Who can beat more Avengers in the same time: Hulk or Juggernaut ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Who can beat more Avengers in the same time: Hulk or Juggernaut ?

Wickerman
I don't know how resistant Hulk is to powerful telepaths. if he's not VERY, then juggie who's basically completely covered when he has his helmet on.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
ps: but this is completely useless because if Scarlett witch is in the proximity neither of the two will make it more than 10 feet.

~wickerman~

whobdamandog
Hulk all the way..Remember when the Savage Hulk took on The Avengers..FF..and the entire freaking Marvel Universe?!! The Juggernaut consistantly get's his tail whipped by a bald dude in a wheel chair and a bunch of rejects..come on now people...try to keep it real now...

Wickerman
Originally posted by whobdamandog
...try to keep it real now...

I'd like to see you say that to the mental case chick that alters reality when she blinks (metaphore, but not far from truth)

~wickerman~

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd like to see you say that to the mental case chick that alters reality when she blinks (metaphore, but not far from truth)

~wickerman~

Don't talk about my mother that way..she's dead.. sad

Wickerman
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Don't talk about my mother that way..she's dead.. sad

I'm.......not sure what to reply to that...... O_o

~wickerman~

Lord-of-Dreams
Not cool, whob. Keep the dead out of it, 'cuz next thing, someone makes a responsive joke and someone(you) gets insulted. Keep it clean, pal. Thnx.

Hulk gets mind raped, gets angry, cleans up Scarlet Witch's mess. (If you didn't get that joke, you're a big dumdumb)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Not cool, whob. Keep the dead out of it, 'cuz next thing, someone makes a responsive joke and someone(you) gets insulted. Keep it clean, pal. Thnx.

Hulk gets mind raped, gets angry, cleans up Scarlet Witch's mess. (If you didn't get that joke, you're a big dumdumb)

i'm a dumdumb O_o does that make me fred flintstone and you a floating little green exiled alien? stick out tongue

And yes, they both get mind raped, and wake up a few months later most likely.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.