Apocolypse vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Apocolypse vs Thor

Xplosive
Apocalypse, in fight that we would only see who is more powerful (no plans to stop Apocalypse or to interfere), but to see the battle, only two of them, one outcome, Apocalypse would take him down badly.

dawsey28
I give it to Thor. A-Pac is powerful but Thor has faced down gods and cosmic beings.

Thor could always just send him to another dimension.

Mainstream
Tie. they'll fight forever.

Xplosive
No, this is fight where Apocalypse would take him down badly and convincingly.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: Blondie hair god ape..I am...Apoc *couging* damn cold..Apocalypse...I can not be hurt!

Draco69
Until I see Apoc do something of worth....

Mainstream
soon you shall child...wait....

Wickerman
"I am......EVOLUTION....i have seen the future and tremble blond winged helmet short man, for destiny is upon you. It is now that OW WHAT THA!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HAMMER MADE OUT OF ?????!!!!?!?!?!?"

~wickerman~

hoorayforpeepee
until apocalypse demonstrates anything besides growing really big, he will always lose against the top earth-level characters and EVERY cosmic character.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wickerman
"I am......EVOLUTION....i have seen the future and tremble blond winged helmet short man, for destiny is upon you. It is now that OW WHAT THA!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HAMMER MADE OUT OF ?????!!!!?!?!?!?"

~wickerman~
lol

"Oh shit that hurts sad"

Mainstream
"Tremble before me Child...I shall come down on you with a force that would make the very heaven shake" I can not be hurt..I can not be stopped...your hammer and it's power are child-like compared to Apocalypse."

kgkg

Mainstream
Apocalypse: I am the Alpha mutant...I shall rule...forget all those you have faced Thor...their power is nothing compared to one who can controll and draw energy from a hidden source such as I?

Thor: would thou tell me where this hidden power source is?

Apocalypse: it's hidden dumbass?

Thor: but where?

Apocalypse: you know..hidden.

Thor: you don't know where you hidden source is do you?

Apocalypse: that's why it's hidden..but your thrashing shall be visible for all the world to see Thor. (he grow)

Thor: holy $hit DAAAADDY!

Xplosive
And Apocalypse wins this convincinglly

Mainstream
Apocalypse needs to quit bull$hitting he's my favortie superhero.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse needs to quit bull$hitting he's my favortie superhero.
he is a hero now?

Wickerman
Seriously now, which apoc are we talking about here?

~wickerman~

Mainstream
regular Apoc..the superhero..he's not evil he just is. think about it like this you have a yard and you got weeds in it...you get rid of the weeds to make the yard look better right..make the yard a better place. The world is a yard...Apocalypse is the gardener that get rid of the weak and worthless or weeds..he's the most powerful and the alpha mutant so it's only fair he rule..he wants to make the world a better place..sure those he don't kill will be his slaves but that's the price we'll have to pay for a better tomorrow. Calling Apoc evil would be like calling someone who cuts grass evil...He's not evil he just is. heh heh heh heh

Xplosive
''Evil, I am not malevolant, I simply am.''

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
''Evil, I am not malevolant, I simply am.''

yeah yeah I remember him saying that...see that proves it...would Apocalypse lie?

Wickerman
regular Apoc..the superhero..he's not evil he just is. think about it like this you have a yard and you got weeds in it...you get rid of the weeds to make the yard look better right..make the yard a better place. The world is a yard...Apocalypse is the gardener that get rid of the weak and worthless or weeds..he's the most powerful and the alpha mutant so it's only fair he rule..he wants to make the world a better place..sure those he don't kill will be his slaves but that's the price we'll have to pay for a better tomorrow. Calling Apoc evil would be like calling someone who cuts grass evil...He's not evil he just is. heh heh heh heh

That's crap and you know it. That's how i thought at the beginnig before the whole Cable thing. I said to myself: The guy's seen the future. he knows the latent x-genes will turn all humans into mutants eventually. He's speeding things up. That STILL makes him a murderer. Not as bad as Hitler but not far off. And even if that's not bad enough, if he's just an "instrument of destiny" as he calls himself, why does he become emperor and turn everyone (nearly) into his slaves huh?

~wickerman~

Mainstream
don't think of it as being a slave..thing of it as him controlling you and you having to serve him.

