my story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratehippy
chapter one september first

i am so nervous. i am the first person on the train, and i am twenty five minutes early, and already i am ready to puke my guts out with nervousness.
my name is shire welkings and i am going to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry. dad was transferred at the begining of summer, so i couldn't go to durmstrang any more.
no that i'll miss that school to much, but i did have a few friends. actually i was quite popular. but what now?
i heard that the girls here don't talk about things the rest of us girls do. i love to shop. and i love guys. i hope i am not abnormal to them.
i am tall, with very long black, thick, straight hair. i am very pale, and i have black eyes
i got to talk to dumbledore, the headmaster, last summer. he seemed very nice but the whole time he seemed considerably worried about something. probably the fact theat you-know -who is bakc. i suppose that has to be it.
you know who is one of the darkest wizards ever. ht ekilled muggles and mudbloods with a terrible curs, but th one boy who didn't die was harry potter and he was only one years old at the time. my dad quite fancies you know who.
"atleast one man has enouph courage to stand against mudbloods and muggles." i am a pure blood.
"you'll make plenty of friends. don't worry!" dumbledore daid to me. i hope he's right.

RoguePw25
Very good start! I'm always in the mood for a good HP fic.

misslilsweetie
luvin it!! go on!

The_Dark_Lord
Great.big grin big grin big grin big grin

hk_*^^*
thumb up kewl

piratehippy
i am to be sroted into a house when i get there, before a feast. i am most nervouse about that. only first graders get sorted. i am going to be a tower against them.

piratehippy
i am to be sorted into a house when i get there, before a feast. i am most nervouse about that. only first graders get sorted. i am going to be a tower against them.
oh no! students are now coming aboard. i have to go.

later
you will never guess who i am sitting with. Harry Potter! yes, the famous harry.his friends ron and hermionie are with him, also.
i was just sitting here, and then i heard a voice, "blimey! it seems they're always full! come on, in here." (i think it was ron who said that) and when they opened the door theya ll looked surprised to see me. "oh... hello. do you mind if we sit here? everywhere else is full." of course i said no, and moved my stuff out of the way.
"what's your name?" harry asked. he had messy black hair, round glasses, and green eyes.
"Shire Wilkings." i said, reluctently to give my name. i hate it because-
"isn't that a boys name?"
"ronald!" screached hermionie.
"it's a very pleasent name. mines hermione, this is ron weasly and harry. harry potter." for some reason i completley ignored the part abut harry ( i usually like to hide my surprise) and turned toward ron.
"ha-ha-aha!" i lauphed. "weasly? as in.. like, a weasle? WEASLY?" i continued to lauph, but not really. i could care less if that was really his last name, but i didn't think it was right that he should lauph at me when he has a last name like that.
"oh shut up." he siad, turning to the window, his ears trunign red.
i turned to harry and said, "so. harry potter. what's it like?" he looked taken aback, and then relaxed
"umm... it's annoying sometimes."
"well, when happened when-"
i was cut off by a cold cruel lauph.
hermionie, ron, and harry all turned to the door with grim expressions on their faces.
"malfoy."ron sneered and then the door slid open for a second time.
"what's up mudbloods?" he asked, like he didn't really care. i kenw right away that they all hated each other. mudbloods was a huge insolt, you didn't call anyone that.
"oh."he siad when he saw me."i see you've made a new mudblood friend. hey, ron, did your dad introduce you guys?" ohh, did that really piss me off. noone, and i do mean nonone, calls me, a pure-blood, something like that.
i should also mention i have a temper. a HUGE one.

piratehippy
crimson courier so-wham! i punched him sqaure in the nose. dad tought me, so while i had to go to muggle school (untill i was eleven) i could beat someone up. it was my first instinct.
"she hit me! she HIT me! the bloody .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.