Orlando Bloom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmashPunker911
eek! Orlando Bloom!!!! eek! SOOOOO SEXY!!!! love
Johnny Depp!!! SOOOOO FUNNY!!! laughing

I can't wait to see the second one!!! I heard they have all the main characters signed for the 2nd, and they have a character for Will & Elizabeth's kid, and Jack's niece. has anyone heard of anything else? havnt' checked resently. sleep

Northern Elf
i havn't heard of any other actual cast list but the story could be quite predictable

Northern Elf
will and elizabeths kig will get kidnapped and sparrow will have to help find it! it prob will be different but i agree it will still b amazin

SmashPunker911
doesn't sounds like a bad plot! big grin

JessieSparrow
Yea it really doesnt sound bad at all especially Jacks neice *cluches paper that says Jacks neice on it* mine mine you cant have it mine!

Orli'sElf7
so wait does jack's niece help find will and elizabeth's kid? is it a boy? do they fall in love?! aww thatd b cute laughing out loud

Orli'sElf7
oh yea and guys if we're talking about the plot please put in in spoiler format for those people who want to wait till it comes out. Thanks!

JessieSparrow
we dont know whats gonna happen it prolly wont be true but that would be cute if they fell in love...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ArrghPirateGirl
I herd that Keith Richards is up for a role and a guy named Johnny Vegas has a part

Babi_Gurl
yep i heard dat aswell i cnat wait till it comes out its gonna be so good

ArrghPirateGirl
I CANT WAIT GOING INSANE WAITING Hmmm this is weird this thread is ment to b about OB all well

SimoneDepp
eh...how do you get of all that information?!!
oh it's so weird.
i can't find a thing!!
aaah help me.

ArrghPirateGirl
I just go through stacks of pages through goggle

SimoneDepp
yes i do it too.
but under which word search you?

SimoneDepp
oeps under wich word do you search

KMC
If this is about Bloom....

SimoneDepp
yes...

KMC
Here's a pic...

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
woow that's a strong good picbig grin
wowbig grin

KMC
^ I have a HUUUGE one of that pic on my wall mmm...

Kate xx

johnny.d girl
u go to google then type in "pirates of the caribbean (1,2 or 3)"
or "johnny depp" and stuff like that

Barbossas Child
http://www.full-bloom.net/images.html

Lots of Bloom pictures. Lots.Lots and Lots.

johnny.d girl
oh kool i'll go 2 that right now!!!
NOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! he he he he he LOL

Barbossas Child
About PotC2, 'The Lost Abyss' refers to the first pirate ship to sail the caribbean, so they say

ArrghPirateGirl
Old news No offence ment but thats been around 4 a while

johnny.d girl
yeah
apg told me that a long time ago
but i guess 4 the people that hasn't hered that yet......!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ArrghPirateGirl
Arnt i smart already knowing everything *looks very proud with self*

airangel429
How many of these orli/depp threads are you all gonna create!!! We don't need zillions of them!! big grin

POURS BIG BUCKET OF WATER OVER EVERYONE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.