The most stupid artifact in Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I choose Cosmic Cube, its a rubik cube then it becomes a person how stupid is it? big grin

Wickerman
I say Cap's returning shield. Why? because it returns. Everything bout the guy is real, tangible, human. That's why i love him. But the returning shield is too much.

~wickerman~

Lord S
Originally posted by Wickerman
I say Cap's returning shield. Why? because it returns. Everything bout the guy is real, tangible, human. That's why i love him. But the returning shield is too much.

~wickerman~ It must be a magical Asgardian shield.

Mainstream
maybe it's a boomering sheild or maybe Cap a mutant with the power to make his sheild come back to him

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I choose Cosmic Cube, its a rubik cube then it becomes a person how stupid is it? big grin

yeah but the cosmic cube is ridiculous its supposed to be an egg am I right. big grin

Sentry
Superman Prime's imaginary fan-boy sword. WW lasso of truth no one can break. If she has that weapon, Why doesn't she tie up everyone she fights? Then proceed to pummel them. Crimson Bands of Cytorrak, bands even Galactus himself couldn't break. But guys like Hulk and Namor did.

whirlysplat
Some excellent choices I still go with the egg that is Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Sentry
Superman Prime's imaginary fan-boy sword. WW lasso of truth no one can break. If she has that weapon, Why doesn't she tie up everyone she fights? Then proceed to pummel them. Crimson Bands of Cytorrak, bands even Galactus himself couldn't break. But guys like Hulk and Namor did.

DigiMark007
Bands of Cyttorak, Sentry? Still a bit bitter from the tourney...lol. Just kidding, of course.

The bands could be broken if broken down with magic...I would've gone about it that way. If Strange keeps concentration, no PHYSICAL strength can break them. Just avoiding them with speed might work too. If I have to fight longpig, it won't be the Zod/Apollo part of my guy that gets out of the bands. It'll be Loki.

-DM

ScarletSpider
Squirrel Girl's nutsacks.

Wickerman
Sentry, you're a friggin genius. that lasso is utter sh8t. It's become no. 1 on my "Most hated artifacts" list.

~wickerman~

nigel45
WW lasso of truth no one can break. If she has that weapon, Why doesn't she tie up everyone she fights? Then proceed to pummel them.

She does tie up a majority of the people she fights... She often does end up pummeling them afterwards... What's your point?

whirlysplat
I still think its Cosmic Cubebig grin

juggernaut74
The Cosmic Cube is kinda gay if you ask me.

The Ultimate Nullifier is up there too on the gayness scale.

Ming Tea!
I think the City of Kandor and Phantom Zone are 8.5 and 9.0 on the "gayness" scale.

whirlysplat
bump

BENITO
The haunted pizza It's not even haunted it just has a old Dinosaur in it

suprisingly after that encounter mikey scarfed down 3 pepperoni's

armandovalles
I think Thor's Hammer is ****ing stupid. I mean, his hammer is supposed to be made out of Uru METAL, not f*cking stone, which is what it looks like. It looks like a wooden handle with a rope on the bottom and a stone hammerhead. I like the idea of it, but it looks so stupid, it shouldve looked like the one from the Ultimates, that hammer was cool! - it actually looked somewhat mystical too!

Draco69
I agree. I like the Ultimates one better. It looks much more dangerous then something that looks it should belong to a Neanderthal.

Blair Wind
. WW lasso of truth no one can break. If she has that weapon, Why doesn't she tie up everyone she fights? Then proceed to pummel them.

I wanna know...if its supposed to be unbreakable then why did Bizzaro break it??? in Trinity when they all meet for the first time (Supes, Bats, and WW) Bizzaro gets cought....the proceeds to break it!!!!!!

Draco69
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I wanna know...if its supposed to be unbreakable then why did Bizzaro break it??? in Trinity when they all meet for the first time (Supes, Bats, and WW) Bizzaro gets cought....the proceeds to break it!!!!!!

That was Elseworlds. An alternate dimension. Wonder Woman first met Supes and Bats in New York during a battle. Also Artemis wasn't a teenager. She's Diana's age. The story was bull****.

Sentry
Originally posted by nigel45
She does tie up a majority of the people she fights... She often does end up pummeling them afterwards... What's your point?

Why does she lose to Superman? She could theoretically own Superman by wrapping him up in that Lasso, and beat the sh!t out of him. She should be able to easily defeat Superman types with ease with her lasso. What's my point? Pffft... When Doomsday appeared on the scene for thefirst time, why didn't she just wrap him up in the unbreakable lasso and proceed to pummel him? It's a stupid artifact.

whirlysplat
Why does she lose to Superman? She could theoretically own Superman by wrapping him up in that Lasso, and beat the sh!t out of him. She should be able to easily defeat Superman types with ease with her lasso. What's my point? Pffft... When Doomsday appeared on the scene for thefirst time, why didn't she just wrap him up in the unbreakable lasso and proceed to pummel him? It's a stupid artifact.

It is big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.