Xplosive
Who cares, he is pure evil and that's why he has to go...Cable.
If Apocalypse is indeed the personification of evil, it may be impossible to destroy him. The conflict between good and evil is part of the fabric of existence. Perhaps the world cannot exist without Apocalypse...said by Beast in cartoon. Anyway, Apocalypse in cartoon is on whole different level as in comic.

Mainstream
okay he's evil but if Cable "destroys" him won't that make him even more evil. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Lord S

~wickerman~ laughing

Xplosive
okay he's evil but if Cable "destroys" him won't that make him even more evil. heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

No, since Apocalypse is pure evil, he is that evil and cannot cease to exist.

Mainstream
yeah yeah Xplosive! he can't die he is enternal!

Xplosive
yeah yeah Xplosive! he can't die he is enternal!

He can't die, just because he is pure evil, eternal evil, such evil just can't die, he is evil to the core.

Mainstream
so he's not nice at all is that what your saying. he's like " beat up old people and take thier money evil" huh?

Xplosive
so he's not nice at all is that what your saying. he's like " beat up old people and take thier money evil" huh?

Yes, he is simply pure evil, anyway he lives up to that evil in both cartoon, in comic, not really.

Mainstream
damn writers they got people thinking Apocalypse is weaker than Magneto and Thor....imagine my surprise and rage. mad

Wickerman
Yes, he is simply pure evil, anyway he lives up to that evil in both cartoon, in comic, not really.

THAT is also crap. he's a being, not an entity. he has to hop from host to host to survive. he's not a concept. By defeating Apocalypse you're not destroying evil, you're destroying an infinitely small part of evil.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
nah the dude evil given form Hank..Beast said so and that blue furry bastard knows everything.

dawsey28

~wickerman~

LMAO sad smile stick out tongue big grin eek! laughing

Wickerman
Evil and Good are abstract notions even in the Marvel Universe. Apocalypse is most definitely not an incarnation of evil. If you ask me, serial killers in America are worse than the guy. He IS evil, VERY evil, but that doesn't make him a proxie of the concept.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
THAT is also crap. he's a being, not an entity. he has to hop from host to host to survive. he's not a concept. By defeating Apocalypse you're not destroying evil, you're destroying an infinitely small part of evil.

~wickerman~

I think Apocalypse is one of the most evil beings ever creted in Marvel Universe, you cannot negotiate with him, if he will, he will betray you and try to kill you later. He is evil to the core, He is more evil than Thanos, imagine if Apocalypse would succed in Heart of the Universe, I don't think he would gave up this pwoer, he would make LT his slave and all others. Apocalypse donesn't need host body to surive (his essence will live), he won't die, it was thought Cable finally shattertd his essene forever, well guess Apocalypse is coming back.

Xplosive
nah the dude evil given form Hank..Beast said so and that blue furry bastard knows everything.

Well, like I said, it was said for Apocalypse in cartoon, and cartoon Apocalypse is on different level as in comic.

Wickerman
I think Apocalypse is one of the most evil beings ever creted in Marvel Universe, you cannot negotiate with him, if he will, he will betray you and try to kill you later. He is evil to the core, He is more evil than Thanos, imagine if Apocalypse would succed in Heart of the Universe, I don't think he would gave up this pwoer, he would make LT his slave and all others. Apocalypse donesn't need host body to surive (his essence will live), he won't die, it was thought Cable finally shattertd his essene forever, well guess Apocalypse is coming back.

One of the Most evil beings <> Evil incarnated. And if you ask me, Mephisto aka Mephistopheles could teach Apc many things about being evil.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Evil and Good are abstract notions even in the Marvel Universe. Apocalypse is most definitely not an incarnation of evil. If you ask me, serial killers in America are worse than the guy. He IS evil, VERY evil, but that doesn't make him a proxie of the concept.

~wickerman~

In cartoon he is presented as incarnation of evil and he lived up to that (by almost destroying evey part of reality) in comic it's different. But don't compare seriall killer to Apocalypse.

Wickerman
In cartoon he is presented as incarnation of evil and he lived up to that (by almost destroying evey part of reality) in comic it's different. But don't compare seriall killer to Apocalypse.

why not compare them? And which cartoon are you talking about? The old ones where the only notable thing he does is create the Plague or Evo where he tries to turn all humans into mutants?

~wickerman~

Xplosive
One of the Most evil beings <> Evil incarnated. And if you ask me, Mephisto aka Mephistopheles could teach Apc many things about being evil.

