Do Sith Sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiadimundijedi
I heard somewhere Sith do not sleep, does anyone know if this is true? And yes this does relate to episode 3, and star wars in general...

Morridini
Why shouldn't they? I don't think we have seen anything in the movies to say otherwise.

kiadimundijedi
Im just saying you never see a sith resting, plus i read in some stupid geek thread that they dont

jedi2187
Have you seen the bags underneath Palpatine's eyes? He probably sleeps like a fish, with his eyes open. Quite a talent!

kiadimundijedi
Good Point, but maybe he got all them bags from not resting in years ? or i guess its the fight with mace that does it... but hey he could be tired

bilb
Do Sith sleep? Do we care? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kiadimundijedi
im sorry bilb...
Have a nice day.

kiadimundijedi
OK Well Aparently People like bilb feel i suck and my threads suck, so i wont come here no more... but let me just say, It is sad when a silly thread cant start without everyone taking it out of hand. Learn to laugh people... KMC has officialy gone to $hit! it was fun for awhile, now its way to lame... hell every thread that is a bit silly or off the topic of ROTS is shut down... Ill find a better place to post and laugh...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
OK Well Aparently People like bilb feel i suck and my threads suck, so i wont come here no more... but let me just say, It is sad when a silly thread cant start without everyone taking it out of hand. Learn to laugh people... KMC has officialy gone to $hit! it was fun for awhile, now its way to lame... hell every thread that is a bit silly or off the topic of ROTS is shut down... Ill find a better place to post and laugh...

I wouldn't say every thread that is silly or off topic gets shut down.

Sorry you feel this way kiadimundijedi.

bilb
Well silly me, I thought freedom of expression, (so long as its not offensive) was what forums were all about... Apparently I have been misinformed stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

mephistodesigns
this thread is dumb though, right after i read the title I said "well this is gonna get closed". Do Sith sleep? c'mon! it won't matter in this forum first of all because its essentially EU speculation. They probably just meditate deeply or something. But like bilb said, Who cares?

astrofan428
Doesnt Sidious kill his master in his sleep, and Anakin sleeps before becoming a Sith.

bobafett81
Originally posted by astrofan428
Doesnt Sidious kill his master in his sleep, and Anakin sleeps before becoming a Sith.

ah, here you go!

mephistodesigns
lord....I still don't think Plagueis is his master, I don't even think he's real, I think Palps is lyin'!

Ben-Kenobi
Alright, Sith do rest and we have seen this in the movies, in the empire strikes back, darth vader is in his medical pod resting with his helment off if you all remember when captain netta ( or w/e) walks in to inform him of loseing the falcon then he shots his pod and goes back to resting and doing w/e he was doing

((The_Anomaly))
this is so useless...obviously they sleep..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.