The Sentry vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Sentry

vs.

Thanos

dawsey28
I'm thinking Sentry.

Sentry
Wait second or two for whirlysplat to spread his dislike for Sentry in a suttle but annoying matter on this thread.

Oh Sentry wins. laughing

GalacticStorm
Thanos

dawsey28
Somehow the words "stalemate" and "Galactus" comes to mind.

Xplosive
Sentry

DrDoom
Robbie Reynolds.

Whatever planet they fight on is dust though...

juggernaut74
The Sentry is a joke.

Did you guys even read any of his comics. They all suck.

You guys say he can beat Thanos but yet you dont know jack sh!t about his powers and abilities or weaknesses.

And then go on to say Thanos will b!tchslap Superman.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Sentry is a joke.

Did you guys even read any of his comics. They all suck.

You guys say he can beat Thanos but yet you dont know jack sh!t about his powers and abilities or weaknesses.

And then go on to say Thanos will b!tchslap Superman.

I actually liked his comics. But... ehh.. he's not as strong as people make him out to be.

juggernaut74
Well I am no dummy I bought every Sentry comic that he was in cause of their rapid value increase.

It was 10 issues total. Good investment if anybody gets a chance to buy them.

Laminator_X
Thanos vs. The Void would be more interesting. The Universe isn't big enough for the both of them.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Wait second or two for whirlysplat to spread his dislike for Sentry in a suttle but annoying matter on this thread.

Oh Sentry wins. laughing smile

no one knows sentry's powers, his just a cheap superman clone, Marvel needed "Superman", What the hell does the power of a million suns mean?

Happy now? big grin

JWangSDC
Thanos will take this. What exactly has sentry done? Ripped carnage apart? I hate to think what thanos woulda done

supersambo
It's a million "exploding" suns. If our sun exploded it would be the equivalent of 1 million nukes going off all at once(approximate). So multiply 1 million x 1 million and you get 1 trillion. In other words Sentry is the most powerful human ever. WWH beat him I'll give you that but every time hulk got hit he got more angry, and more powerful, and Sentry was still able to get him back to Bruce, so what does that tell you? Just my opinion except for the math part that's a fact.

Mshinu
Sentry on a good day is uber but I don`t see him taking down Thanos.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by supersambo
It's a million "exploding" suns. If our sun exploded it would be the equivalent of 1 million nukes going off all at once(approximate). So multiply 1 million x 1 million and you get 1 trillion. In other words Sentry is the most powerful human ever. WWH beat him I'll give you that but every time hulk got hit he got more angry, and more powerful, and Sentry was still able to get him back to Bruce, so what does that tell you? Just my opinion except for the math part that's a fact. laughing out loud

You can't be serious.

Slaanesh
Thanos..Supes or Supes rip off..none of them can beat Thanos..

Harbinger
Sentry gets stomped.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

nicamarvin
thanos should win this...as logic says Thanos>SuperMan>Sentry

Sin I AM
Originally posted by supersambo
WWH beat him I'll give you that but every time hulk got hit he got more angry, and more powerful, and Sentry was still able to get him back to Bruce, so what does that tell you? Just my opinion except for the math part that's a fact.

it tells me Hulk > Sentry

godking
Thanos easy win.

You are putting up a schizo who is constantly on the verge of breaking down fairly easily controlled by Osborn (There is no Void big grin ) up against one of the Universe most devious and intelligent tacticians ?.

Thanos destroys his mind and then turns him into a male prostitute .

Bouboumaster
Thanos punch a hole om Semtry's face

celestialdemon
Thanos for the easy win.

the Darkone
bump

Peterlane
Why did you bump it? Spite? reported

Thanos wins here

Nihilist
Thanos destroy Sentry with ease.

Harbinger
Again, Sentry gets stomped.

r0nm0n88
i think it will be a little closer than you guys think. but thanos still beats him rather easy. Sentry does have a big speed edge. If he exploits that correctly he can delay his defeat for a little bit. I WOULDNT CALL THIS A STOMP, just a not to difficult win for thanos. he could lose 1 out of 10

Peterlane
Thanos stomps, 5 shots him at most

redhotrash
I'd say Thanos could verbally take him out, reducing Bob to a crying mess without ever throwing a single punch.

bbrem123
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd say Thanos could verbally take him out, reducing Bob to a crying mess without ever throwing a single punch.

man so could i lol

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a stomp no question.

Its funny to see the people who actually voted for sentry

doomsday49
taphuck is sentry gonna do to thanos?

Lord Feron
Thanos takes it. Unless Sentry actually exhibits his Big G stalemating powers...

SoulDevourer
4 those who think Thanos win easy:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4184/pwnedv.jpg

FF wuz at full
and Thanos coudnt do shit to that same FF roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Thanos

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

FF wuz at full
and Thanos coudnt do shit to that same FF roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess it wasn't the same.

Badabing
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

FF wuz at full
and Thanos coudnt do shit to that same FF roll eyes (sarcastic) Right... no expression

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.