Thanos invades Themyscara...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Thanos rips through the Marvel dimension into the DC dimension, and after a few hours hears about the island where no man is permitted. He decides he wants to rule this land (of course this is no more than a frilly appetizer), and steps foot on the island while all of its inhabitants, including Wonder Woman, are training and sparring. I have a decent idea of how this will turn out but what do you guys think? evil face

Draco69
Everybody dies. The only and mean ONLY way the Amazons can win is if they unleash the Godwave. The Godwave is the equivalent to the Source. That would own Thanos. But it's a very slim chance.

manjaro
steps on the isle and tells them all to lineup outside while he beds them one by one

Ming Tea!
Or two by two... shifty

Wickerman
Thanos wins. However, later that week he's on the internet when he finds pictures of himself naked on several joke sites. A scream is heard across the Universe "THE WATERFALL WATER WAS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

sweet sweet female revenge laughing

~wickerman~

eleveninches
Originally posted by Draco69
Everybody dies. The only and mean ONLY way the Amazons can win is if they unleash the Godwave. The Godwave is the equivalent to the Source. That would own Thanos. But it's a very slim chance.

The godwave is the shockwave of the death of the old gods (and the creation of apokolips/new genesis). It travells through space and creates godlike beings whenever it comes into contact with them, and it's what created the greek gods thousands of years ago.

eleveninches
Originally posted by manjaro
steps on the isle and tells them all to lineup outside while he beds them one by one

I'd do that if I invaded the island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.