Xena the Warrior Princess vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

My money's on Xena

kgkg
Xena the Warrior Princess wins

DarkCrawler
Xena has the chacr...chack...chakram...

The flying frisbee thingy. I think that she wins with that. Isn't it made from indestructible material? And she has fought demi-gods, monsters and other unnatural people. Xena wins.

Elektra_123
I would say Elektra. She has mastered every single Martial Art, she can see into the near future, and she is extremely fast, and she can throw her sais. She is also, excellent at stealth.

Dark Urizen
I watched maybe........7 episodes of Xena. Not a big fan. But didn't she have a sword that could kill Gods or something? I dunno......probably mixing things up sad

xmarksthespot
Well... Xena fights gods.... but Elektra fights Wolverine... so obviously Elektra...

Lord Magnus
Darn good fight... haven't seen Xena in years but didn't she obtain the ability to kill gods late in the series? Before that (standard Xena) I'd say Elektra

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I watched maybe........7 episodes of Xena. Not a big fan. But didn't she have a sword that could kill Gods or something? I dunno......probably mixing things up sad

No, Xena never had a sword that could do that. She had the power to kill gods for a while, but lost it.

Good fight, but I'd say Elektra.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by chilled monkey
No, Xena never had a sword that could do that. She had the power to kill gods for a while, but lost it.

Good fight, but I'd say Elektra.

Oh right, i sort of mixed things up embarrasment

Mider
she could kill gods but only cause she had the power inside her from another god and then got it taken away when she tried killing that gods agent against a guy like aries she can win but hercules has lost to zues and he wasnt even trying to hard only reason zues lost is cause he got stabbed with a magic rib from his fathers body one of the only things that can kill a god but he was going to kill xena. what a tool seesh Elektra should murder her and i hope it happens.

Arahan
Xena winy by using her Battle Scream
AY AYA JAAAAA

Dark Urizen
Wow, thanks for the info Mider. Like i said, i didn't watch the show. Looked too sexist to me.

grey fox
They fight to a stadstill until james bond comes in and beds them both....

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah and I do believe I made this topic a while back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.