~wickerman~

I don't think so, he cannot teach him nothing, Apocalypse doesn't have positive feelings and that is it, he is evil to the core.

Mainstream
he evil....they left him to die in the desert..those fithy humans!

Wickerman
he evil....they left him to die in the desert..those fithy humans!

They also left that Biblical kid for dead in the desert....that jacob kid or what's his face with the dream reading powers and crap....but HE didn't try to turn the world into mutants laughing

~wickerman~

Xplosive
why not compare them? And which cartoon are you talking about? The old ones where the only notable thing he does is create the Plague or Evo where he tries to turn all humans into mutants?

~wickerman~

What, only notable thing creating a plague, WTF, first creating a plague, future was gone, he destroyed X-Men with blast, he almost destroyed every part of reality in cartoon, comic Apocalypse is nothing to that, not close what cartoon Apocalypse has done, and in comic he never lived up to such evlieness as in cartoon.

Wickerman
I don't think so, he cannot teach him nothing, Apocalypse doesn't have positive feelings and that is it, he is evil to the core.

-_- your mind is obviously set on thinking this way and i can't use logic to change it, so think what you will. But don't be surprised if people laugh. wink

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Apocalypse is what he is.

Xplosive
-_- your mind is obviously set on thinking this way and i can't use logic to change it, so think what you will. But don't be surprised if people laugh. wink

~wickerman~

Now, remind me, where has Mephisto erased almost whole existence as cartoon Apocalypse did, yeah right, never, and Mephisto will be teaching Apocalypse. I think cartoon Apocalypse could teach Mephisto mayn things in proving being pure evil.

Wickerman
Apocalypse is what he is.

Apocalypse is a freekin Mutant. A strong one at that, yes. A Mutant that bonded with futuristic technology. He's got power and a great mind. But he's still just a Mutant. Come on man, i read somewhere (i think AoA) that in a parallel dimension Magneto alone takes him down....wtf?

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Now, remind me, where has Mephisto erased almost whole existence as cartoon Apocalypse did, yeah right, never, and Mephisto will be teaching Apocalypse. I think cartoon Apocalypse could teach Mephisto about being more evil.

Remind me when Apocalypse did this, cause i can't remember.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Apocalypse: the new satan vol 6 chapters 4-15

Wickerman
Apocalypse: the new satan vol 6 chapters 4-15

don't have it, haven't read it. Explain how he almost accomplished such a feat pls.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Remind me when Apocalypse did this, cause i can't remember.

~wickerman~

Yes, in Beyond Good and Evil, where the most powerful psychic in the whole universe combined to stop Apocalypse (so I think that say on how much much different level is cartoon than comic Apocalypse, cartoon Apocalypse is far more than just a really powerful mutant, he is presented on a higher level thah just a mutant). But rememebr, this is cartoon Apocalypse, and comic Apocalypse is nothing to cartoon Apocalypse.

Mainstream
I was kidding my last post.

Wickerman
k man, and wolverine walked out of a nuclear explosion. cool writers huh?
Anyway, i think i'm gonna let this die because this topic is so silly it's making my brain implode. I can hear my braincells slowly commiting suicide to avoid the catastrophy.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
k man, and wolverine walked out of a nuclear explosion. cool writers huh?
Anyway, i think i'm gonna let this die because this topic is so silly it's making my brain implode. I can hear my braincells slowly commiting suicide to avoid the catastrophy.

~wickerman~

OK

Mainstream
biggrin yeah

Lord S
He can't die, just because he is pure evil, eternal evil, such evil just can't die, he is evil to the core. From the point of view of Cable. You must have missed the part where Beast said something about evil taking a new form if Apocalypse were killed.

Yes, in Beyond Good and Evil, where the most powerful psychic in the whole universe combined to stop Apocalypse

Another fallacy you refuse to address. Those weren't the most powerful psychics in the whole universe...there were notable absences.

SarKastic_OJ
Apocalypse..hands down..

Thor has enough trouble the likes of one gamma radiated marvel top-tier..

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
From the point of view of Cable. You must have missed the part where Beast said something about evil taking a new form if Apocalypse were killed.

Yes, in Beyond Good and Evil, where the most powerful psychic in the whole universe combined to stop Apocalypse

Another fallacy you refuse to address. Those weren't the most powerful psychics in the whole universe...there were notable absences.

