Hey, give me feedback on my latest movie idea, m'kay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So here's the deal, I have this idear for a movie called, "Super Size It Again". Basically I go and eat Burger King for a month, kinda like 'Super Size It', only that guy went to McDonalds, so mine will be original. Then, after I eat, I visit a different waterslide park somewhere in America. Also, there will be an ongoing theme where you have to spot the hidden pink monkey, kind of like 'Where's Waldo', but different. Sweet, ey? smile

The Tired Hiker
Sounds like a great idea, ya big doosh bag!

Ken Kenobi
It's douche, not doosh. big grin

Dreamer2222
I think.....nvm....it doesn't matter what I think Im a nobdy singer with no skill......

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So here's the deal, I have this idear for a movie called, "Super Size It Again". Basically I go and eat Burger King for a month, kinda like 'Super Size It', only that guy went to McDonalds, so mine will be original. Then, after I eat, I visit a different waterslide park somewhere in America. Also, there will be an ongoing theme where you have to spot the hidden pink monkey, kind of like 'Where's Waldo', but different. Sweet, ey? smile

wtf What the f**k?

need i say more !!

ApolloX
Sounds good to me.

Ladyluck
haha sure....and i belive the movie is called "super size me"...not super size it...

lilmisskitten
Ha and your planning to make a move out of this really no t akids program or a badly done documentary

Clovie
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So here's the deal, I have this idear for a movie called, "Super Size It Again". Basically I go and eat Burger King for a month, kinda like 'Super Size It', only that guy went to McDonalds, so mine will be original. Then, after I eat, I visit a different waterslide park somewhere in America. Also, there will be an ongoing theme where you have to spot the hidden pink monkey, kind of like 'Where's Waldo', but different. Sweet, ey? smile okay..
it is a movie they were adding to some magazine last week blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.