Best Kristen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gabri_Krueger
Patricia Arquette or Tuesday Knight

Gabri_Krueger
this by the way is from a nightmare on elm street

Evil Dead
yeah........we guessed.

dumb question.......Patricia Arquette.

not to knitpick......but this question pertains to A Nightmare on Elm Street parts 3 and 4. Some people who only saw the first NOES movie may read this and say, "WTF, wasn't her name Nancy?"......

slayer
Patricia defineetely. Does any1 know why the changed actresses?

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think its because Patiricia was too old and had be offered different roles, she was 19 when she starred in Elm Street 3.

Evil Dead
It had nothing to do with her age.........here's the big reason they changed actresses.

New Line : We're doing another Nightmare sequel......would you like to reprise your role as Kristen?

Patricia Arquette : Go to Hell.

New Line : - calls Tuesday Knight -

Freddy_vs_Jason
Why would she say something like that?

Gabri_Krueger
uhh actually she was starring in an other movie and couldnt do both at once... but i still think they should have waited a month. thats all they had to wait. but they got Tuesday instead, she suks.

slayer
oh well she died halfway through the movie anyway.

Gabri_Krueger
SO?... tuesday was the BIGGEST mistake they ever made in a horror movie!

Gabri_Krueger
she was too...

Gabri_Krueger
discustingly girly

slayer
And She Looked absolutely nothing like Patricia.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Tell me about it!! I don't really think she was anything like Kirstin, you MUST be something like your character in order to play the person.

slayer
At first i didn't even know that Tuesday was supposed 2 be Kristin.

Gabri_Krueger
i no. they could have AT LEAST got som one who looked like patricia. let alone, sounded acted or anything like her.

slayer
Tuesday sucked, full stop.

Gabri_Krueger
yer right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.