Yes, Beast say, evil will take only another form, well, it didn't beacause Apocalypse returned again. In Beyond good and Evil, it is said, most powerful psyhic in the universe, no notable absence, but it was said, most pwoerufl psyhic in the universe. But I always say that is cartoon Apocalypse, comic Apocalypse hasn't proven to be to knees to cartoon Apocalypse. Cartoon is simpy much higher level.
But also or even comic Apocalypse would take Thor down conivincingly.

Mainstream
Beast meant that Apocalypse would take another form trust me on this.

Lord S
Yes, Beast say, evil will take only another form, well, it didn't beacause Apocalypse returned again. Wait a sec...since when does Apocalypse represent ALL of evil? Sure there's a lot of evil in him, but evil is spread around and comes in many different forms.

No, Cable's perception of ultimate evil was Apocalypse...due to their history. Beast simply meant that if you eliminate Apocalypse, then evil would take another form. Meaning something else would enter your life or another situation would arise where you're once again confronted with evil. Evil cannot be totally wiped out...there exists a balance between good and evil.

In Beyond good and Evil, it is said, most powerful psyhic in the universe, no notable absence, but it was said, most pwoerufl psyhic in the universe. But I always say that is cartoon Apocalypse, comic Apocalypse hasn't proven to be to knees to cartoon Apocalypse. Cartoon is simpy much higher level. It may have said that...but that doesn't make it true...especially when there are beings like Moon Dragon, Supreme Intelligence, etc. Those were notable omissions.

But also or even comic Apocalypse would take Thor down conivincingly. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that...all logic points in the opposite direction, considering the villains Thor has taken down in the past.

Wickerman
You: Wait a sec...since when does Apocalypse represent ALL of evil? Sure there's a lot of evil in him, but evil is spread around and comes in many different forms.

Me: THAT is also crap. he's a being, not an entity. he has to hop from host to host to survive. he's not a concept. By defeating Apocalypse you're not destroying evil, you're destroying an infinitely small part of evil.

You: Beast simply meant that if you eliminate Apocalypse, then evil would take another form. Meaning something else would enter your life or another situation would arise where you're once again confronted with evil. Evil cannot be totally wiped out...there exists a balance between good and evil.

Me: Evil and Good are abstract notions even in the Marvel Universe. Apocalypse is most definitely not an incarnation of evil. If you ask me, serial killers in America are worse than the guy. He IS evil, VERY evil, but that doesn't make him a proxie of the concept.

Wanna go out on a date with me? i think we're meant for each other love

~wickerman~

Lord S
Wanna go out on a date with me? i think we're meant for each other love

~wickerman~ I'd give it some thought if you were Wickerwoman.

Beyonder

Evil?

In evil:
Carnage > Apocalypse
Magus > Apocalypse

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord S
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that...all logic points in the opposite direction, considering the villains Thor has taken down in the past.

such as Thanos...... by himself

big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Beyonder
Evil?

In evil:
Carnage > Apocalypse
Magus > Apocalypse

Absolutely...apocalypse is an infant in the evil department

~wickerman~

Xplosive
You are sitll arguing this thread, Apocalypse is more evil than Carnage.

the Darkone
Thor has more raw power than apocalypse, he is the son of Odin hello, Thor is stronger,durable, and a better fighter and he has more power than apocalypse like the godforce blast which kills anything on impact even immortals. Apocalypse is overrated what has he done lately he gets his ass kicked by the xmen,eternals,cable the list goes on. Thor has fought Odin, zeus, juggernaut, hercules, adam warlock, celestial (areimesh), airwalker, gladiator, destroyer, sutur, loki, thanos, bloodaxe, midgard serpent, forgotten one, ulik, mangog, savage hulk, beta ray bill, hela, galactus, eternals, silver surfer, infinity watch, demolisher, absorbing man,dark gods, desak, kang the list goes on and half these people on the list will kick apocalypse ass. Thor owns apocalypse and will send his ass to the after life again.

Mider
You all dont know anything Thor is just a superman rip off He would die against Apocalypse.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
You all dont know anything Thor is just a superman rip off He would die against Apocalypse.

