(banned) video release title blood bath,very similar to friday the 13th but made well before it,ur saying no gore?,id check to see if u have an uncut copy,i remeber it being quite gory but it has been years since i last watched it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.