Doomsday versus Majib Buu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
You heard me. AND NO ABSORBTION!

Just the thought of Buu absorbing Doomsday scares the hat off my wizard body..

kgkg

Mainstream
they don't allow you to mix anime with american comics..but I vote for Buu though.

Xplosive
Buu and pretty easily.

Kento
Well since no absorbing...Neither can die. I'd say it goes on for quite a long time, and no winner at all. Unless somehow Doomsday adapts, and is able to kill him but I really doubt it.

So I say tie.

dawsey28
Buu can just turn him into candy.

jinzin
buu easily.....

Mainstream
Buu: Buu mad...why you hit Buu..Buu turn you into a pizza!

Kento
Yet people can still fight after being turned into candy or food. Soooo that would probably work against him just like it worked against him with Vegetto.

jinzin
yeah...but still...I think he's got what it takes to put DD down at least 10 times...

mr.smiley
depends on which of the two is smarter

jinzin
no it doesn't.....bu can destroy galaxies at a whim........he doesn't need to be smarter...

dawsey28
Not that it matters but...

...Which form of Buu?

Kento
Originally posted by jinzin
no it doesn't.....bu can destroy galaxies at a whim........he doesn't need to be smarter... He can destroy planets on a whim not galaxies.

jinzin
dude....brolly can take out a galaxy....i think it's safe to assume boo outclasses brolly in power...

dawsey28
So which form of Buu are we talking about?

jinzin
does it matter?

anyway I figured kid boo...since that's his true form more or less.

dawsey28
Well, no it doesn't matter, but my obsessive compulsive disorder wants to know.

jinzin
lol...fair enough..

Big Evil
Originally posted by dawsey28
Well, no it doesn't matter, but my obsessive compulsive disorder wants to know.
Eh, I always invision Majin Buu when he first appears and when he befriends Satan. IE: Mr.Buu, the Kirby ripoff.

dawsey28
Thanks.

I still say Buu wins.

Ming Tea!
Buu destroys Doomsday. I'm an uber DBZ fanboy whore so sue me.

Kento
Originally posted by jinzin
dude....brolly can take out a galaxy....i think it's safe to assume boo outclasses brolly in power... Yet Buu blew up Planet after planet instead of just outright destroying everything. And Broli isn't canon to begin with.

Paola
DBZ?!? dbz?! how dare you?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.