What the f**k? How is thor a superman rip off! That is just plain stupid thor is a mythical person he is a god of thunder. Dude you just sound stupid just even saying that. Anyways you don't know sh** what you are talking about, apocalypse can't even beat the xmen what makes you think he can beat thor. Thor will f**king hit him with the godforce blast or ***** slap him with the hammer or unleashed his full godly powers on apocalypse. Apocalypse is so overrated it is not even funny, he hasn't done sh**, xmen, cable, strfye, magneto have own his sorry ass, hell he was affraid of onslaught. Thor will punk his ass like the xmen have been doing for the past 20 years.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? How is thor a superman rip off! That is just plain stupid thor is a mythical person he is a god of thunder. Dude you just sound stupid just even saying that. Anyways you don't know sh** what you are talking about, apocalypse can't even beat the xmen what makes you think he can beat thor. Thor will f**king hit him with the godforce blast or ***** slap him with the hammer or unleashed his full godly powers on apocalypse. Apocalypse is so overrated it is not even funny, he hasn't done sh**, xmen, cable, strfye, magneto have own his sorry ass, hell he was affraid of onslaught. Thor will punk his ass like the xmen have been doing for the past 20 years.

big grin Thor wins

leonidas
thor. why? see scoob's post above. oh, and apoc couldn't even score a victory over loki - even WITH caliban's interference.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor has more raw power than apocalypse, he is the son of Odin hello, Thor is stronger,durable, and a better fighter and he has more power than apocalypse like the godforce blast which kills anything on impact even immortals. Apocalypse is overrated what has he done lately he gets his ass kicked by the xmen,eternals,cable the list goes on. Thor has fought Odin, zeus, juggernaut, hercules, adam warlock, celestial (areimesh), airwalker, gladiator, destroyer, sutur, loki, thanos, bloodaxe, midgard serpent, forgotten one, ulik, mangog, savage hulk, beta ray bill, hela, galactus, eternals, silver surfer, infinity watch, demolisher, absorbing man,dark gods, desak, kang the list goes on and half these people on the list will kick apocalypse ass. Thor owns apocalypse and will send his ass to the after life again.

Apocalypse is stronger, more powerful and more durable. Apocalypse owns him, destroys him.

leonheartmm
man what the hell is it with these apocalypse forums, looks like even surfer is slippin from the top slot of havin the most ridiculous fanboys because of ensabuh nur, jeez, does any1 in here really believe that thor can be beaten down by a third rate wannabe worl conquerer? and please, the only superman ripoff in the marvel universe is gladiater, no one else{not sentry and DEFINATELY not thor}

The_Olympian
"I am as Far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you"

-X-men Animated, Episode 21 (Time Fugitives Part 2)

Thunderstrike
Apocalypse is stronger, more powerful and more durable. Apocalypse owns him, destroys him.

Stronger - No
More Powerful - f&#* no
More Durable - you're kidding me.

Thor kick his ass easily.

badabing
I would like to see the dialogue between these two if they fought.

Thunderstrike
It would be something to the tune of this:

"It is necissary to see who the strongest is. Only the strong may survive!"

"Have at thee villain! Prepare to face the wrath of the God of Thunder!"

Thor then proceeds to turn Apocalypse into an english muffin with a godblast.

Horrificus
Apoc has run away from more characters, more fights and more potential beatings than any other character in comic book history.

Namor threw a table at him, and he ran away.

Ooooh! Scary power-desk!

He is strong, durable and has morphing abilities with some decent stolen tech.

Thor is one of the strongest beings in the universe, weilds one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, has access to crazy amounts of mystical energy, his hammer has an almost infinite number of uses and powers.

Come on guys. There were way more powerful mutant characters that Marvel could have used to try and create an uber-villain. They could have used Proteus, Mutant Alpha, Nuklo, Orphan Maker (who they started a scary possible future plot with, and then dropped it).
Even Holocaust could have been more powerful, and cooler than Apoc.

I am just tired of Marvel writers and fans trying to turn Apoc into something that his stats say he isn't.
I can name a dozen Marvel villains that are 10 times as dangerous, (proven), as Apoc.
He cannot beat Thor.
But, he does have big lips. That has to count for something.

D-Block
Thor would dominate Apoc

Thunderstrike
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/8/0/98045855ee4c493e87d755d82ceaff48.gif

grey fox
Apoc takes a trashing.

Next match.

Wonder Man
What's Thor gonna do make it rain?
Apocalypse has him out gunned in strength even when Thor uses his hammer.
With his Celestial tech. he's probably become safe from even the Destroyer. He's had the tech for thousands of years.
The Godblast would be a nice shot but Apocalypse has power of his own and more ways to win than Cable. We've seen Cable fulfill his potential...Apocalypse is better than that.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What's Thor gonna do make it rain?
Apocalypse has him out gunned in strength even when Thor uses his hammer.
With his Celestial tech. he's probably become safe from even the Destroyer. He's had the tech for thousands of years.
The Godblast would be a nice shot but Apocalypse has power of his own and more ways to win than Cable. We've seen Cable fulfill his potential...Apocalypse is better than that. Apocalypse can't take dracula or magneto. Thor would completely molest Apocalypse.

juggernaut66666
at his best apocalypse was able to beat loki any versions of thor can beat loki thor at his beast was above odin
so thor 10/10

MJOILNIR
a-pock goes down hard and fast every time. My god a-pock cant even beat the x-men who are putz's on the hero scale.

Mider
here are apocs feats

laughed of black bolts scream

took on a prime eternal

beat loki at his prime

stalemated the high evolutionary who can devolve anyone even galactus
but he'd have to do it fast

he defeated the hulk

supposidly he defeated celestials in human form but im not gonna say he did less im sure that sounds farfeched even for me but if it happend then those celestisls must or might have been jobbing or not very powerful

Mider
he smacked around exodus perhaps the bloodlines version the one who made the island of genosha float.

The Fake Macoy
Pooky's done jack squat of worth is recent years. Thor owns him.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
at his best apocalypse was able to beat loki any versions of thor can beat loki thor at his beast was above odin
so thor 10/10

Right conclusion for all the wrong reasons.

the Darkone
Thor smites him, 10/10

bigbran
cartoon apoc would molest him, but since thas is comic thor 6/10

JOE NUNEZ
Black Bolt punked Apocalypse, imagine what Thor can do.

JOE NUNEZ
here are apocs feats

laughed of black bolts scream

took on a prime eternal

beat loki at his prime

stalemated the high evolutionary who can devolve anyone even galactus
but he'd have to do it fast

he defeated the hulk

supposidly he defeated celestials in human form but im not gonna say he did less im sure that sounds farfeched even for me but if it happend then those celestisls must or might have been jobbing or not very powerful Dude, before you post stuff up check your sources. About the Black Bolt thing check out the BB respect page, 1st page, 1st post. That should clear things up for you I think your confused.... confused

JOE NUNEZ
No pun, intended just wouldn't like you to try to mis lead anyone.

bigbran
apocs inconsistent, one time he takes a full scream, another time he takes a whisper and goes back 100s of feet.

Lord S
here are apocs feats

laughed of black bolts scream Riiight...how do we know that BB was screaming at him with full intensity? It was not emphasized at all in the writing. Nevermind the fact that it took a whisper to disappear old Apoc in a matter of seconds last year.

took on a prime eternal

Wow, while Thor has taken on, and defeated, the most powerful of Eternals.

beat loki at his prime

Hardly. It took the help of Caliban to try to neutralize Loki, and even then he escaped.

stalemated the high evolutionary who can devolve anyone even galactus but he'd have to do it fast

A mediocre at best feat, and I hope you're not trying to equate HE with Galactus, cause if so, then you're an idiot.

he defeated the hulk

Uh no. Hulk wasn't even fighting...just annoyed at Apoc, who had him in a bit of a hammerlock. He asked Apoc to let go, and Apoc told him he only wanted to talk, so Hulk stopped struggling, and he let him go. He hardly 'defeated' him.

supposidly he defeated celestials in human form but im not gonna say he did less im sure that sounds farfeched even for me but if it happend then those celestisls must or might have been jobbing or not very powerful

Yeah there are very weak Celestials (ie. Ashema) who appear in human form, and it's no great feat to defeat one of them.

The only real impressive feat I've seen from Apocalypse is take on, and defeat, six X-Men at the same while in a very weakened state. Something Thor can easily match.

In conclusion: Thor owns Apoc...so very badly, it's not funny.

Anyone who believes the contrary is just a sad fanboy. Personally, I think Marvel has given up on trying to give Apoc any credibility. Just look at his pathetic showing against Dracula, and the 'Blood of Apocalypse' arc.

Very, very weak.

Big Sexy
Pocky has no chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.